Girls who broke your heart thread

Needless

Toe Sucker
Sorry I was sleeping lulz~

The only reason why we see each other rarely is simply because I live on the very south outskirts of my city (Calgary) she lives on the very North outskirts, neither of us are currently driving. She should be within a month or so, I suppose its more of a wait and see if anything changes once she has wheels.. then i suspect theres an issue in oppose to it just being hard to see each other without traveling for 3 hours there and back. when both of us work 9-5 its kind of silly to do i guess

Definitely been looking into more active hobbies to get out of the house, as i don"t want to let this one get pushed away by some retarded reliancy issue i haven"t ever felt/needed/wanted before. Anybody happen to take up a martial art? Considering getting into something like brazilian jiu jitsu or on another end taking up drum lessons or something.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
brekk said:
It takes 3 hours to cross Calgary??
Calgary"s got pretty bad traffic if you"re going North/South because there"s really only a single major freeway, and because of the layout of the city there"s not really much for other options since the roads aren"t nearly as much of a grid system as other cities. Calgary"s maybe 10% bigger than Edmonton, but it"s traffic is twice as bad. And transit in either city sucks asshole unless you"re lucky enough to live in the small portion of each city with LRT.

Foremost, Tyen"s advice is awesome.

Secondly, I"m tempted to make a PoF profile, but it just feels creepy. Is it creepy?

Edit: Ok it"s officially creepy, I just saw someone I arrested on there.

Edit 2: What should I put for my headline? I was thinking "Contents may explode under pressure." But I don"t know if that sends the right signal... =p

Ok. I"m high right now, so take what i"m about to lay before you with a HUGE grain of salt. It will be mostly pointless as I"ve already known my own mistakes and bullshit.

I met this girl at a bar about a month and a half ago. Turned out she was going through a divorce.

Anyway, I approach a group of 3 girls one night dancing and ask if anyone wants to dance on the soul hope that the girl I was wanting would say yes. Her friend, "Tiffany" we"ll call her, tells me flat out "No. Go away!"

Anyway, as the bar is closing and I"m paying my tab, the girl I wanted to dance with, we"ll call her "Dannie" comes up and asks me if I go to the club alone often. I tell her no, that I don"t, I was supposed to be hanging with my buddy, who got shanghiied into working the karaoke part that night. She tells me that she promises me a dance next time she"s there and asks if I got IHOP after the close. I tell her sometimes and she says that"s where she"ll be.

I get her number and end up seeing her that night at IHOP, where I invite my friend, who her friend "Tiffany" has been gushing over while I was there. They had no previous knowledge of out connection.

Anyway. Over the next month and a half, "Dannie" and I play a game of cat and fucking mouse relationshipwise as me as the god damn mouse. She takes me in and drops me about once a week, because she"s so fucked up emotionally because of the divorce. I understand and am patient, because I"ve been there and decide I need to wait on anything anyway, so it"s no loss really.

Come around, a few days ago, she tells me that her original deal with her "ex" was to get divorced and they"d get back together later down the road when she was more figured out.

I get gyped, obviously, as all my friends warned me I would be and am now in love with a girl who never had the intention of loving me back as I did her.

Now it"s a struggle to just remain calm and collected about the whole ordeal, so I don"t fuck up any friendships made.

As a note, the sex between us was fucking phenomenal. Best sex in either of our lives admittedly. To her friends and my own.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Don"t get into serious relationships, or heavily emotionally attached, to women going through serious shit. (Divorce counts as serious shit)

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
brekk said:
Don"t get into serious relationships, or heavily emotionally attached, to women going through serious shit. (Divorce counts as serious shit)
^^

Vatoreous said:
now in love with a girl who never had the intention of loving me back as I did her.
Attached below is a calendar. Use it, fill it up, less qq, and more spew spew.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The divorce line is semi-decent for getting one or two responses but it quickly fizzles out. Flat out the line doesn"t work if you actually want to meet someone at a decent rate. Personalized messages are the way to go.

bofa_sl

shitlord
haven"t responded yet, let it marinate for a bit. I usually switch tones to normal convo after the first 2-3 messages of "imaginary" things...never really perused meeting them face to face