Girls who broke your heart thread

Ronaan said:
I get it. It"s still possible though (I"m in my mid 30s and until 2 years or so ago I was a real loner. Never made friends myself, only when someone else initiated contact...).
There is a difference between being a loner and having SAD. Being a socially akward nerd doesnt mean you are really ill. It means you need to get your ass out there, to get a real haircut, new clothes and meet some people.

Personally I also consider myself a "loner". Wherever I go, I usually have people coming towards me to make friends and enjoy being around me. I hardly put any effort in keeping friends, rarely call and only notice birthdays if facebook reminds me of it -- people still somehow bother keeping me around.
My problem is, that I cannot stand being around people. You know, I enjoy hanging out with a friend, chilling or having a party. But the next day I need time for myself. Maybe we can also hang out for two or three days, but after that I get kinda stressed and just want to get away. I do become really annoying after some time.
So far I have found only one person I can be around constantly, which really surprised me. So I try to keep her until I get old.

I just like doing my stuff, having nobody look over my shoulder and so on. Dunno, one of my best friends needs to constantly be with someone. He hates being alone, kinda a total opposite. I am a loner, because I like being alone. There is no SAD involved. Most people easily claim there is some kind of sickness involved that keeps them from doing stuff whenever they dont want to do stuff. I dont want to check my texts, I have a sickness that makes my spelling bad and it also keeps me from checking my texts before clicking send. Oh yea and all the kids nowadays suffer from some kind of sickness that frees parents of their responsibility. Pretty much bullshit. People rarely have a real sickness, usually it is excuses.

If he has a real sickness he needs to see a professional. And I dislike you for your posting filled with ignorance.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
I always see men at the nail salon. I am one of the rare women who checks out hands. I think men should have nice hands and feet. We don"t like snaggly freshly gnawed on nails or hard callous-y feet.
Well, unfortunately, some of us men have to actually work for a living, and as it turns out, throwing cases and wearing boots for 14 hours to pay for your spa days tends to end up resulting in some callouses. And getting rid of said callouses just makes tomorrow hurt more.

Sure, I do kinda feel bad for the wife sometimes, because I know what my hands feel like. But then again, I am paying the fucking bills, so she can take what she can get

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I can"t believe a chick would actually care if a guy"s hands are rough or not. I thought girls were supposed to like dudes. Sounds more like Rav wants to be smashed by a girl with a strap on.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Tenks said:
I can"t believe a chick would actually care if a guy"s hands are rough or not. I thought girls were supposed to like dudes. Sounds more like Rav wants to be smashed by a girl with a strap on.
Well, some of it I can kinda understand. Like my dad is an aircraft mechanic, and my wife"s best friend is a car mechanic, and neither of them have hands that I ever wanna see in contact with me, like ever. And that"s after about 3 tubs of Lava/GoJo. Some of that shit is going to the grave with you, no doubt about that.

But yeah, men "should" be men. However, women have varying definitions of what that means, and that"s why we have this thread. Community help in figuring it the fuck out.

Bitches be crazy.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
In the bedroom they want the soft hands. That"s why that weenie you could kick the shit out is the one creeping on your girl. But wait I"m on an MMO board, we"ve all got pretty soft hands...keyboards don"t really cause callouses.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
The Ancient said:
The fuck you don"t. It"s probably not even broken you little baby. Man up, pussy, finish the game.
When I was a kid I managed to drive a huge ass fucking nail through my foot. I learned that day not to go to my father for sympathy. "Walk it off." He didn"t call me a pussy, but I could sense it. Then a few months later he chopped his thumb off in a lawn mower. Walk that off asshole.

I love my dad. <3

Oh and what Inconsiderable said. That"s why I asked if the dude self-diagnosed himself with a disorder. I"ve encountered far too many internet people who say they have something but never went to a doctor and so just use the "disease" as an excuse as to why they suck at making friends. The actual term for the disorder they have is called "being a douche."

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Exactly. I was clearly being a sissy. Having three brothers growing up helped too. I remember my older brother beating the shit out of me. My mom? "If you"re going to kill each other, do it outside."

I got him back though. Elbow drop to the happy sacks when he wasn"t looking. Of course later I found out he wanted to fuck Jenny Santag and told everyone about it. My head hit the pavement so hard I think I still have a crack in my skull.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I dont want to question your genetic intelligence since you"re at +227 internets and that would undermine the integrity of the great system which i base my life upon, but those sound like some pretty fuckin" ignernt injuries.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350" data="http://i.adultswim.com/adultswim/video2/tools/swf/viralplayer.swf"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.adultswim.com/adultswim/video2/tools/swf/viralplayer.swf"/><param name="FlashVars" value="id=11d1d203ab26b501d090f2e3010230a0" /><embed src="http://i.adultswim.com/adultswim/video2/tools/swf/viralplayer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" FlashVars="id=11d1d203ab26b501d090f2e3010230a0" allowFullScreen="true" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Inconsiderable said:
If he has a real sickness he needs to see a professional. And I dislike you for your posting filled with ignorance.
That"s a pretty fucking big "If." Lotta labels these days for shit that basically everyone goes thru, and then people start to dwell on it and using it as an excuse to not be a man. It"s pretty much bullshit. You got diabetes and need an insulin pump attached to your belt so you don"t have seizures? Fine, you"ve got a problem. You"re nervous around girls? Welcome to the fucking club buddy, you just found out you"re human.

I fucking hate most people (big shock there). I had a shitty childhood, my dad was a dick, my mom wouldn"t stand up to him, and my social life was basically non existent. I read the encyclopedia out of lack of ability to do anything else even remotely interesting. The only reason I"m even married is because my wife decided she wanted me. I didn"t interact well with others at all (and arguably still don"t, since I"m right and you"re wrong). You know what happens? You get the fuck over it and move on with life. Having someone push you into situations that you don"t want to be in helps immensely. My wife bears a large share of the responsibility for that, which is why me giving that advice earlier would have been asshole-ish. "Hey dude, you wanna meet chicks? Get a woman to introduce you...err, wait...."

The point is that no matter what is wrong with you mentally, you can fix it if you have the desire. If you wanna keep sitting in the studio apartment playing Left 4 Dead in between vigorous jack off sessions, no one on the internet is going to give a shit. If you wanna meet chicks, you"ve kinda gotta make some effort or you"re never gonna get anywhere.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
thecutlery said:
The point is that no matter what is wrong with you mentally, you can fix it if you have the desire. If you wanna keep sitting in the studio apartment playing Left 4 Dead in between vigorous jack off sessions, no one on the internet is going to give a shit. If you wanna meet chicks, you"ve kinda gotta make some effort or you"re never gonna get anywhere.
you should become a psychologist and publish your brilliant findings. Don"t worry that the field is so large and complex that it basically makes up 5 independent fields. Your "be a man and get over it yourself" book will be a hit. The first page will be just one enlightening sentence and the rest of your book will be pictures of manly things the reader can do instead of complaining about their severely debilitating mental disorder. schizophrenia? Beat the shit out of those audible hallucinations. Depression? Don"t be depressed. Social anxiety disorder? When you have a panic attack in a large crowd, just stop having the panic attack. You will make millions, and then you can quit your job and touch your wife like only the paper boy does. Only then you"d be less of a man because we all know real men do manual labor.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
/stupidity

"Well Shiiit, what did people use to do 100 years ago when these fancy drugs were not around?" Well they were committed to asylums, had lobotomy or worse.

I wonder if all these folks that don"t get it don"t know there is an actual need to medicate a number of the population would appreciate it if we all stopped and tried to "man up".

Oh what bloodshed there might be! If the normals think they would be able to get all "We"ll kick their pussy asses!" They fail to see that most of us have already come up with far more insane and clever ways to destroy people.

Or we could just take our meds, and fuck you up a little bit when you insult us at the bar, instead of setting your house on fire while you and your family are in it.

/end stupidity

masteen_foh

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
I think the best newbie tip I can give (atleast around here) is to always let the prettiest women do your nails. I don"t know why, but the ugly ones always do a bad job.
This also goes when you are looking into a new hair salon. Yes, salon. The only cuts your average barber shop can do properly are the American Psycho slickback and the Jarhead high fade. But don"t limit yourself to chicks; fags can cut some mean hair, but make sure you pick a pretty one with a good attitude.

My theory on this: pretty boys and girls are used to being treated nice, tend to like other good looking people, and so will do their best to pretty up your ugly ass.

Another thing: be open to their suggestions. I know you might like the cut you"ve had since you were 8, but times change, and so does your hair. Talk a little, let them know what you"re comfortable doing (don"t let them give you a cut that requires a blowout every day if you don"t own a hair dryer), and they can usually dial it in in just a couple sessions.

Last thing: make sure you"ve bathed and brushed yo teef in the last couple days. Even if they"re gonna wash your hair themselves, nobody likes touching a stankin, greasy mess.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Lefazz said:
Hell no, I"m not opening myself up to that kind of ridicule.

I just closed the account for now. Having one rejection knock me for a loop means I will not be able to deal with the dozens more that will invariably come.

It"s obvious I need to deal with my other issues before I even consider doing this again.
Lefazz, I"m chiming in late but.. Man...

I went through a lot of online dating in my early/mid 20s. I even met a few chicks from Everquest (One of which was posted WAYYYY early in this thread), but anyway.. Don"t get upset with 1 rejection and yes, you need to deal with your other issues. I got rejected prolly 480 times out of 500 doing that for years. match.com, eharmony.com, lavalive.com, etc. Out of the 20 people I ultimately dated, I"d say about 10 went horribly we just had nothing in common, or she expected something else, or she was a totally different person (picture deception curse you!). About 8 went good, dated a few times and just went to be friends (2-3 resulting in some good fucking here and there), and in the end I got 2 fairly long term (1 year +) but not working in the end relationships.

My own advice doing this for years is be brutally honest. Well, if you"re actually looking for real commitment. If you"re looking for a few good fucks, honestly, MMOs work good. Give some girl attention there next thing you know she"s on a plane heading to fuck your brains out, 1 in 3 might be a fatty though so beware. But if you"re really looking for honest commitment, looking for eventual marriage partner, you absolutely must without a doubt be 100% honest with who you are, what you want, and what you expect. Often times people will want to be something they aren"t just to make the first move, or mold their interests better with what hers are, and often times people won"t be up front with each other on serious discussions. I mean, don"t ask about kids on the first date but if you are gonna be committed to her in a dating+ relationship, its a waste of your time to be with someone who wants kids if you don"t (more so in your 30s). A lot of people don"t have those kinda discussions and it sucks if you actually get married. If you are 100% honest, and you"re married, you can always fall back on "I told you before we were married X". She can"t come back with shit because you"re in control and you laid out the rules from the start and she accepted them.

It took me until I was 33 to get married for the first time (and ultimately I met her online but we kinda had a web that lead to us via a mutual friend), and the best thing I could have ever done was be brutally honest with her, even if that meant going completely against her beliefs and feelings (which I did on a few points). If she turned me away because of it, so be it, but she didn"t. My wife is Chinese, lived in China all her life before moving here. We"re obviously very culturally different, but she knows what to expect out of me and I know what to expect out of her and I"m much more happier married than when I was single and we work together as an excellent team together.

So.. you can pretend to be someone else, but ultimately no matter how hard you try, you will go back into your old habits and it will cause problems. You have to be honest.

After saying all that, though, you should be honestwith yourselffirst and certainly get used to rejection and try to work toward being confident in yourself. I mean seriously - the worst thing she can do is say no. I"d also recommend you look past just looks. I mean, don"t go after a choad, but just because you or her look good doesn"t mean long-term relationships to be had. My experience is the hotter the girl the easier she knows she"ll get what she wants. The ugly girls will be a slave for you. Theres a middle ground in everyone. Plus, when we"re old, we"re all gonna be ugly in the end .

Good luck.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:
you should become a psychologist and publish your brilliant findings. Don"t worry that the field is so large and complex that it basically makes up 5 independent fields. Your "be a man and get over it yourself" book will be a hit. The first page will be just one enlightening sentence and the rest of your book will be pictures of manly things the reader can do instead of complaining about their severely debilitating mental disorder. schizophrenia? Beat the shit out of those audible hallucinations. Depression? Don"t be depressed. Social anxiety disorder? When you have a panic attack in a large crowd, just stop having the panic attack. You will make millions, and then you can quit your job and touch your wife like only the paper boy does. Only then you"d be less of a man because we all know real men do manual labor.
Yeah, you"re right, real men sit on the subway and trick girls into talking to them. And then go crawling back to them after they dump them.

You"ve pretty much got no room to talk, dipshit.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
masteen said:
This also goes when you are looking into a new hair salon. Yes, salon. The only cuts your average barber shop can do properly are the American Psycho slickback and the Jarhead high fade. But don"t limit yourself to chicks; fags can cut some mean hair, but make sure you pick a pretty one with a good attitude.

My theory on this: pretty boys and girls are used to being treated nice, tend to like other good looking people, and so will do their best to pretty up your ugly ass.

Another thing: be open to their suggestions. I know you might like the cut you"ve had since you were 8, but times change, and so does your hair. Talk a little, let them know what you"re comfortable doing (don"t let them give you a cut that requires a blowout every day if you don"t own a hair dryer), and they can usually dial it in in just a couple sessions.

Last thing: make sure you"ve bathed and brushed yo teef in the last couple days. Even if they"re gonna wash your hair themselves, nobody likes touching a stankin, greasy mess.
No homo, but after my last barber retired I couldn"t find any male barber who could cut hair. So I started going to a salon. Bitches can cut some hair. They just don"t shave like the barbers do, but I can live without that.

TheCutlery said:
Yeah, you"re right, real men sit on the subway and trick girls into talking to them. And then go crawling back to them after they dump them.

You"ve pretty much got no room to talk, dipshit.
You should just ignore postings like that, TheCutlery. It would make you look alot better, because your counters are usually weak and overshadowed by any good flame. Looks like bringing a knife to a gunfight. Just saying.