Girls who broke your heart thread

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Ravvenn said:
People with the super crazies need to give random updates. Those are my favorite stories.
Well I had the super crazy 10 years older woman ... the one that wanted to force me back to her by yelling at me via e-mail or text message. That sure worked fine for her.
She got a new hairdo and looks like a guy now.
Haven"t heard much else of her.

Over 10 months with Annie so far and things are still great. Will have to buy a ring some time this year methinks.

Campari_foh

shitlord
Over 10 months with Annie so far and things are still great. Will have to buy a ring some time this year methinks.
Really? Maybe there"s a big age difference between us but I"ve dated a few girls for 12+ months and the thought that ring-buying-time was coming up never once crossed my mind. I might be alone on this but I would ideally date someone for like 2 years before worrying about marriage.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I think it"s very dependent on where both people are in their lives. If they"re in their 20"s and still finishing school, getting themselves established in a career, moving out of the parents and/or getting their own place etc etc etc then yes it"s probably a good idea to wait until things are less in flux and then start thinking about it.

But if both people are in their 30"s, have largely "grown up" and settled in to their lives (or routine or rut or whatever), then I think you should be able to know 99% of what you need to know about someone within a year, if you"re spending a lot of time together anyway.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Eomer said:
I think it"s very dependent on where both people are in their lives. If they"re in their 20"s and still finishing school, getting themselves established in a career, moving out of the parents and/or getting their own place etc etc etc then yes it"s probably a good idea to wait until things are less in flux and then start thinking about it.

But if both people are in their 30"s, have largely "grown up" and settled in to their lives (or routine or rut or whatever), then I think you should be able to know 99% of what you need to know about someone within a year, if you"re spending a lot of time together anyway.
Well said, basically that"s how it is. We"ve been hanging out 4-5 days of the week since the beginning (with me knowing that that"s a big no-no but ignoring it), and lately it"s closer to 6-7 days. Spent a week in greece, get along really well, like each others relatives, they like us back, and so on.

And we"re both well into the 30s, want to move in together at one point soon. Not so easy though because I have started going to school again, so money is somewhat limited. Can"t run out and buy new furniture while I"m still paying off the mortgage of my place, plus school, etc.

It"s not urgent either, the thought just popped up sometime this week. Our anniversary (or whatever you call that) is on my birthday, that would be a nice chance... or maybe I"ll wait until christmas and embarrass her in front of her whole family.

Yeah that sounds like a fun idea actually

Vim_foh

shitlord
So I"ve been "dating" this chick for about 3 months now. No coitus. Just fooling around.

She is 18, has a weird family situation (who doesn"t) and must be one of the "chillest" or tranquil girls I"ve met. I say this because I"ve yet to have a sour moment with her and I am sure there have been opportunities for other women to go apeshit on me. It surprises me how level headed she is due to her family situation, but who knows, maybe the bats will fly later.

Anyways, I haven"t had an opportunity to have a relationship with the knowledge and consciousness I have now (and "game"). I am 23 and I guess I say I"ve reached some pretty big turning points in the past couple of years.

Last night I was at her place and told her I was gonna log on Facebook to check some things. When I typed the "F" in the address bar, her most viewed Facebook pages came up and I noticed mine was there, obviously, but then I noticed her ex"s page was there too. Now, I guess we all do this. But this, coupled with the fact of me having to hold back my "game" because I"m with this girl has made me question myself. Do I really wanna get so exclusive, especially with so many birds waiting in line? I"m no stud, but I got a line.

Don"t think I am ready to "settle down".

CONTENT BELOW THIS LINE IS BESIDES THE POINT

Last night, we both went to a party at a friends house. We both did our thing: she went to talk to her friends, I went to talk to mine and we also spent some time together. Whilst I was alone, scoping out the party, this girl I met back a couple days at a bar with my girl was eyeing me and flirting with me. Needless to say I kept and eye on her after she went her way and it was sad to see so many guys try and get turned down. Not only that, she decided to peel her clothes off (she had no bathing suit, just some REALLY hot underwear), proceeded to walk around me various times for no reason at all and put her legs in the pool.

The paragraph above is the kind of thing thats been happening frequently.

I love the girl I am with, but I dunno. Not only do I feel like I am sort of holding her back from enjoying herself (sheIS18), even though she seems happy as fuck with me.

Also, me and my best friend (guy) have been talking and if things hold true about her being a good girl this, family oriented that. We both agree that shes a keeper for when you"re ready for that type of thing. Keeper as in, well, you know...

What would you do?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I left this thread on my iphone, hung out with ex and she read some of it, ouch lol. She hasnt mentioned a word about it yet. The only part she repeated was to ask me "can you possibly be that retarded?" ()

lmao, i always wondered how people"s ex"s/current gfs would find shit, now i know. hopefully in foh"s infinite wisdom she has seen the light, and taken it in.

Off to see growing up later with some friends!

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Last week when new girl was over I had closed my browser to hide foh pages. But then we needed to get on the internet for something, I load up firefox and boom 5 tabs of fucking FOH. I closed that faster than I ever have before, as unconvincingly nonchalant as possible. I seriously don"t let anyone I know in real life see this shit.

findar said:
Pussy, like work, comes in waves. You are either wet and it"s raining or you are in the desert thirsty.
+1

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Haha no, she doesnt have a smart phone so she likes to use my phone for facebook etc, and she went to use safari and bam there it was, and she is a curious person so she decided to read it.. yeah

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
It"s unfortunate that our interests and hobbies are so divergent because personality wise we do get along great, and I certainly find her attractive. But she can"t even swim for god"s sakes, and has zero interest in say going camping or skiing or biking or any of the things I spend most of my weekends on.

However I enjoy smoking weed and playing with her boobies.
I assume you have tried to engaged her in said activities?
Vim said:
So I"ve been "dating" this chick for about 3 months now. No coitus. Just fooling around.

She is 18, has a weird family situation (who doesn"t) and must be one of the "chillest" or tranquil girls I"ve met. I say this because I"ve yet to have a sour moment with her and I am sure there have been opportunities for other women to go apeshit on me. It surprises me how level headed she is due to her family situation, but who knows, maybe the bats will fly later.

Anyways, I haven"t had an opportunity to have a relationship with the knowledge and consciousness I have now (and "game"). I am 23 and I guess I say I"ve reached some pretty big turning points in the past couple of years.

Last night I was at her place and told her I was gonna log on Facebook to check some things. When I typed the "F" in the address bar, her most viewed Facebook pages came up and I noticed mine was there, obviously, but then I noticed her ex"s page was there too. Now, I guess we all do this. But this, coupled with the fact of me having to hold back my "game" because I"m with this girl has made me question myself. Do I really wanna get so exclusive, especially with so many birds waiting in line? I"m no stud, but I got a line.

Don"t think I am ready to "settle down".

CONTENT BELOW THIS LINE IS BESIDES THE POINT

Last night, we both went to a party at a friends house. We both did our thing: she went to talk to her friends, I went to talk to mine and we also spent some time together. Whilst I was alone, scoping out the party, this girl I met back a couple days at a bar with my girl was eyeing me and flirting with me. Needless to say I kept and eye on her after she went her way and it was sad to see so many guys try and get turned down. Not only that, she decided to peel her clothes off (she had no bathing suit, just some REALLY hot underwear), proceeded to walk around me various times for no reason at all and put her legs in the pool.

The paragraph above is the kind of thing thats been happening frequently.

I love the girl I am with, but I dunno. Not only do I feel like I am sort of holding her back from enjoying herself (sheIS18), even though she seems happy as fuck with me.

Also, me and my best friend (guy) have been talking and if things hold true about her being a good girl this, family oriented that. We both agree that shes a keeper for when you"re ready for that type of thing. Keeper as in, well, you know...

What would you do?
Its all pink on the inside bro. Do you want pussy or do you want a meaningful relationship? If things go south with the 18 year old its not exactly like there wont be any other girls around after her.
Haha no, she doesnt have a smart phone so she likes to use my phone for facebook etc, and she went to use safari and bam there it was, and she is a curious person so she decided to read it.. yeah
Youre gettin trolled irl.

Jabberwhacky_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
Last week when new girl was over I had closed my browser to hide foh pages. But then we needed to get on the internet for something, I load up firefox and boom 5 tabs of fucking FOH. I closed that faster than I ever have before, as unconvincingly nonchalant as possible. I seriously don"t let anyone I know in real life see this shit.
Ah ha so THAT"S why you"ve been busy all the times I"ve been up in Seoul!