Girls who broke your heart thread

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Haha friends goes out of his way to get you laid, you don"t want it, semi overreact on him and then you both move on. Then later you go and tell the girl everything he said? Did I get this right?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Vim said:
Mind you! I"ve had no interest in this what so ever, so I snap, pull him to the side and tell him how much of a cunt he is for putting me in a situation I don"t wanna be in, etc, etc, etc and that he should fuck off, I wasn"t gonna fuck his friend! (Why doesn"t he fuck her?).
This was the part where I realized you weren"t going to end up the good guy in your story.

"FUCK YOU GUY, HOW DARE YOU TRY TO INTRODUCE A GIRL TO ME?!?"This is what you said no matter how hard you try to justify it or frame it differently. Why was this such an issue to you?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Heh, I"m with the others: regardless of how your friend was talking about her, he was looking out for you. All you had to do upon meeting the girl was either directly tell her you"ve got something else going on or indirectly let her know by not showing any interest. If the bud persisted you just tell him to leave you alone about it, you"re not interested for whatever reason.

When it"s "guy talk" my friends and I will say shit about girls that is offensive and disrespectful as hell to them. Not because we DO lack respect for them or anything like that, it"s just kind of what guys do. Newsflash: we"ll also tell each other horribly offensive racist jokes even though we"re not actually bigots (What do Terry Fox and Hitler both have in common? They both can"t finish a race). Leaking that shit to a chick you"re not even trying to get with was low, even if you don"t consider the guy a friend. He certainly seems to considers you one, or did before anyway.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
from the story it sounds like you didn"t give a shit about your "friend" to begin with so who cares if he doesn"t like you anymore, sure you were a douche. But it was pretty evident that from the start you didn"t care about your "friendship" with the dude. Basically just ignore him and your problems will be solved!

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
What we need is for Dabamf to post about how we shouldn"t be judging him because we totally don"t know all the details and we weren"t there so we can"t understand.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Zehn - Vhex said:
What we need is for Dabamf to post about how we shouldn"t be judging him because we totally don"t know all the details and we weren"t there so we can"t understand.
I thought that was my defense? That fucker!

Vim_foh

shitlord
I"m really friends with this guy"s smaller brother, the thing is he (older guy) follows him everywhere he goes, because it seems he can"t really make friends or he just an old fart (in comparison with us).

You all are right; I should just let him know that my friendship is with his brother and not him. Not that it matters but yea, he"s met more of my girlfriends than he has introduced me to. I think thats why he hangs out with his younger brother, because most of the girls me and his brother hang out with are not older wiser women that won"t take his shit.

Whatever. Problem will be solved soon enough.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
/shrug both sides sound retarded. Telling someone you don"t know about how someone you know better is talking shit about them is beyond dumb. And posting angry threatening messages onfacebookis about 4x worse. HEY GUYS THIS IS WHAT I"M FEELING, I"M SUPER UPSET, BUT INSTEAD OF ADDRESSING THE ISSUE I WILL PASSIVELY POST IT ON FACEBOOK

P.S. I broke up with DG this past Saturday. Never got around to posting it. Details are boring, but basically phrased it as, since she is looking to get married within the next couple years, any time spent exclusively with me is detrimental to her future, blah blah blah, I don"t want to stop seeing you, but I think it"s best that we are free to see other people. The catalyst was obviously thatIwanted to see other people, but that wasn"t necessary to say; it"d only hurt her more, and not achieve anything in the process.

Darus Grey_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
/shrug both sides sound retarded. Telling someone you don"t know about how someone you know better is talking shit about them is beyond dumb. And posting angry threatening messages onfacebookis about 4x worse. HEY GUYS THIS IS WHAT I"M FEELING, I"M SUPER UPSET, BUT INSTEAD OF ADDRESSING THE ISSUE I WILL PASSIVELY POST IT ON FACEBOOK

P.S. I broke up with DG this past Saturday. Never got around to posting it. Details are boring, but basically phrased it as, since she is looking to get married within the next couple years, any time spent exclusively with me is detrimental to her future, blah blah blah, I don"t want to stop seeing you, but I think it"s best that we are free to see other people. The catalyst was obviously thatIwanted to see other people, but that wasn"t necessary to say; it"d only hurt her more, and not achieve anything in the process.
You talk like I don"t read this thread

*runs away crying*

I thought you were the one!

Why does Sutekh post in black font? That shit is annoying.

P.S. Everyone who told me to get out while I could from the rape victim was right. She was a basket case and the sex was some of the weirdest shit I"ve ever experienced. If I went "too fast" she would start crying and freak out and when she orgasmed she ordered me to pull out and stop because it hurt too much.

She broke up with me because she said she couldn"t trust me because I wouldn"t follow her orders in bed and she wasn"t ready for a relationship. This was a month or so ago. Saw her a couple of weeks ago with some other guy in front of an ice cream shop and she completely spazzed out, yelling "oh my god get me out of here" and walking briskly up the street. I didn"t even say anything.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
There are few absolutes in life. "The Crazy" is one of them, do not question it. Just RUN AWAY.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Ashes Emberblade said:

P.S. Everyone who told me to get out while I could from the rape victim was right. She was a basket case and the sex was some of the weirdest shit I"ve ever experienced. If I went "too fast" she would start crying and freak out and when she orgasmed she ordered me to pull out and stop because it hurt too much.

She broke up with me because she said she couldn"t trust me because I wouldn"t follow her orders in bed and she wasn"t ready for a relationship. This was a month or so ago. Saw her a couple of weeks ago with some other guy in front of an ice cream shop and she completely spazzed out, yelling "oh my god get me out of here" and walking briskly up the street. I didn"t even say anything.
Worth it for the story.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ashes Emberblade said:

First off, that is awesome.

Second I figured the mods did it to him since his posts are worthless anyways

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I think someone said something to him about posting in black in the FSR and he took it to heart like a retard. Hey, at least it saves having to put him on ignore amirite??

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
Howd she take it Dabamf?
Not great, but ok. She wasn"t ready for it to be over, but she agreed with my reasoning. We"ll keep in touch for a bit most likely.

So I was in the hospital for surgery this week and was having an awesome nurse sex dream, then one woke me up for a phone call of the foreigner department reminding me to pay when I leave. Thanks, imply that I"m too dumb to know that I need to pay for medical care, and ruin my awesome hot Asian nurse sex dream at the same time.

Ashes: agreed that its worth it for the story. That"s a factor that is not considered often enough. "Ok maybe she"s crazy, but is this likely to lead to a hilarious story that I can tell for years to come?" is a question that should always be considered.