Girls who broke your heart thread

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:
yea that was pretty embarassing. It"s almost like I lived in another country with entirely different values, hangups, and prejudices
Quit making excuses! If it"s not like the US it"s wrong!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dabamf said:
that"s funny coming from the guy that likes to get bound and gagged for foreplay

this is the make shit up game right?
Don"t knock it until you"ve tried it ?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Inconsiderable said:
I doubt it is easy to pick up a stripper at work, so good job. Dont let anyone spoil it.
I"m certainly no expert in the ways of romancing strippers, but I don"t think it is really. Sure maybe if it"s super high class, $200 lap dance strippers. But if it"s a run of the mill strip club with average looking strippers, it"s likely not all that hard to just talk with them like an actual person instead of a stripper to get their intention/interest.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Inconsiderable said:
Do it. I want to see you try.
Eomer"s got money. Should be no problem to pick up a chick who grinds her nether regions into a pole for cash for him.

Other guys? I dunno. Can"t say I"ve ever tried, or thought about it. Strippers here are fucking nasty, and I wouldn"t fuck em with Grobbee"s dick.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Meh. A friend of mine has organized a "stripper trip" for the past couple years where we hop on a bus in Edmonton with three strippers and 20ish guys and drive 8 hours to a ski hill, getting lap dances and body shots the whole way along. At one point I got in shit because I was hanging out with one of the strippers at the front just shooting the shit and talking about general stuff. She was actually pretty normal.

I didn"t "pick her up", nor was I really trying to, but like I said most strippers are normal/average chicks paying for school or they"ve made a career decision that they can make really good coin showing their naughty bits; they"re not all the stereotypical damaged goods.

One of the other strippers on that trip slept with one of the guys, who was married, and then spent the next 6 months stalking him. She was the damaged goods type, obviously. The one I chatted with was normal, paying for school. The "mother hen" as we called her was the one collecting and divvying the money, and who we booked the other two through. She was a career stripper, and actually doesn"t even peel in clubs. Private parties only.

Strippers aren"t fucking unicorns for god"s sakes, and believe it or not a lot of them are normal people when not grinding for dollars.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I have a feeling the relationship with new girl is starting to reach its expiration date. The trust/intimacy issues I noticed early on haven"t really improved and we both know it. It sucks, because I"ve allowed myself to really get into this girl when normally I"m smarter than that, but it"s like she keeps this wall up all the time that she won"t let me in. I get the "I"ve been hurt so many times why would I trust this to be any different" routine, followed by "I"ve dealt with so many assholes I don"t know how to handle a guy who actually treats me well". I"ve heard enough about her past to know that"s part hyperbole. She wasn"t beaten or abused, but she had a fiance call things off with her after moving across state lines for him, and it"s probably never really healed.

Every now and then she lets her guard down if we"re out drinking, and she"s always more comfortable with her best friend around, but it honestly doesn"t feel like we"re a couple at all most of the time. When it does, it"s awesome, but I"m getting tired of the distance.

Ah well, live and learn.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
There is something easier about getting a girl that is highly desired. Not in every way, but in an important way. With an average girl, if you don"t show her any interest you are no different from a lot of guys. But with a really hot girl who is used to men shamelessly drooling all over her, if you appear indifferent you stand out. You are seen as more desirable simply because you don"t show interest in her.

I assume that works on strippers too. Haven"t tried though.

Heylel Teomim said:
I have a feeling the relationship with new girl is starting to reach its expiration date. The trust/intimacy issues I noticed early on haven"t really improved and we both know it. It sucks, because I"ve allowed myself to really get into this girl when normally I"m smarter than that, but it"s like she keeps this wall up all the time that she won"t let me in. I get the "I"ve been hurt so many times why would I trust this to be any different" routine, followed by "I"ve dealt with so many assholes I don"t know how to handle a guy who actually treats me well". I"ve heard enough about her past to know that"s part hyperbole. She wasn"t beaten or abused, but she had a fiance call things off with her after moving across state lines for him, and it"s probably never really healed.

Every now and then she lets her guard down if we"re out drinking, and she"s always more comfortable with her best friend around, but it honestly doesn"t feel like we"re a couple at all most of the time. When it does, it"s awesome, but I"m getting tired of the distance.

Ah well, live and learn.
Everyone"s got their problems. It"s important to be understanding of them, but at some point a person"s gotta get over it. If it"s gonna run her life then it"s a waste of time.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Dabamf said:
Everyone"s got their problems. It"s important to be understanding of them, but at some point a person"s gotta get over it. If it"s gonna run her life then it"s a waste of time.
Pretty much. I"m just going to roll with it and try to disentangle myself romantically. It shouldn"t be hard considering the only thing we fight about is the lack of intimacy. It"s fucking weird. Two weeks ago she just cut loose and we fucked like rabbits in the pool all night, and ever since then she swats my hand if I pat her on the ass. It"s the most fucked up mixed signal situation I"ve ever seen.

The bummer is that I really am crazy about the girl and don"t know why. We have very little in common, and we don"t really even like the same music or movies. We just don"t seem to fight about it, or really anything else other than affection. I guess that probably means we"ll make great friends, just not much else.

Brad2770

Eomer said:
I"m certainly no expert in the ways of romancing strippers, but I don"t think it is really. Sure maybe if it"s super high class, $200 lap dance strippers. But if it"s a run of the mill strip club with average looking strippers, it"s likely not all that hard to just talk with them like an actual person instead of a stripper to get their intention/interest.
Its pretty much this.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Strippers are just like normal girls who are really hot. Just talk to them as a damn person and make eye contact, don"t make them feel like ass on display. Honestly, strippers are easier to talk to because at least it"s all out in the open.

Vim_foh

shitlord
So I"m still with this same girl, but I still feel like one or the other is being held back.

Are open relationships worth anyones time? Or are they just a precursor to eventual break ups? Or do they really, like a friend told me, build trust in a relationship?

findar_foh

shitlord
Vim said:
So I"m still with this same girl, but I still feel like one or the other is being held back.

Are open relationships worth anyones time? Or are they just a precursor to eventual break ups? Or do they really, like a friend told me, build trust in a relationship?
Trust is trust. Worrying that the other person is fucking around isn"t going to build it up any easier and if either of you are slightly jealous / petty (and I"m willing to bet someone is) it will be an issue. From my experience open relationships work if that"s how the relationship started and was until decided to be monogamous. I can"t even fathom how you can convince someone, "Hey I think we should see each other AND we should also see other people. You"re pussy is that good but I want to try others", without planting some seed of doubt.

Vim_foh

shitlord
I think I am just not used to the idea of having a partner that has serious longterm potential. Having to sacrifice other "pussy" is hard, but I guess there are harder things in life.

We will see how it goes.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Almost all women have issues with you fucking other women. They"re usually more submissive, and can be coerced into letting you do so, but it"ll just cause problems down the road.

Avoid it if the relationship means anything to you.

Ironhawk_foh

shitlord
I"ve always kinda chalked it up to the fact that if I"m willing to risk Relationship A with Pussy B, deep down I must not be in the right relationship. Now, I always said that and it seemed to be turning into an excuse because I kept going with Pussy B and sometimes C, but I"ve found a girl I honestly don"t want to sleep around on so I don"t fuck it up. Never had an "open" relationship though