Girls who broke your heart thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vatoreus on 5-15-09 said:
Taxi

Drunk drivers are all pieces of shit who deserve nothing but the swift hand of the law to rape the shit out of them. One of my best friends in high school was killed by a drunk driver. Fuck...
So you got arrested for driving drunk.

Sutekh said:
So you got arrested for driving drunk.
Yep. Hence why I feel like a giant piece of shit about it. I fucked up and made one of the worst mistakes I had promised myself I wouldn"t. I let a lot of bs weigh down on me to the point where I didn"t care anymore and just wanted to end it, I left with the intention of not making it home. Pleaded no contest and took what the DA gave me. No complaining and no whining about it. I deserved what was given to me and more.

It"s also why I"ve been seeing a counselor and shit about everything. I realized I had let my life get too out of hand and working diligently on getting it back under control.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
She cheated on her boyfriend with you. That means when you are her boyfriend, she"ll cheat on you with another guy. That"s the end of it right there.

The rest of it sounds pretty fucked up and not worthy of saving. You probably just want her because you"re damaged goods atm and you have that in common. Focus on getting your shit together and just let the girls fall in when they come.

The last thing you need is some rocky relationship to throw you off your course.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Jumping back to larseny"s 21 year old, why does she have nowhere to stay/live? Surprised no one commented on that. A 21 year old not having a place to go and moving in with her much older boyfriend isn"t exactly a very firm basis for a lasting, meaningful relationship.

Also, met up with Diane for lunch on Monday. Conversation was light, nothing about "us" was discussed at all. We hugged and parted ways. I think we"re back to being friends, which is totally cool with me. She"s just too flakey for me I think, and the whole living in different cities things makes it impossible to start any sort of actual relationship. I"m thinking I"ll just leave the sleeping dog lie and not raise the issue again unless she does. And hope for the occasional booty call. Haven"t heard from Xerxes either. Praise jebus for the 21 year old ski trip slut to keep me occasionally entertained.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Vatoreus said:
she thought I had her up on some pedestal that she couldn"t live up to.
Oh. Yeah, been there (Steph, climber girl, last year). It sucks when you do everything right and still end up getting dropped for it because she doesn"t think she deserves it.

Or maybe in my case she just wanted a taste of someone else"s cock. Who knows.

Vatoreus said:
Yep. Hence why I feel like a giant piece of shit about it. I fucked up and made one of the worst mistakes I had promised myself I wouldn"t. I let a lot of bs weigh down on me to the point where I didn"t care anymore and just wanted to end it, I left with the intention of not making it home. Pleaded no contest and took what the DA gave me. No complaining and no whining about it. I deserved what was given to me and more.
Bravo. You made a mistake, you stand up to it and take the consequences.
I frequent a motorbike forum and can"t even begin telling you how much those little cocksuckers annoy me when they do something illegal, get caught, and later whine about it. Fucking crybabies.
You"re different. You"re a man and I hope the best for you.

I recommend 3 months of "take things as they come" to get your head clear.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
What are some opinions on hanging out/spending time with female friends when you"re in a relationship? (And from the other side, your girlfriend hanging out with her male friends).

I have a few really good female friends, some of whom I"ve known for many years, and this came up a while ago between my girlfriend and I, as our relationship is getting more serious. We had a really long talk about it and it hasn"t been a problem, but I"m curious what others think/have done regarding this situation.

Vatoreus said:
We also spent way too much time together, nearly every damn day.
I cannot say much about your general situation, what you should do or how to get her back or so. Really, no idea. But two points:

1) Dabamf is prolly right. I mean.. you were the one she cheated with, so you basically made it "okay" to cheat.

2) I spent time with my girl 24/7 for 4 months now. Thats not nearly "every damn day", it is every damn day. And we are just fine. If you think you spent too much time together, she isnt the one you are looking for in the long run anyway.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
So I came up with a brilliant plan to talk to girls on the subway. I"m taking Korean language night classes on the other side of the city so I basically live on the subway. It"s not really kosher to hit on a girl on the subway and I really don"t want to be some obnoxious foreigner seen preying on the youth of the country (unless the girl is interested, in which case I don"t care what the rest of them think).

So I developed the most brilliant plan ever. I do my homework on the subway all the time. Korean people LOVE when foreigners study their language because hardly any do. So that right there usually peaks anyone"s interest who is next to me (about 50% of the time some old man talks to me the rest of the trip). But girls are more shy. So, I will do my workbook and ask them, in Korean, if one of the more difficult questions is right or how I can correct it. This should be sufficient to ignite a conversation if she is interested.

The other thing I want to do is so cheesy. We"re learning how to contrast two different things and I have a free writing assignment that has clear grammar instructions at the top (so she knows the purpose of my writing). So I want to write in Korean, "The other girls here aren"t pretty, but the girl sitting next to me is really pretty," and ask her if my sentence is correct as I stare at her with the biggest obnoxious smile on my face. The beauty is it can"t be mediocre. It"s either going to be wildly successful, or be the biggest awkward train wreck in history. Both outcomes are acceptable.

All week I had no opportunity to make it happen. Soon though, soon.

Gross story:
Still hanging out with new girl sometimes. She"s kinda self-absorbed and loves to tell stories about how some 6 year old said she"s so pretty, while I clearly don"t care. She"s kinda average looking so maybe she"s insecure, but it"s still annoying. But she has other qualities I enjoy so we hang out once a week or so. We slept together 2 days ago while she was ignorantly on her period, and when she stood up off me I felt like that scene in The Shining where the elevator doors open and the stream of rejected baby juice pours out.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You"ve already told us this plan before, and the first time people were still relatively uninterested.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Sutekh said:
You"ve already told us this plan before, and the first time people were still relatively uninterested.
If you don"t play nice I"m going to have to put you in the corner for time out

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Dabamf said:
If you don"t play nice I"m going to have to put you in the corner for time out
Yes, that sentence could also work for your translation plan.

Wurstsalat_foh

shitlord
McCheese said:
What are some opinions on hanging out/spending time with female friends when you"re in a relationship? (And from the other side, your girlfriend hanging out with her male friends).

I have a few really good female friends, some of whom I"ve known for many years, and this came up a while ago between my girlfriend and I, as our relationship is getting more serious. We had a really long talk about it and it hasn"t been a problem, but I"m curious what others think/have done regarding this situation.
Good friends will stay with you for a long time to come while women come and go.

Dont make the mistake and let friends slide - they wont "take you back" once your relationship is over and you suddenly want to spend time with them again.

Your gf should accept your female friends and you her male friends. If you dont trust each other you can as well end your relationship right now.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sutekh said:
I"m the all powerful, you cannot harm me!
For some reason, this is what I thought of when I read your post.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SXmBNHFUTSs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SXmBNHFUTSs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
McCheese said:

All depends if either one of you is the jealous type, I guess. Probably 75% of my wife"s friends are guys, I have no issue with that. They can go shopping with her and do all that bullshit I have zero interest in doing. They only benefit me, really. It"s pretty much the same way with my wife and my female friends. She doesn"t give a shit because she knows I"m not going anywhere.

Now, if one of you has some jealousy issues, then yeah, you gotta tread far more carefully. Otherwise you"re gonna get anything ranging from emo to violent pretty quickly. Just spend more time with her than you do your friends and everything should be fine. The problems come up when you"re going out with the friend 6 nights a week and leaving the GF at home.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Dabamf said:
So I came up with a brilliant plan
Might I suggest that in addition to this wondrous scheme to trick girls into thinking you"re interesting, you also stuff a magnum condom, a thick wad of cash and a hotel key into the pages of your book so when you stand up or show the book to them you can have them "accidentally" fall out onto her lap?

Brad2770

Two weeks ago, one of my friends got a big contract at work that means some phat bank for him and the company he works for. He is going to be extremely busy the next 10-12 weeks, so he wanted to go celebrate. He wanted to go to a local strip club and paid for everything except my lap dances. The whole night was pretty damned fun and I got pretty hammered.

As the night progressed, my friend had found one of the strippers he liked and got like 4 or 5 dances from her. She ended up sitting at our table the rest of the night. Apparently we hit it off because at the end of the night, after we left, my friend was actually bitching at me for "stealing" his stripper. I never meant anything by it, just having fun conversation. The next morning I just played it off like I was too drunk to remember because I didnt want to hear it from my friend.

Fast forward to last night. Another friend of ours was having his birthday party all day and it ended up at the same strip club. About 15 minutes after I got there, she came over and sat next to me. She told me she was really glad to see me, liked our conversation from the last time and she said she wanted to get to know me. We talked for a little bit longer and then she came back and tried to give me her number. I told her I didnt have my phone with me and that she would have to take mine. I left not too long after that. She ended up contacting me today, wants me to call her back tonight when she gets off and she wants to goto a Museum with me.

The thing is, she is smoking hot. Seriously probably one of the hottest chics that has showed interest in me, so it is hard for me to say no. On top of that, she is Mexican and I am a sucker for them. I am worried that this might cause issues with my friend (who is probably my best friend).... What should I do?

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Brad2770 said:
A chick whose job is to get dudes worked up and take their money want"s to "date/see" me, What should I do?
.... I"m baffled any time this question is asked. I do a pretty damn good job of giving people the benefit of the doubt, and sure she could be genuinely interested in you and not getting a hold of your account info and draining you dry, but I wouldn"t risk it.

Brad2770

ToeMissile said:
.... I"m baffled any time this question is asked. I do a pretty damn good job of giving people the benefit of the doubt, and sure she could be genuinely interested in you and not getting a hold of your account info and draining you dry, but I wouldn"t risk it.
My sister used to be a stripper. I already talked to her. In the past and just today. I know what to look out for and I have already dated a stripper before about a year and 5 months ago. I am not worried about the financial part. I am very careful with that.

I am more concerned about my friend"s reaction.