Girls who broke your heart thread

Brad2770

chu said:
Did Brad not post up a picture? I think i remember an overweight guy with some major beard, but maybe someone else? I imagine some crazy-dirty-teeth-missing whores whenever brad talks about getting laid.
I posted pics. They are in this thread somewhere.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Brad"s not really a terrible looking dude. He even strikes me as a good-at-heart guy who just makes a series of bad decisions. Worst part is I think he knows the decisions he"s making are bad he just goes with it anyways.

Brad2770

Kevincheese said:
More like making your own fate. Or doom.
Either way, I feel like I am going against what John Locke would want me to do. =D

Now for something serious. It"s kind of another girl that broke my heart. I really dont know if I have mentioned her in here.

I do need someone"s help with this. It"s a person search. A girl I lost touch with in high school.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:When I was 17, I met a girl that was 15. One of my friends was dating her, but I was the one that hung out with her all the time because he was always at work after school. For almost 2 years we hung out. I took her out a few times, but the last time we went out was to White Zombie/Filter concert. I think it was Feb of 1995. When we left the concert, she moved to the center seat of my truck and snuggled up to me. I was scared because I really liked her. In the 2 years we hung out, we didnt do anything. I never got to kiss her, but I wanted to real bad. I never made any move.

When I dropped her off, I told her I would come back for her. That I wouldnt forget her (she was moving to Oklahoma soon). That was the last time I saw her.

I have been looking for her for 5 or 6 years now... I was always curious as to what happened to her. I am asking if someone here can help me locate her.

I dont remember her dad"s name because I always called him by his last name. I dont her mom"s name because she was never around. I do know her brother"s name and her name (assuming she didnt get married- Which might be the issue) and I know her cousin"s first name. I"m not sure what state she lives in... maybe still in Oklahoma. This is the only other girl that I had feelings for and the sad thing is, had I found her back when I was married, there is a possibilty I would have left my Ex for this girl/woman if things went well.

So, if someone could help, I would appreciate it.

DISCLAIMER- If someone helps and she is married, I wont do anything. I would not do to another man what happened to me.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
You"re mostly right, tenks. Sometimes, I honestly feel like I am
fighting fate.
Except (ignoring the most recent post trying to find high school love at age 30-something that is clearly just a result of loneliness and clinging to a sliver of hope) you did nothing wrong or stupid in going out on a job and getting laid. That is exactly what you should be doing. Doing illegal side work while collecting unemployment? Who gives a shit.

The problem is that anything Brad does now is predetermined to be considered stupid. People just want one reason after another to facepalm him. It"s like if aychamo posted some really funny joke, everyone would just be like "shut up fag." Bradliterally"fucked bitches, made money" and he gets ripped on.

P.S. Don"t hunt this girl down. You are doing it out of desperation.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:
Except (ignoring the most recent post trying to find high school love at age 30-something that is clearly just a result of loneliness and clinging to a sliver of hope) you did nothing wrong or stupid in going out on a job and getting laid. That is exactly what you should be doing. Doing illegal side work while collecting unemployment? Who gives a shit.

The problem is that anything Brad does now is predetermined to be considered stupid. People just want one reason after another to facepalm him. It"s like if aychamo posted some really funny joke, everyone would just be like "shut up fag." Bradliterally"fucked bitches, made money" and he gets ripped on.

P.S. Don"t hunt this girl down. You are doing it out of desperation.
I agree.

Stratos_foh

shitlord
Brad: "Baby is that you? It"s me Brad. I"ve finally found you! Things just haven"t been going my way lately and I thought of you... Can we hug and cry together, maybe have sex, fall in love, and live happily ever after?"

don"t do it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Brad if this girl you banged was married....but you wouldn"t do anything with this other girl if she is married because you would never do to someone what was done to you......

I....you....where....*boggle*

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Brad2770 said:
Either way, I feel like I am going against what John Locke would want me to do. =D

Now for something serious. It"s kind of another girl that broke my heart. I really dont know if I have mentioned her in here.

I do need someone"s help with this. It"s a person search. A girl I lost touch with in high school.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:When I was 17, I met a girl that was 15. One of my friends was dating her, but I was the one that hung out with her all the time because he was always at work after school. For almost 2 years we hung out. I took her out a few times, but the last time we went out was to White Zombie/Filter concert. I think it was Feb of 1995. When we left the concert, she moved to the center seat of my truck and snuggled up to me. I was scared because I really liked her. In the 2 years we hung out, we didnt do anything. I never got to kiss her, but I wanted to real bad. I never made any move.

When I dropped her off, I told her I would come back for her. That I wouldnt forget her (she was moving to Oklahoma soon). That was the last time I saw her.

I have been looking for her for 5 or 6 years now... I was always curious as to what happened to her. I am asking if someone here can help me locate her.

I dont remember her dad"s name because I always called him by his last name. I dont her mom"s name because she was never around. I do know her brother"s name and her name (assuming she didnt get married- Which might be the issue) and I know her cousin"s first name. I"m not sure what state she lives in... maybe still in Oklahoma. This is the only other girl that I had feelings for and the sad thing is, had I found her back when I was married, there is a possibilty I would have left my Ex for this girl/woman if things went well.

So, if someone could help, I would appreciate it.

DISCLAIMER- If someone helps and she is married, I wont do anything. I would not do to another man what happened to me.
When I was 14 I visited Kenya for a few weeks. At a place there, called The Ark, I met another 14 year old girl named Toni. She was British but lived in Tokyo. I got to touch her side boob. Always wondered what she is doing these days!

Edit: In retrospect I may have been thinking about a rhinoceros.

Sinron_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
When I was 14 I visited Kenya for a few weeks. At a place there, called The Ark, I met another 14 year old girl named Toni. She was British but lived in Tokyo. I got to touch her side boob. Always wondered what she is doing these days!

Edit: In retrospect I may have been thinking about a rhinoceros.
I wonder if she is dead.

Finally this thread is alive again with stories. Anyway, I dont see what Brad did wrong. He reported some fuckups in his life every now and then, but thats it. Two weeks of sex without attached strings and some money that he clearly needs is a pretty good deal, imo.

Inconsiderable said:
I am emotionally retarded and wish I wasn"t. That is all.
Dramaqueen strikes back. This sunday was, again, a total disaster. It was a dejavu of our last fight, just with alot less drama.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:The time we spend together kept increasing constantly. Like on friday after university I went to visit her and came home again on sunday morning, did some university stuff and went back to her place for the party in the afternoon. Like 42 hours of being nonstop togeher, seeing each other 6-7 days a week anyway. We both have our flaws and work on it... she stopped acting like a bitch with constant mood swings, I am in control my little annoying ticks.

I am kinda superficial when it comes to girls. Looks matter alot more than anything else for me. I get along with all kind of personalities anyway, as long as they dont annoy me. Obviously all my relationships have been short and terrible. My longest relationship went on for three months before it crashed. I guess its my own fault for picking girls like that. I mean.. I also had something good going on with two girls that were girlfriend material, but one was slightly chubby and the other one lived too far away and I hate long-distance relationships. So I told both of them that its not going to happen, when they wanted to be in a real relationship.
Oh yea, I even met my dream girl at some point. I still believe she was basicly "the one". Of course also a total drama queen and no control over her emotions. She couldnt handle her emotions, I couldnt handle her and it went down the drain in a brutal way. I did still miss her like four years later, I am pretty sure she did or still does the same. I wish we could try again and do it right, but its never going to happen. Anyway, I am over her by now (of course).

So what was I saying? Oh yea, dramaqueen isnt actually my type. I saw pictures of her two years ago, lovely body. Well, beside her small breasts. Now? She is no more in shape after a stressful year and goes to the gym to regain her old body. She isnt fat or anything, she has a nice waist.. just the proportions are not that good anymore. I"d rate her 6. If we would have met at a club, I would not have noticed her. Or cared.
Also she is nothing special. Its like "Congratulations, you are mediocre!". She is educated, okay-intelligent. Thats it. No special talents, not really smart, listens to mainstream music, wears mainstream clothes, just one of many. Totally not what I like as I am a very alternative person. We basicly have nothing in common, beside being hurt by someone we loved in our distant past.

Yet she gives me something that I am not used to: I am simply happy being around her. Usually I need some me-time, when I hang out with people for 2-3 days. I just need to take a day off then, play video games or read a book. Else people start to annoy me. I am not that kind of person who constantly need to have someone else around. With her its different. I can hang out with her 24/7 and just be happy.

Its difficult to explain.. I basicly try to make her feel better and thats the problem. I am on my best behaviour, keep her entertained and laughing. If she needs help, there I am. She says she doesnt want a relationship yet; I find a way to deal with it (She actually said that before I even had any intentions.). She looks like a beaten dog when I date other girls, so I stopped it.
I did not even game her. Because I had no interest in her when we met and later I didnt do it out of respect.

I cannot do more, simply not possible. Even our friends tell me that I am stupid. One tells me she is exploiting me, next one says I need to treat her like shit and I can have her anytime, next one tells me that I need to stop seeing her and so on. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Those are more my friends, btw. Hers are basicly useless fucks I"d like to stab. Two girls are okay I guess, the others basicly treat her like shit and she is constantly suffering because of this. I dont get how she can stand it and still try to be friends with them. She is kinda this totally nice girl with a big heart that wants nobody any harm... then people that left town for some time come back and shes all happy and wants to meet them. And they bail on her, dodge her and just act like assholes. And she is chasing them like a cat hunting a string.

I dont want to add to the suffering, I want her to have someone who doesnt stomp her emotions constantly.

Thats basicly what happened this sunday again. Someone visiting from australia and she so wanted to see him again, we go into a club that all of us hate because of that. She treats us without any respect, ignores us and overall is pissing us off until we leave and get some food. Then we txt her an ultimatum that were leaving for the next club and she acts like I am spoiling the fun (me being the only reason we didnt leave like half an hour earlier without even telling the girls) because I know she wants to see a friend and blahblahblah. At some point I hit the limit of abuse I can take for one evening, tell her to fuck off and ignore her.

She then keeps ruining my night until fun is nonexistent and tells me that I would be the one ruining the night. I told her that we either talk and fix this tonight or she can try talking to me next week again. Boring drama summed up: I decided our friendship is over for now.
My stance is prolly not going to last very long, but I am seriously lost on what to do. The logical thing to do is being less available, treating her worse, game her abit and simply get her to do what I want by abusing her wish to spend time with me. Or simply start massive dating again and find a girl to keep my mind and body busy and just forget about her.
But I dont want to be the next one to hurt her. I am a good guy. RL Paladin.

You know, she isnt a bad person. Or not as bad as it might sound. She is actually a really sweet and nice girl, but then gets so busy with having everyone as friend that she is losing sight of her real friends... doesnt notice that she is running over them and then doesnt understand what she did wrong. Friend said she gets so distracted by her emotions that she is not paying attention to the emotions of others... but not on purpose or with bad intentions.

Its so fucked up. I dont know what to do. I dont know what to say. I cannot accept this kind of behaviour. I dont want to lose her either. Also I want more, screw her "no relationship statement" - its laughable anyway.

This wall of text is sponsored by methylmethcathinone. Sorry if this kinda killed my english skills.

Brad2770

brekk said:
so have you tried searching for her name on facebook?
Yeah. I have done it all. Searched for her on and off again since about 2004.

We were best friends. I was probably better friends with her than I was with my ex.