Girls who broke your heart thread

chu_foh

shitlord
Hmm that"s funny Eomer. I"ve been tested positive for gonorrhea twice in my life and they never asked for the names of sexual partners. As far as I know, they can only legally do that for HIVwithoutyour consent.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
chu said:
Hmm that"s funny Eomer. I"ve been tested positive for gonorrhea twice in my life and they never asked for the names of sexual partners. As far as I know, they can only legally do that for HIVwithoutyour consent.
Maybe it"s a Canada thing. Pretty sure they don"t ask for contact info or anything in the US.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Chlamydia isn"t an STD scare, unless you call having someone call you and say "yo, I got the flu, and I know we hung out yesterday so you might wanna get checked out!" a flu scare. Suffer a little bit, go to doctor, it goes away forever. I never had an STD but if I found out I got something curable I really wouldn"t be all that worried about it. Go to doctor, suffer some embarrassment, get a shot and done.

Now having someone call you and say "hey, I tested positive for warts/herpes/aids," you should get checked out...THAT"S an STD scare.

/irrelevant

Rathmort_foh

shitlord
So herpes, which something silly like 50% of the population (perhaps even more) has *is* an STD scare, but chlamydia, which can make women sterile before even showing symptoms *isn"t* an STD scare? Wut?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Rathmort said:
So herpes, which something silly like 50% of the population (perhaps even more) has *is* an STD scare, but chlamydia, which can make women sterile before even showing symptoms *isn"t* an STD scare? Wut?
Yes, herpes, which 50% of the pop doesn"t have because I"m obviously not talking about cold sores, is damn huge std scare. And chlamydia, which doesn"t make men sterile and is usually symptomatic in men thus leading to quick treatment, given that this thread is all fucking men, is not an STD scare.

Care to be sarcastic and dumb again at the same time?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
woo, a pissing contest about who"s had the most hardcore STD! May the man with the most burning or itching win!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Tarrant220 said:
I don"t think I"d be okay with any STD....no matter if it was a "bad" one or not....but hey, that"s just me.
heh, yeah, I was so relieved when I got the phone call saying the test was negative, even though in practical terms it made absolutely no difference to me.

I"m just hoping to fucking god our local health authority got out of the stone ages and can do the tests on urine like they do elsewhere. Fuck the swab. Fuck it.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Which would you pick: Being diagnosed with early stage chlamydia, getting a shot of antibitotics and going on with your life or catching a nasty strain of flu and being bed-ridden for 2 days?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The Ancient said:
Which would you pick: Being diagnosed with early stage chlamydia, getting a shot of antibitotics and going on with your life or catching a nasty strain of flu and being bed-ridden for 2 days?
The flu will get me out of work, chlamydia won"t!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The Ancient said:
I"d take the flu, I don"t mind being sick as it happens so rarely ...my dick however I would prefer stay nice and healthy. Plus, fuck getting shots.

chu_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
heh, yeah, I was so relieved when I got the phone call saying the test was negative, even though in practical terms it made absolutely no difference to me.

I"m just hoping to fucking god our local health authority got out of the stone ages and can do the tests on urine like they do elsewhere. Fuck the swab. Fuck it.
Calgary still does the swabs. A few checkups ago I was told that they can go without it but the swab is still significantly more accurate than other methods and won"t switch until the other method is perfected.

redslash_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
Yes, herpes, which 50% of the pop doesn"t have because I"m obviously not talking about cold sores, is damn huge std scare. And chlamydia, which doesn"t make men sterile and is usually symptomatic in men thus leading to quick treatment, given that this thread is all fucking men, is not an STD scare.

Care to be sarcastic and dumb again at the same time?
For the record, you"re right: herpes is definitely way worse for a male patient than chlamydia, and oral herpes / cold sores are much more common (HSV-1 usually) but HSV-2 (the virus that causes genital herpes) is still present in about 1 in 6 people in the US. It"s definitely nowhere near 50%, but fuck, those odds suck.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Glad I have a nice clean vagina to play with at home, I"d rather have that then risk multiple infected ones.

STD"s, regardless of how minor, scare the fuck out of me.