Girls who broke your heart thread

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Brad2770 said:
Papers or not, if she decided to keep my son from me one weekend, the worst that would happen is I show up with the police, they write up a report and I have to take her back to court and spend more money. They cant remove the child from her custody even if it was my weekend/time with him.
No, you don"t show up with the police. You file a motion with your family court alleging contempt of the court"s order of visitation. If she is violating the court"s order then she can be subject to a fine, jail time, and will be liable for your attorney"s fees.

Sure, it doesn"t get your weekend back, but do this once and she"ll know she has to follow the orders.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
Cad said:
No, you don"t show up with the police. You file a motion with your family court alleging contempt of the court"s order of visitation. If she is violating the court"s order then she can be subject to a fine, jail time, and will be liable for your attorney"s fees.

Sure, it doesn"t get your weekend back, but do this once and she"ll know she has to follow the orders.
And then she"ll file for back child support because all of the unofficial child support he has been paying does not count.

I"m torn, because I see that as the other shoe that is waiting to drop when Brad"s wife finally decides that she is happy with her new man and it would be easier if Brad were minimized from the picture.

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Snugglebear said:
And then she"ll file for back child support because all of the unofficial child support he has been paying does not count.

I"m torn, because I see that as the other shoe that is waiting to drop when Brad"s wife finally decides that she is happy with her new man and it would be easier if Brad were minimized from the picture.
Pretty much.

Brad, you are full retard. Glad the visitation is working for you "right now."

You are still going to end up eventually paying double the child support for every day you put off getting a lawyer involved.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I was in Brads shoes ones. My ex wife and I had an "agreement". visitation wasn"t in writing, neither was child support and we had an agreement to take turns claiming the kids.

Little by little she went back on things, it was harder to get the kids, she gave me a hard time about shit, she ended up claiming the kids on my turn come tax time, finally when I said I had enough of it I took her to court and she counter filled for back child support.

I got everything I wanted but ended up having to pay $6000 in back child support even though i had a log and receipt of every expense involving the kids and legal documentation.

The whole time I thought I had things good, people told me I didn"t and I didn"t listen so I understand Brads mentality.....however that doesn"t change the fact that it"s retarded and I didn"t have the benefit of 30 people all telling me at the same time how retarded it was, nor did I have someone with experience telling it to me.

Brad you"re setting yourself up for a fall. You cant go in all guns blazing? Why the fuck not, stop caring about what she thinks, what she feels and what she is going to say or do. Get over it and her, man the hell up and take full control of the situation.

By not doing so you"re going to fuck yourself over int he end then you"re gonna post here about it and the cycle all begins over again. You seem to be the only one that thinks it"s a good idea....there"s a reason for that, because it"s not.

I"m not calling you names like others here, I"m telling you from experience and no, your situation isn"t different, your ex isn"t unlike all the others and there is nothing special about the situation. Get with it, get your shit together and get everything in writing before it"s to late and you"re fucked beyond belief.

I mean, unless you can afford to pay 10"s of thousands of dollars later on and want un-needed drama, by all means, keep doing what you"re doing.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
I was in Brads shoes ones. My ex wife and I had an "agreement". visitation wasn"t in writing, neither was child support and we had an agreement to take turns claiming the kids.

Little by little she went back on things, it was harder to get the kids, she gave me a hard time about shit, she ended up claiming the kids on my turn come tax time, finally when I said I had enough of it I took her to court and she counter filled for back child support.

I got everything I wanted but ended up having to pay $6000 in back child support even though i had a log and receipt of every expense involving the kids and legal documentation.

The whole time I thought I had things good, people told me I didn"t and I didn"t listen so I understand Brads mentality.....however that doesn"t change the fact that it"s retarded and I didn"t have the benefit of 30 people all telling me at the same time how retarded it was, nor did I have someone with experience telling it to me.

Brad you"re setting yourself up for a fall. You cant go in all guns blazing? Why the fuck not, stop caring about what she thinks, what she feels and what she is going to say or do. Get over it and her, man the hell up and take full control of the situation.

By not doing so you"re going to fuck yourself over int he end then you"re gonna post here about it and the cycle all begins over again. You seem to be the only one that thinks it"s a good idea....there"s a reason for that, because it"s not.

I"m not calling you names like others here, I"m telling you from experience and no, your situation isn"t different, your ex isn"t unlike all the others and there is nothing special about the situation. Get with it, get your shit together and get everything in writing before it"s to late and you"re fucked beyond belief.

I mean, unless you can afford to pay 10"s of thousands of dollars later on and want un-needed drama, by all means, keep doing what you"re doing.
For the love of god listen to this man.

It"s not about saying "fuck her, we"re going to court." It"s about protecting yourself. As it is now, she has a giant "fuck brad over" card she can play ANY TIME SHE WANTS. I know you don"t like being in that situation.

It"s about protecting yourself. Unless you like her having power over you so that you can keep playing the victim card. Etoille will say this is the case. I don"t think so. I don"t think you want to be a victim, I think you just make poor choices because you"re just too fucking stubborn to listen to anyone.

If you don"t take care of this now, I"d like to get a forum pool going where we all take 6 month blocks betting on how long it takes your ex to take you to court for back child support.

Dabamf said:
For the love of god listen to this man.

It"s not about saying "fuck her, we"re going to court." It"s about protecting yourself. As it is now, she has a giant "fuck brad over" card she can play ANY TIME SHE WANTS. I know you don"t like being in that situation.

It"s about protecting yourself. Unless you like her having power over you so that you can keep playing the victim card. Etoille will say this is the case. I don"t think so. I don"t think you want to be a victim, I think you just make poor choices because you"re just too fucking stubborn to listen to anyone.

If you don"t take care of this now, I"d like to get a forum pool going where we all take 6 month blocks betting on how long it takes your ex to take you to court for back child support.
I got dibs on months 6-12 after the ex"s wedding.

PS pretty sure it wasn"t just me who thought that about him playing the victim card. I"m just the bitchiest one about it because I can"t stand people who blame anyone but themselves for their problems and refuse to help themselves.

Stratos_foh

shitlord
brad.

begin official child support. cut off unofficial child support, and stop paying her bills. it will probably end up costing you more in the short term, but you gotta think long-term. everything you have posted suggests that she can and will eventually sue you for back-pay and, in the meantime, continue to use you for her own amusement. it"s not "guns blazing" for you to protect yourself and make everything official. in fact, it will add stability to your life.

please.

ps. months 19-24 (she likes the attention, the power and the money too much to end it sooner, despite inevitable pressure from boyfriend/husband-to-be).

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Etoille said:
I got dibs on months 6-12 after the ex"s wedding.

PS pretty sure it wasn"t just me who thought that about him playing the victim card. I"m just the bitchiest one about it because I can"t stand people who blame anyone but themselves for their problems and refuse to help themselves.
I call 6 months after she breaks up with this dude she"s with now.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Sutekh said:
I call 6 months after she breaks up with this dude she"s with now.
So thats 6 months of marriage until she cheats on him then 6 months after that? So Sutekh has a year? I"m going with a year and 3 months.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
She is going to get a restraining order on Brad.

Brad will violate the order and he will be demolished.

Be sure to quote this post when it happens.

Brad2770

Ill take the 4 years to the 4 1/2 years mark after her marriage is final. I think it needs time for the butterflies to wear off and for this guy to realize he cant support her and a kid.

I am going to talk to "my therapist" before I do anything. Going to talk to her Monday to arrange a time to go.

I am surely not going to jump into this. You are random words on a black screen to me and I dont care how many of you have the "perfect" advice, if I follow it and things get worse for me, then you fuckers bow out with your shittyInternet Apologiesand I am the one that has to live with the shittier situation. For 14 more years. If she does stick to her word, then things will be fine for 14 years. I want to see how things go for a few months.

I am just not ready to take that chance yet. It"s a HUGE FUCKING DECISION. And it"s one that can cost me. So fuck off if I am not ready to take that chance, but right now I dont think I am. It doesnt mean I still wont talk to someone.

tyen

<Banned>
Brad2770 said:
Ill take the 4 years to the 4 1/2 years mark after her marriage is final. I think it needs time for the butterflies to wear off and for this guy to realize he cant support her and a kid.

I am going to talk to "my therapist" before I do anything. Going to talk to her Monday to arrange a time to go.
You"re going to get a restraining order put on you.

You"re going to violate the restraining order either by talking to her through text/phone/RL/email or 3rd party contact.

This will then be a criminal record that will show up when you apply for jobs in a background check. That you violated an existing restraining order that someone put on you. I"d be thankful if that"s the LEAST that happens to you.

You are opening yourself up for attack.

Fyi bro.

Brad2770

How am I going to get a restraining order? Please, enlighten me.

More specifically, what exactly will I do to make her feel like she needs one?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Brad, you don"t exactly have to be nostradamus to predict that ex-wives are going to get fucking pissed at some point at the joint-parenting situation with a child, and keeping you in their life even though they are trying to move on. Due to your situation, it will be you that eats the short end of this stick as you are stuck with wage garnishments and judgments against you for retroactive child support.

Believe me as I spent quite some time in family court as a judicial intern and the practices of those courts are extremely sharp when it comes to child support, they will follow the letter of the law in the best interests of the child. They will fuck you. Don"t doubt it one bit.

It benefits you to get a child support order in place and make your payments officially, it"ll benefit her because she won"t have to justify shit to you, and it"ll ultimately benefit the child because once orders are in place, if she violates them you have the option of using judicial enforcement.

But hey, cross your fingers and hope she never gets pissed at you. When your anus heals from the raping you will receive at the hands of the family court, don"t say we didn"t tell you so.

Brad2770

Cad said:
But hey, cross your fingers and hope she never gets pissed at you. When your anus heals from the raping you will receive at the hands of the family court, don"t say we didn"t tell you so.
I realize this, but this is still something big that I have not thought about. Everything goes away when my head is in the ground.

I know it"s an option, but I can fuck myself on this. My relationship with her to this point, I have never thought I needed to go that far to resolve our issues.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
I realize this, but this is still something big that I have not thought about. Everything goes away when my head is in the ground.

I know it"s an option, but I can fuck myself on this. My relationship with her to this point, I have never thought I needed to go that far to resolve our issues.
Well, I guess you could wait until the relationship between you and your ex-wife is at a "high point" and gently suggest that you have spoken to a lawyer just to get things hammered out in writing for some reason that ultimately benefits the child you and she share. Talk to the therapist about it. Think it over.

By your own words she is a manipulative and vindictive bitch, who uses your child to jerk you around for money. Honestly, I find it hard to believe anyone has had to spell it out to you, that having your ass covered is a good thing.

You getting some real legal advice and getting any money you give as support done legit so that it won"t bite you in the ass later, isn"t a huge leap of logic that anyone should have to spell out.

tyen

<Banned>
Brad2770 said:
I can fuck myself on this. My relationship with her to this point, I have never thought I needed to go that far to resolve our issues.
Your retard relationship is more important than legal ramifications that can be made on her behalf on nothing more than a whim?

You"re going full retard and you will be raped in the anus so hard when one of her friends even mentions the idea of a restraining order.

That one thing a lone can ruin your life and you think your "relationship" with her is more important than that when she is getting married. Go full retard and see what happens.

Needless

Toe Sucker
GF confirmed for going to china for 2.5 weeks in June.

Just cracked open a bear, debating how i should commit suicide because it makes me emo and depressed. Discuss boys!