Girls who broke your heart thread

Zinke_foh

shitlord
Fucking drunk, and want to bitch about a club experience.

Moved to a new town about 6 months ago, and finally found a bar/club that is semi-decent for chicks around my age. I moved to a much smaller town then where I was in Florida, so it"s taken a bit to find anything similar to my stomping grounds back there.

I made the cliched mistake of any fucking chump and bought a girl a drink. I never fucking do this, and tonight just cemented why I never do this. A buddy and I challenged these two chicks at pool, and promptly kicked their ass (It was a small bar table and I practice on full size tables, so I"m pretty good) even though we both went easy on them, trying to make it look close. I joked with the cuter of the chicks the whole time about the game.

Our group"s table was right next to their table, and we end up flirting with them afterwards. Later on, the cuter, shorter chick starts dancing/straight out grinding on me with no initiative from me whatsoever. I throw out the push/pull type shit and leave her for awhile, then find her on the way to the dance floor and pull her into me on my way to the bar. She asks if I"m gonna buy her a drink, I tell her only if she"s drinking what I am, she says redbull & vodka, and sure enough that"s what I"m drinking, so I do. As soon as the bartender hands us our drinks, she turns and starts talking to a douchebag in an Affliction T-shirt. Having had a girlfriend for over a year, just recently getting back into the singles game, and being pretty drunk, I forgot the cardinal rule about a douchebag dude flirting with the girl you are macking, and walk away from the bitch. The cardinal rule being; immediately put yourself in between them, and make friends with the douchebag so he either feels bad about hitting on your girl, or the girl sees you aren"t phased by the douchebag. Instead, I fucking walk off and she goes "where you going? I don"t want to hold you up". I then proceed to tell her "oh, just gonna go talk to a friend" thinking I"m playing it cool, but in reality, I just fucked any chance I had with her. In her mind, I was intimidated by the dude she started talking to. In reality, I had two actual MMA fighters in my group of buds, and found out later on the dude was just a MMA fan. I wasn"t intimidated by him in any way, but I was pissed she blew me off as soon as I bought her a drink, admittedly, acting like a pussy.

Sure enough, 30 minutes later, she"s basically giving him a lap dance while I"m playing doubles pool with a buddy, a fat chick and another dude. Bar does last call, we"re all leaving, and she"s walking with him to his car. Fuck me, I"m rusty.

The silver lining of the evening was giving my buddy some advice that made him go home with a chick. I"ve come to realize I remember the rules of the game, but I"ve been out of practice for almost two years, so I"m slow to act/react on it. The other silver lining was seeing the girl as she walked out and pretending I didn"t remember her name. She walks out, looks at me and is saying goodnight, I go "ahhh, I"m sorry, what was your name again?", "oh my god! my name is XXXX, how could you forgot?" etc.. hopefully leaving it open to a possible future hookup, though very unlikely.

I know exactly where I fucked up, but didn"t realize it till it was too late. argh.. next week!

Ralphus_foh

shitlord
I dunno Zinke, sounds like you acted like a gentleman and simply had a woman who maybe or maybe not had too many drinks and just revealed herself to be a ho. I haven"t bought a woman a drink in a long long time...and now I remember why as well. Its ok I think to buy a woman a drink if you"ve been spending some real time with her at a club but when she asks that early after grinding you...that"s a good sign of the ho train coming to town. Not only that but she was just unbelievably rude. Im curious to know if you could overhear her conversation with the other guy that made you leave faster than you normally would have?

R

PS A good picture really really helps on PoF...I have as my main my back turned to the camera and had a lot of emails (bout 10 a week). All chubos but still... And what"s with the hot profiles of women, claiming to be doctors??? cmon hah

trimgirl2 Philadelphia Pennsylvania singles, Philadelphia Pennsylvania womenFunny...I asked her if submissive means she orders dinner or Im tied up watching her have sex with another man...No reply as of yet!

Zinke_foh

shitlord
Ralphus said:
that"s a good sign of the ho train coming to town.
Well yea, she was definitely tipsy at the very least, and probably a bit of a whore. I never said she was my future wife or something, I hardly knew her. But, there was a time where I was the one deciding to turn her down or not, instead I fucked up and she moved on. It"s still the same principles behind bagging a ho or finding a good girl. Hell, the hos are easier to hook. If I"m fucking up with them, that"s not a good thing. I get what you were trying to do, but that"s actually the main reason I"m mad. I fucked up with a chick who showed interest in me, and then seemingly went home with another dude. That should have been like taking candy from a baby.

Not only that but she was just unbelievably rude. Im curious to know if you could overhear her conversation with the other guy that made you leave faster than you normally would have?
No, it was loud in there, I didn"t specifically hear what was being said, but I could read the body language. In retrospect, he might have been someone she kind of knew beforehand, which probably helped grease the wheels. When I grabbed her and took her over to the bar with me, her friend followed us but then started talking/dancing with affliction dude"s friend (in a tapout shirt no less, lol). Her friend sort of brought tapout dude over, but then shortie turns and starts flirting with affliction soon as the drink is in her hand, and forming a circle with affliction, tapout, and her friend, and excluding me. It"s that specific part of the evening that I"m pissed about, not even at her, but at myself for letting it become uncomfortable. Normally, had I not gotten self conscious, I would have found a way to put myself right in the middle and show I don"t give a fuck.

She didn"t know him TOO well though, cause she was getting his phone number later. Our table was right next to theirs, so was hard to ignore what was going on there later. That"s partially why I got more pissed after the fact, cause I got to see her giving him a lap dance not even 10 feet away from our table, and realizing that would have been me had I played it right.

Zinke_foh

shitlord
ahahahaha. I live in a smaller town these days, so this club is the main place that younger people (20"s) go to dance and hang out. Ended up there again tonight, and saw the same dude. He comes up to me and asks me if I knew where that girl was, thinking I was her friend. I looked at him like Wakandan wha? and said "I met her like 30 minutes before you did, and last I saw, she was walking out with you, you didn"t get a number or something?"
Turns out she went back with him and some people to smoke out in a hotel, security broke them up, and she dipped on his ass. So, I wasn"t the only one that got played that night. That makes me laugh.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well the girlfriend met the kids this weekend. It was my sons birthday and the kids took to her very well and...well not surprisingly...but I guess to a very large wave of relief, Michele took to them very well also. So much so that my kids go home today and she"s pretty upset that they have to leave. Not really sure how things could have gone any better then they did and as i said before, this was pretty much the last major deciding factor in my mind on how much longevity this relationship had. I"m very pleased with how things have turned out, we both feel a lot closer after having introduced the kids into the mix and yeah, shit"s pretty awesome.

Talineth_foh

shitlord
How do you guys deal with jealousy? My girlfriend of a year now is an actress and one of her cast mates is really pushing himself on her, telling her how they should make out, trying to get her to come over, sending her private facebook messages, etc.

I trust her completely, there is no doubt in my mind that nothing would ever happen unless she got roophied tbh. But even though I know that, I find myself developing pure hatred for this guy and I"ve even found myself being really short with the GF and almost taking it out on her.

How do you guys deal with this kind of thing? I"ve always thought that I would be above this jealousy bullshit, but now that I"m in the middle of it I"m finding it a lot harder.

Lemeran

Lord Nagafen Raider
Talineth said:
How do you guys deal with jealousy? My girlfriend of a year now is an actress and one of her cast mates is really pushing himself on her, telling her how they should make out, trying to get her to come over, sending her private facebook messages, etc.

I trust her completely, there is no doubt in my mind that nothing would ever happen unless she got roophied tbh. But even though I know that, I find myself developing pure hatred for this guy and I"ve even found myself being really short with the GF and almost taking it out on her.

How do you guys deal with this kind of thing? I"ve always thought that I would be above this jealousy bullshit, but now that I"m in the middle of it I"m finding it a lot harder.
1. Dark alley
2. Baseball bat
3. Kneecaps

chu_foh

shitlord
Talineth said:

You could possibly talk to the producer/director and tell them that one of his actors is being a douche towards another actress. I would imagine they wouldn"t really like any of the actors stepping in and causing a love-trianglish drama.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Calling your girlfriend"s boss would be ridiculous.

The guy is pissing you off because he"s not respecting you. One attempt is one thing, but to constantly pursue a girl in a relationship is a slap to the boyfriend.

Do you ever see him? Just call him on it, casually and without anger. Make him feel embarrassed. I"m picturing a group of people talking casually, with both of you in the group, and you just smile and turn your head to him and say "hey...so whats with you always hitting on my girlfriend, begging her to go out with you every day?" That"d be so embarrassing in a group, and her cast-mates would know, you"d be claiming your territory, and still keep your cool.

Ralphus_foh

shitlord
Why are they friends on facebook? Why does she not block him? If you can I"d follow Dabamfs advice about callling him out on it, but at the same time the GF needs to be CLEAR that she isnt interested and is bothered by the constant pestering. I think that"s what is bother you the most and it would bother me as well. What kind of professional relationship is this btw?

R

Talineth_foh

shitlord
They"re both actors in the same production. She"s told him that she"s got a boyfriend and that all they"ll ever be is just friends but it hasn"t phased him apparently. I like Lemeren"s solution the best so far, but I"m going to just wait it out a bit more.

If I see any more of this I"m definitely sitting this guy down and having a nice long talk. I don"t want to be too hasty because A) I"m only going off of what she tells me, I don"t see all of this stuff first-hand, and B) I work at the theatre that they perform at so I don"t want to cause too much drama if I don"t have to.

But you guys are right, he"s disrespecting ME and that"s what I"m upset about. Like I said before, I trust her completely so it"s not like I think they"re actually going to do anything so I was confused as to why I was so upset, but now I see that it"s because he"s directly disrespecting me and if I see any more of it I"m not going to take it lightly.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Talineth said:
GF"s asshole co-worker
It wasn"t really discussed much but, this is more for her to deal with IMO. If she is fed up with it, she should take it up with who ever their supervisor is. Don"t sit the guy down/confront him without her asking/giving the ok. It could be pretty embarrassing and/or belittling for her as well.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Talineth said:
They"re both actors in the same production. She"s told him that she"s got a boyfriend and that all they"ll ever be is just friends but it hasn"t phased him apparently. I like Lemeren"s solution the best so far, but I"m going to just wait it out a bit more.

If I see any more of this I"m definitely sitting this guy down and having a nice long talk. I don"t want to be too hasty because A) I"m only going off of what she tells me, I don"t see all of this stuff first-hand, and B) I work at the theatre that they perform at so I don"t want to cause too much drama if I don"t have to.

But you guys are right, he"s disrespecting ME and that"s what I"m upset about. Like I said before, I trust her completely so it"s not like I think they"re actually going to do anything so I was confused as to why I was so upset, but now I see that it"s because he"s directly disrespecting me and if I see any more of it I"m not going to take it lightly.
Definitely have a talk with her about it and have her directly tell you if she has it handled or not.

If you make things awkward for her, she will most likely resent you for it.

What I have found out, is the women who don"t stick up for themselves, and don"t allow you to do it either, love the attention.

She is an actress, sounds like she is an attention whore either way so just be manly and don"t let your discussions be nothing but long QQs about the situation, or she will surely bang him just on that merit a lone.

If you find out that she actually is banging that dude, than forgive her. You then bang her friend(s) and get some good lulz in. When she finds out and starts to cry, laugh at her and head out the door.

Talineth said:

A couple of things. Foremost, when I did theatre, everyone was fucking everyone else in the cast. One cast I was in had an orgy after the last show. So they"ve probably already fucked.

Secondly, she"s telling you these things to make you jealous and provoke a response. She"s really getting off on it. Take that however you wish.

Wow, this has been a crazy week for me relationship wise...

I was really lonely last week, lonely enough to make a PoF account, lol... So I called my ex, the one who was so mean about the ring and wedding, to see if she wanted to grab a coffee. She told me she was seeing someone else and I got really depressed behind that.

Then a few days ago I was on a traffic stop and after I wrote the person a ticket this really cute woman comes up to me and asks what the driver did. I tell her and she tells me that she"s seen me around and she works at a restaurant I"ve been to a few times. I get her number and last night we met up for drinks. I never do one night stands, but one thing led to another. It really brought me out of my funk, that feeling that there might be hope for me relationship wise, or at least that I"ve still got it.

Then tonight someone I was really attracted to who gave me their number but seemed stand-offish called me. She said she couldn"t figure out why I never called her again because she thought we had something. I told her I thought she was stand-offish and that I didn"t want to bother her. She said she"s just shy like that, and that it took a lot for her to call me, so we"re going out this weekend.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Ashes Emberblade said:
Then a few days ago I was on a traffic stop and after I wrote the person a ticket this really cute woman comes up to me and asks what the driver did. I tell her and she tells me that she"s seen me around and she works at a restaurant I"ve been to a few times. I get her number and last night we met up for drinks. I never do one night stands, but one thing led to another. It really brought me out of my funk, that feeling that there might be hope for me relationship wise, or at least that I"ve still got it.
$$$$$$

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Brad2770 said:
People who play Aion are lonely.
Thats a Google AdSense which is custom tailored for you and not necessarily the site you"re on. Take it as you will.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Talineth said:

You are fucked dude, sorry.