Girls who broke your heart thread

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I had to look up that reference to understand what the hell you meant. Funny enough, she"s a big fan of that show.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
I have nothing negative to say. She is fun. She is close to my age. She ismexican... because I love mexican chicks.She has a great taste in cars and music. The only negative thing I really have to say is that she doesnt like Cheesecake.
wat

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Had the talk with new girl last night after getting in from the pub (wasn"t drunk). As we were going to bed I pretty much just asked her straight up why she"s acting like a damn teenager. Her response was that she"s not really over her last boyfriend because she"s never been the one to break up with someone. So I guess she"s just gun shy right now or something. That"s odd considering it was her who initiated contact, but okay whatever. I"m not going to play second fiddle to the memory of some dude I"ll never meet, so I told her as much. I like her quite a bit, and her friends hit it off with mine really well so that"ll be a bummer, but c"est le vie.

Draz_foh

shitlord
Inconsiderable said:
No retreat. No surrender. That is Spartan law.

Talk her into sex and then get out, else it was a waste of time. Nothing to lose => at least try
Make sure you get pics before you get out!

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
So that girl I dated ~1 year ago, the climber girl, Steph, the one that ripped my heart out after three weeks and promptly shat all over it while trampling it with high heels....
yeah that one...
heard she"s single again, guess that guy wasn"t all that. Or maybe she wasn"t, who knows.

Meanwhile Annie and I are looking forward to our vacation in Crete in June, and after that we"ll be seriously looking for something with enough space for both of us.
I have too much shit lying around, plus way too much entertainment electronics. My stuff wouldn"t fit in her place, not at all.

Over nine months and it"s still getting better and better.

Brad2770

Just curious, but why did you need to bring up a woman you saw for three weeks?

Gratz on the other stuff.

Aulirophile_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
Just curious, but why did you need to bring up a woman you saw for three weeks?

Gratz on the other stuff.
Because he agonized over asking her out for like a month or more. He was really into her.

Grats Ronaan! Nice to hear about the successes after the failures.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tarrant220 said:
Exactly or stop looking at her as a potential gf and move onto other chics and keep her on the side. There"s really no reason for anyone to put all their eggs in one basket unless they"re really into a girl and they"re pretty sure the feeling is reciprocated. And anyone who really thinks that a girl is as into them as they hope but feels like they"re being lead on or teased or whatever, they"re not into you as much as you"d like to think. Carolla does a great spiel on this which is 100% accurate, some of you guys really could stand to hear it.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Aulirophile said:
Because he agonized over asking her out for like a month or more. He was really into her.

Pretty sure it was because the dude that she ended their relationship for turned out to not work and it was redemption. Man, try and keep up guys.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
So this is a little late, but a few days after May 4th. (Our 10th month) The girlfriend and I exchanged the "I love you" officially about two weeks ago. 1 year on july 4th, who knew it could be so easy!

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Aulirophile said:

Yeah, this. I wasreallyinto her back then.
Now, from a distance, I have seen that the grass on my side is indeed greener.

Vim_foh

shitlord
This guy "friend" of mine has been trying to get me to hook up with one of his girlfriends for a long time. I have no interest in his proposition because not only is he a 28 year old that shouldn"t give advice to anybody, you deduce your own conclusion, but I also have my own thing going on...

He first started talking wonders to this girl about me so she would, you know, come and meet me (without me being aware of the situation). Later on, he tries to sell me: "This girl is easy man, a good fuck, no drama, easy sex and good blow jobs, etc, etc, etc... Oh and of course, she totally wants to meet you!". I sort of let him ramble on for a certain time period, playing him off. One day at a friends party he tells me: "You know that chick I"ve been talking to you about, the easy/great fuck? Well, shes coming over! And all you gotta do is fuck her". I play him off again, thinking he was kidding. He tells me a couple more times and I play him off... So to my surprise she arrives and shes a 6 at most, with a nice pair. And again he approaches me in front of most of my friends and tells me the same thing. All you gotta do is flirt a little and you"re in man!

Mind you! I"ve had no interest in this what so ever, so I snap, pull him to the side and tell him how much of a cunt he is for putting me in a situation I don"t wanna be in, etc, etc, etc and that he should fuck off, I wasn"t gonna fuck his friend! (Why doesn"t he fuck her?). So I play it off cool, since I told him off in a "discrete" manner. The party goes on and I talk to the chick, acting as if nothing had happened and we seemed to talk awhile, but I still had no real interest.

Fast forward a couple of months and this chick and I chat on messenger once a week, since she seemed like a nice girl, not what my friend played her off to be.

So while we talk she starts getting the impression that I had a bad impression of her and so on and she deduces on her own that her friend had not only told me to stop talking to her, but had been talking smack about her, bout" how much of a slut she is, how easy she is, etc, etc, etc. I told her that if she told him that we were talking about this he would go in a hissy fit. (Background on this guy is that he swears hes a Pick up artist and talks so bad about women sometimes I think hes a homosexual, anyways... Oh and I"ve never seen him with a woman, but his stories have them by the truckloads)

The point is, I"ve only chatted with this girl for a couple of months and she brings up serious relationships and how she is looking for one etc. So the little interest I had intalkingto her completely diminishes. My friend wanted to hook me up with a psycho, wtf is this?

The last time I talked to her was on monday.

On tuesday I get a message from this guy about how we need to talk! And so on, I tell him I"m busy, we"ll talk when finals week is up. A little later this guy and his brother start putting facebook statuses indirectly referring to me as a traitor and how much it hurts our hearts etc. The guy that wanted me to fuck this girl puts up a status that basically says that my heart should be devored by dogs and that my head should fall on my feet... And some other indrect threats.

Now I"m a tad worried because these guys are crazy, irrational and haven"t even heard my story.

I know this isn"t a girl who broke your heart type post but I reckon somebody would have something to say.

Do you find it wrong that I helped the girl deduce that their friends talk shit about her, call her a slut, etc? Or do you find it wrong on my behalf to find his inconsiderate behavior towards me and my friends as an incentive to distance myself from him?

P.S. This is the same guy that when I met a new group of girls and found one I liked, he immediately started telling me: "Don"t you fall "in love" because those girls are for all of us", as if he were delegating the group of chicks I scored, which he had no effort in.

Mist_foh

shitlord
Vim said:
This guy "friend" of mine has been trying to get me to hook up with one of his girlfriends for a long time. I have no interest in his proposition because not only is he a 28 year old that shouldn"t give advice to anybody, you deduce your own conclusion, but I also have my own thing going on...

He first started talking wonders to this girl about me so she would, you know, come and meet me (without me being aware of the situation). Later on, he tries to sell me: "This girl is easy man, a good fuck, no drama, easy sex and good blow jobs, etc, etc, etc... Oh and of course, she totally wants to meet you!". I sort of let him ramble on for a certain time period, playing him off. One day at a friends party he tells me: "You know that chick I"ve been talking to you about, the easy/great fuck? Well, shes coming over! And all you gotta do is fuck her". I play him off again, thinking he was kidding. He tells me a couple more times and I play him off... So to my surprise she arrives and shes a 6 at most, with a nice pair. And again he approaches me in front of most of my friends and tells me the same thing. All you gotta do is flirt a little and you"re in man!

Mind you! I"ve had no interest in this what so ever, so I snap, pull him to the side and tell him how much of a cunt he is for putting me in a situation I don"t wanna be in, etc, etc, etc and that he should fuck off, I wasn"t gonna fuck his friend! (Why doesn"t he fuck her?). So I play it off cool, since I told him off in a "discrete" manner. The party goes on and I talk to the chick, acting as if nothing had happened and we seemed to talk awhile, but I still had no real interest.

Fast forward a couple of months and this chick and I chat on messenger once a week, since she seemed like a nice girl, not what my friend played her off to be.

So while we talk she starts getting the impression that I had a bad impression of her and so on and she deduces on her own that her friend had not only told me to stop talking to her, but had been talking smack about her, bout" how much of a slut she is, how easy she is, etc, etc, etc. I told her that if she told him that we were talking about this he would go in a hissy fit. (Background on this guy is that he swears hes a Pick up artist and talks so bad about women sometimes I think hes a homosexual, anyways... Oh and I"ve never seen him with a woman, but his stories have them by the truckloads)

The point is, I"ve only chatted with this girl for a couple of months and she brings up serious relationships and how she is looking for one etc. So the little interest I had intalkingto her completely diminishes. My friend wanted to hook me up with a psycho, wtf is this?

On tuesday I get a message from this guy about how we need to talk! And so on, I tell him I"m busy, we"ll talk when finals week is up. A little later this guy and his brother start putting facebook statuses indirectly referring to me as a traitor and how much it hurts our hearts etc. The guy that wanted me to fuck this girl puts up a status that basically says that my heart should be devored by dogs and that my head should fall on my feet... And some other indrect threats.

Now I"m a tad worried because these guys are crazy, irrational and haven"t even heard my story.

I know this isn"t a girl who broke your heart type post but I reckon somebody would have something to say.

Do you find it wrong that I helped the girl deduce that their friends talk shit about her, call her a slut, etc? Or do you find it wrong on my behalf to find his inconsiderate behavior towards me and my friends as an incentive to distance myself from him?

P.S. This is the same guy that when I met a new group of girls and found one I liked, he immediately started telling me: "Don"t you fall "in love" because those girls are for all of us", as if he were delegating the group of chicks I scored, which he had no effort in.
This sounds like the plot to some CW show. I"d stop talking to all of the people involved right now.

Shanter_foh

shitlord
Vim said:

1. You have shitty friends.

2. Why do you care what a bunch of losers say about you on facebook?

3. ??????

4. PROFIT!!!

Obviously you hang out with people that you think are cool and have a good time. They are not. They suck. Do not hang out with people who suck. That is the motto of the story.

So basically your friend gets you an easy fuck because he is worried about you and you talk bad about him to the girl .. and dont even fuck her? I got this right? Sure he is pissed. He puts effort and time into getting YOU laid and you spit into his face and prolly ruined his reputation.

His behaviour doesnt win him any awards, but you fucked up here.

Not to mention that your behaviour doesnt score you any points either if anyone hears about it. You hang out with people you dont like (-1), that treat women badly (-1), you accept this kind of behaviour (-1), then you did the right thing (+1) to betray your friend (-2). Sum it up yourself.
You said you didnt have any interest because you have something going on... better not talk to her about what happened.