Girls who broke your heart thread

Well. Here is my payment for the StarCraft II betakey:

I had a second job every other weekend and thats where I met her. We hit it off from the beginning, had her over the next day and she stayed the night. After two months or so I told her its not going to work out, because she was 18 back then and simply too immature for my taste. She started to freak out a little and told me that she loved me and that we could make it work..

Being the nice guy that I am, I keep the relationship going because I didnt want to hurt her.

Was prolly three weeks later; she told me again that she loved me and wanted me to say the same. Which I did not do. Two days later when we met she did smell of another man (girl, at least fucking shower when you are cheating). I told her to close my door behind her and never saw her again.

She didnt really break my heart, but having someone cheat on me still hurt like a bitch. Took me several months to recover from that feeling.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Inconsiderable said:
Well. Here is my payment for the StarCraft II betakey:
Hey, lesson learned. At least there were some nice tits to go along with the lesson.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Inconsiderable again.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
owakefka said:
Thanks, I appreciate all the advice and comments, I"m not going to defend her honor because there really is no need to I know what she is no matter what anyone says. I"m 50/50 on my whole dream aspect, I just don"t think I will ever get over her since she was my first real true crush. The whole thing about her being Islamic, most Muslims that are raised in America are just like Christians you see today, they are religious by name, doesn"t mean they practice it fully. She has a lot of good virtues because for a short time she was raised in the middle east. I don"t mind Islam, I don"t mind most religion to be honest, if I were to practice religion, I would not go to mosque, temple, church or synagogues though. And I don"t necessarily think she is perfect, but I think I would be able to put up with this woman for the rest of my life and do what"s necessary to make her happy, given the opportunity.

I"ve been in a relationship since meeting her, actually a very pretty girl and incredibly intelligent girl from Turkey. (middle eastern girls have that natural beauty, you know? even though Turkey isn"t really considered middle eastern) And we"ve never mutually broken up, things are left unsaid between us because she had to go back home. My problem is, I"m a very stubborn individual, once I get something in my mind, I pretty much stick to it forever unless someone really shows me up.

And I"ve considered myself in the friend zone for a long time actually. I was actually at the point where she was never on my mind. Then there came a point in time where her boyfriend and her were having serious issues. I gave her my opinion on life and how to treat things, she in a shocked manner said she really agreed and she would really like life like that. That day luck was on my side, she was overly interested in me, before in classes she never asked me questions or to help her and she kept looking at me while I was just paying attention to the teacher. Luck came to have it, my mother at her work found tickets for premier of X-Men Origins where Hugh Jackman was going to be and got two free tickets, when I brought this up in front of a group of friends, she immediately said "I"ll go." That night, I decided to Mmirmiron or however you spell it in a 10 man with some buddies instead of going to the movies with her. A week later, she was back to normal and she basically rekindled my whole infatuation with her. Now, she"s gone in Europe for 6-7 months and for some reason, I can"t get her off my mind.

To sum up what I wrote: Thanks for the advice, religion isn"t a big issue to me (but it depends on religious they are), I"ve gone from head over heels to not caring back to head over heels and I"m a very stubborn individual.
Much like pictures of The Abyss: Extended Director"s Cut, I am absolutely shocked that no one has revealed to you the secret behind getting any woman you want, even this seemingly crazy/uninterested/jihadist one.

Send her and you"re golden.

And for real honest to God/Allah advice...we"ve all felt the same exact way before. Trust us, you"ll look back one day and wonder how you thought you could live with her the rest of your life. I know it is hard to accept now, but you really will feel that way, and once you do you"ll be one step closer to actually being fairly objective about women.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
I met a pretty awesome chick. 1) She is much hotter than I should get 2) She likes Arrested Development! 3) She hasn"t turned crazy yet.

Someone prepare to quote this

Mist_foh

shitlord
Everlast said:
I met a pretty awesome chick. 1) She is much hotter than I should get 2) She likes Arrested Development! 3) She hasn"t turned crazyyet.

Done, and highlighted.

Kevincheese_foh

shitlord
Everlast said:
I met a pretty awesome chick. 1) She is much hotter than I should get 2) She likes Arrested Development! 3) She hasn"t turned crazy yet.

You"ll find out she has a boyfriend in a day or two.

Happened to a friend of mine.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Kevincheese said:
You"ll find out she has a boyfriend in a day or two.

Happened to a friend of mine.
Dude. You deserve the Nostradamus award. Went out tonight, some guy came up to me acting like a dick, and being drunk I didn"t really understand the situation. Long story short, she has a pseudo boyfriend, they"re on a break which means that I am just a jealously feather in her cap.

fuck girls.

edit- so pissed at the moment.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Everlast said:
Dude. You deserve the Nostradamus award. Went out tonight, some guy came up to me acting like a dick, and being drunk I didn"t really understand the situation. Long story short, she has a pseudo boyfriend, they"re on a break which means that I am just a jealously feather in her cap.

fuck girls.

edit- so pissed at the moment.
lol, quite possibly a new world record!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Drama ahoy me mateys!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:Backstory: I was dating a girl awhile back, 5 or so year ago. She was the only girl I was sleeping with at the time, and we weren"t using rubbers. I got back from a 3 week trip to NZ, where I struck out repeatedly (she thought she was my girlfriend, I was not aware of that fact). Not long after that, I started to get a milky white discharge from my dick, and I think maybe a teeny bit of burning when I took a leak. So naturally I went to my GP, who told me that I likely had chlamydia, did a swab, and gave me a scrip for the anti-biotic and told me to take it immediately, and he"d call with the test results in a few days.

I don"t know how it works elsewhere, but here they"ll ask you who else you"ve been having sex with recently as well as contact information if you are suspected or confirmed of having an STD, so they can let past partners know they"ve been exposed and/or to get tested. No idea if they can force you to disclose shit or not. So naturally I let them know about the girlfriend, got my scrip, took the anti-biotic, and enjoyed the lovely stomach ache and diarrhea it brought with it. I also called up the girlfriend to have the awkward conversation about possibly having drip dick and that she should get tested, and that I had no idea how I could have gotten it. She of course was also mystified and was emphatic that she hadn"t given it to me. It actually went fairly well.

Couple days later my GP calls me personally to say whoops, test came back negative, must have been a minor UTI or "inflammation", whatever the fuck that meant. Crisis averted.

So I get a phone call from New Anne this morning. This being I think the second time she"s ever called me unprompted. I was in the middle of a couple things and didn"t answer. Her voicemail right away I could tell something was up, she kind of stuttered a bit and said she "needed to talk for a couple minutes and ask a couple questions." When I called her back I laughed that she left a pretty cryptic message and asked what was up.

She cut right to the chase and said she"d gotten a letter from the health authority saying she"s been exposed to chlamydia and that she should get tested immediately. She had gone in last week to meet with them etc., and had given my name as I"m the only one she"s been having sex with lately (we haven"t talked about dating histories at ALL to this point, I have no idea what hers is nor she mine) and she wanted to warn me about it. I told her about my own experience with this whole thing, that last time I was on the other side and not to worry that it wasn"t a big deal and we"d talk later in the week and possibly hang out this weekend. It"s likely an old boyfriend or flame that"s been tested positive and provided her name as a past sexual partner. It could even be from years ago. I"m not overly concerned at all.

Awesome. I"m supposed to be going to the Oilers game tomorrow with a girl I met a few weeks back and the friend hookup girl Diane is also in town for a few days. Exactly what I want to be thinking about right now. Thankfully we used a condom both times we"ve gotten busy.

Hm. My drama with the MEOW-girl did levelup during the weekend. Pretty much involved everything a good drama needs: tears were shed, an ex making an appearance, best friends fighting, there were lies, rejection and a love declaration, well rounded with tons of cheap booze, sleep deprivation, me nearly starting a fight in a club and the lovely experience of playing drums on rock band the first time.

Next few days decide if its another The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Story I can post or just some random drama. Cross your fingers.