Girls who broke your heart thread

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
sl4ck3r said:
This really has seemed to be lacking as of late so I"ll throw in my wonderful adventures...
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
Wrote something about 10 months ago about finding out some shit on my girlfriend of 6 months or so and was pretty distraught about the findings. Relationship and trust picked back up and everything was fine up until 2.5 months ago when I encountered some strange behaviors.

Turns out this girl has little to no remorse, almost as if she"s a sociopath of relationships. I found out she cheated on me with 3 separate people in that 2.5 months. I knew one was a given because of a hunch I had and broke up with her because of that. A few days later it was confirmed by a mutual friend that she was cheating on me with the hunch and I called her up to confront her about it and the first thing that came out of her mouth was, "How did you find out", no sorry or anything. She was more pissed off that I found out than what she actually did to me. Throughout the day, friends of hers that felt horrible about what this girl was doing to me confessed and I found out there was 2 others. The now ex started blowing up her friends phones trying to figure out what I now knew and bitched them all out for me finding out everything.

What made it worse is that a month ago I went down to her parents house to hang out with them for a few days with her. The dad took me up in their 2 seater Cessna and I flew around for an hour or so and we talked about everything. The mom took pictures and I got a facebook message from the dad saying he was sorry we parted ways after we broke up and that he had pictures. I gave him my address so they could send them. Once I found out she cheated on me I sent the dad another message saying that if he didn"t send the pictures already, don"t and that I found out some unsettling news about his daughter.

I didn"t expect this, but the dad called me up to see if I was alright and what was going on. I told him she cheated on me and this man was speechless. He always has something to say about everything and all he could say was "I don"t know what to say" and he repeated that dozens of times. Later in the day is when I actually found out about the two others. I called the dad up because I was concerned for his daughter because she changed so much in these past 2.5 months it was absurd. I told him who she cheated on me with and if he needed more information to call the roommate since the roommate is one of the friends who started telling me everything what happened. The dad calls the roommate and she pretty much confirmed that my ex was unfaithful to me with multiple people over this short amount of time.

A day after this I find out from other friends that this girl had a reputation of having strings of relationships that only last a week or so then break off for no apparent reason and everyone neglected to tell me because once they found out what kind of guy I was they thought she might actually have a keeper. Apparently I was holding her back from being a promiscuous whore the entire relationship and I first caught her behavior last November.

I just feel god awful about her parents knowing that their little angel (single child) sleeps around with some of the most moronic people ever. The parents are and I swear to this, the most genuine parents I have ever met and loved having me around since I broke the norm from her usual idiotic picks. They even told the roommate that they thought I was the one where we"d end up getting hitched and spending the rest of our lives together, lol. The girl I was dating is now pissed off that the dad talked to the roommate even though he called her and that her parents are now going to judge her, which I find hilarious.

Since I broke up with her (last week), I"ve blocked her from my life completely and haven"t felt better because I warned her if she went back to acting strange I"d just up and leave her and did. Turns out I left her before she was ready to leave me since she had a replacement already on the side (the hunch I had). Tbh, I never had any problems breaking up with her, it was finding out that she cheated on me hit me the hardest. What was really fucked up, she was trying to get me to say I love you back to her when I broke up with her just to see if she had control of the relationship. She didn"t.

Learned a lot of shit in this relationship that I do not intent on repeating. There"s a lot more shit I could add such as why this girl makes for a horrible slut, but I wont bore anyone with that and it"s late.
It"s a tough thing for a father to find out his daughter is a lying cheating slut.

Get yourself checked for STDs though!

And fuck all of those "friends" who let you go on with that whore cheating on you. If I am friends with a person, I will tell them their wife/girlfriend is a whore.

sl4ck3r_foh

shitlord
I went up to her apartment to pick up some final things today. The ex decided to stay in doors and the roommate came out and gave me my stuffs. I texted the roommate to see if my ex was pissy at me for stopping by and she just said she was "trying to look all upset". Only side effects of this break up right now is that I"ve had multiple dreams every night with the ex involved, which sucks. But I woke up today and feel great, like nutragrain commercial makin babies feeling great.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JC2gIPnUCgw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JC2gIPnUCgw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Tarrant220 said:
Also expect her to get back in contact with you in a month or two...because make no mistake she will, she will still want to try and get some sort of feeling of control over you, the moment you go back to her (were you to do it) she indeed won...never give her that satisfaction.
Oh believe me, if she does try to contact me I will be adding whatever happens.

Lemeran

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think as part of the healing process you should in all fairness post naked pictures of her. Only good can come of it.

Tarrant220 said:
Obviously it wont be long before her parents forget the whole thing and move on, but its nice to knwo you got out with every single upper hand that was available to you.
Actually this is not always the case. My cousin broke up with her boyfriend a while ago (while he was in afghanistan fighting a war...). He still stayed in contact with the parents and spent alot of time with her father building those remote controlled small airplane thingys together (from scratch).

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Lemeran said:
I think as part of the healing process you should in all fairness post naked pictures of her. Only good can come of it.
This.

It"s the natural process of grieving man. 1. Denial 2. Anger 3. Posting nude pic"s of the bitch 4. Depression 5. Acceptance

Don"t break the flow or you could regress!

Seths_foh

shitlord
Girlfriend / Fiance of 5 1/2 years just broke up with me last week. Said that she didn"t want to try anymore. We argued too much for her taste, every couple of months we"d have a big argument (no name-calling, hitting / slamming anything) just loud voices and strong passions. She says that her parents argued once in her life and so we shouldn"t have to argue, though I don"t know a relationship that doesn"t argue. We just didn"t do it in a constructive way.

She wasn"t getting the physical attention she needed, like kissing and cuddling. Basically showing with actions that I loved her, even though I said it on a daily basis and really did love her. I had begun to take all the little things she did on a daily basis for granted.

She had suggested counseling to help with the communication to avoid arguing this spring and I resisted, though now I"m doing it on my own albeit too late.

She says she loves me but that she just doesn"t want to try anymore and that her mind has over ridden her heart. She has been stewing on this for a while I think even though I had no clue or signs that it was going on or I missed the signs (looking back I still don"t see any).

For the first week it had really sunk in what was happening cause for once I wasn"t angry at the time she said she was done. Sadly I believe it is too late to do anything about it now even though I"m making the changes to be the overly affectionate, passionate person she was with for the first 3 years.

I did all the wrong things that first week by sending her a text (single) daily and getting no response, talking to her for an hour or so (we work together) and trying to use words to convince her she should give it another shot. I think this might have pushed her further away.

Now I"m not contacting her, except being polite and friendly at work before walking the other direction. She"s going to be moving out in 2 weeks. I"m still in love with the girl but I think its too late to save. We"ll see in a month if she"s not with someone else, if she has had time to maybe think what we had was worth saving.

Long story short:

Make sure you show through actions, constantly, that you love someone especially women, or you"ll end up losing them.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Seths said:
Make sure you show through actions, constantly, that you love someone especially women, or you"ll end up losing them.
You know I dated a girl like this for a while. She would constantly need me touching her, holding her hands, rubbing her back, constant physical attention; that"s just how some people are. Tbh I"m a little similar so it worked out well... until I found out how bat shit crazy she was. If you do a little googling on the topic you can find some good info. I don"t think you can really learn to fill this need for someone either, it"s just part of who you are. Sounds to me like you guys might just be incompatible on this level.

Mageling_foh

shitlord
Seths said:
I know it may sound cheesy and all, but check out the following page.

The 5 Love Languages?"? | Five Love Languages

Much like yourself, I wasn"t able to do exactly what my wife needed from me. I"d known about the idea of love languages and she was someone who needed words of affirmation several times every day, I just sucked at giving her that. Things fell apart eventually and I"m still having to deal with the fallout of a separation, as well as a 2 1/2 year old that I don"t really get to see anymore because my wife moved 150 miles away to live with her parents again.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
{edit}: Mageling got to it before I did. <3

Sounds to me like you didn"t know the other"s "love language" - the most efficient, minimum-effort-for-maximum-payoff way that you can show your partner you love them. Basically, there"s five categories:
  • Acts of Service - doing a "to-do" out of nowhere, keeping up on chores and helping around the house,
  • Physical Touch - backrubs, random hand-on-the-knees/shoulders, self-explanatory really. Not just sex.
  • Words of Affirmation - "I love/appreciate yous", thoughtful compliments and comments on appearance/whatever,
  • Quality Time - uninterrupted and undivided attention, going on outings, and
  • Receiving Gifts - little notes, small gifts lying around the house, "I got you this thing because I was thinking of you", etc.
I"m guessing that her primary language was physical touch, and yours is words of affirmation.

People tend to be most critical of the other person in the way that THEY want to be shown love (which is why she constantly complained about lack of physical touch). So naturally, you responded with the way YOU YOURSELF wanted to be shown love - with words. The end result is that because you weren"t speaking the other"s language, you"re probably baffled as to why your words never really reached her and she"s frustrated that you"re not picking up on her need to be touched.

Anyway, lots of information if you google it. Unless you"re observant and pay attention, I think the languages test should be administered to everyone starting out a new relationship. ;P

Love Languages Test

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Inconsiderable said:
Actually this is not always the case. My cousin broke up with her boyfriend a while ago (while he was in afghanistan fighting a war...). He still stayed in contact with the parents and spent alot of time with her father building those remote controlled small airplane thingys together (from scratch).
See, that"s just creepy weird. I mean, yeah everyone"s adults and they can associate with each other if they want, but personally even if I did think my ex-gf"s dad was super cool and we had common interests, I"d be likely to sever any further contact with him just because it would be weird not to. "Hey, I fucked your daughter fairly often for a few months, but no longer am. Would you like to work on my model railroad with me? You can be the engineer!"

And don"t get me wrong, I love model railroads.

A good friend of mine broke up with her BF of 6+ years, had been living together all that crap. Nothing too dramatic there, she just finally realized that she"d been comfortable where she was but that the guy wasn"t someone she could marry, so she broke up with him. They"d nearly broken up numerous times in the final year. No cheating etc.

Since the breakup her mother has been contacting the boyfriend fairly regularly, laying guilt trips on the daughter for ending the relationship etc, and just overall sticking her nose in where it doesn"t belong. Not quite the same situation as flying planes with the daddy of your former fling, but both situations are fucking weird.

Seths said:
Not sure I agree with that as a blanket statement. Depends on what stage of the relationship and on the girl/relationship itself. Perhaps that really was the cause of failure in your relationship, but personally I doubt it. She lost interest, for whatever reason, and it"s probably got little or nothing to do with how many PDA"s you gave her. Sometimes it just doesn"t work out. Like I said with my friend above, she"d been comfortable but then realized once she was done nursing and in her late 20"s that the guy she was with just wasn"t what she wanted in the long term. I feel bad for the dude, because he"s about the nicest guy you could come across, which may actually have been part of the score against him. Very vanilla.

Either way, sucks to hear man, I can"t imagine going through that personally, I have a hard enough time with my patented 2-4 month dalliances.

sl4ck3r_foh

shitlord
Divinefactor said:
Hey sl4ck3r,
I am interested in what you found out about what makes a specific girl a horrible slut.
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:Here it is... this girl was incredibly frustrating in the sack. Just to have somewhat mutual, enjoyable sex, it was a requirement to have at least 10-15+ minutes of foreplay in order to get her ready otherwise she would probably cry during because it hurt her so bad. This completely scrapped any and all forms of spontaneity. If I was in the mood, she probably wasn"t and by the time she was ready, there was a good chance I would have lost it. In hindsight, I really do not know why I even put up with this shit. Hell, I even fell asleep on her while trying to get her ready and she happened to shift around/nudging me accidentally and I did the half asleep jolt thing pretty much everyone does. Gotten tons of laughs at that one so far...

The roommate told me a funny story about how she was at a party with my ex a few years back and the ex had dated some Random_Guy_04. All the guys were eyeing her up and that random_guy said "not to bother, it just wasn"t worth it" because of how bad she was. Most guys gave up and never finished.

Her best, was still my worst. I ended up having dozens of sexual dreams involving ex"s throughout the relationship, likely out of frustration. And any attempt to add spice or new positions would have her cringing because it physically hurt her to the point of crying. However, I am to this day the only guy to get her off while having sex. It was only one instance and no matter how hard I tried, could never repeat the process. She was incredibly insecure with her body, had problems relaxing, and boring. I tried all the time to get her to relax and enjoy sex, but in the end she didn"t learn a damn thing.

Unfortunately guys, there"s no pictures

Mustaffi_foh

shitlord
sl4ck3r said:
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:Here it is... this girl was incredibly frustrating in the sack. Just to have somewhat mutual, enjoyable sex, it was a requirement to have at least 10-15+ minutes of foreplay in order to get her ready otherwise she would probably cry during because it hurt her so bad. This completely scrapped any and all forms of spontaneity. If I was in the mood, she probably wasn"t and by the time she was ready, there was a good chance I would have lost it. In hindsight, I really do not know why I even put up with this shit. Hell, I even fell asleep on her while trying to get her ready and she happened to shift around/nudging me accidentally and I did the half asleep jolt thing pretty much everyone does. Gotten tons of laughs at that one so far...

The roommate told me a funny story about how she was at a party with my ex a few years back and the ex had dated some Random_Guy_04. All the guys were eyeing her up and that random_guy said "not to bother, it just wasn"t worth it" because of how bad she was. Most guys gave up and never finished.

Her best, was still my worst. I ended up having dozens of sexual dreams involving ex"s throughout the relationship, likely out of frustration. And any attempt to add spice or new positions would have her cringing because it physically hurt her to the point of crying. However, I am to this day the only guy to get her off while having sex. It was only one instance and no matter how hard I tried, could never repeat the process. She was incredibly insecure with her body, had problems relaxing, and boring. I tried all the time to get her to relax and enjoy sex, but in the end she didn"t learn a damn thing.

Unfortunately guys, there"s no pictures
Sex hurts sometimes, especially if you keep going after the first load. You learn to just push through it though.

That girl sounds like she"s no fun at all. Sean Connery would probably slap her one.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Alcestis said:
{edit}: Mageling got to it before I did. <3

Sounds to me like you didn"t know the other"s "love language" - the most efficient, minimum-effort-for-maximum-payoff way that you can show your partner you love them. Basically, there"s five categories:
  • Acts of Service - doing a "to-do" out of nowhere, keeping up on chores and helping around the house,
  • Physical Touch - backrubs, random hand-on-the-knees/shoulders, self-explanatory really. Not just sex.
  • Words of Affirmation - "I love/appreciate yous", thoughtful compliments and comments on appearance/whatever,
  • Quality Time - uninterrupted and undivided attention, going on outings, and
  • Receiving Gifts - little notes, small gifts lying around the house, "I got you this thing because I was thinking of you", etc.
I"m guessing that her primary language was physical touch, and yours is words of affirmation.
^ this

It was the other way round with Steph last year... I *need* the physical touch, she was somewhat different.

With Annie now it"s on the same level. We"re both very physical-touch-y, so it works out fine.

Now I just need to get her into gaming.

Brad2770

Current chick I am talking to on PoF. No body shots and I cant tell is she is a fatty. Amazing lips and pretty fucking cool. What do you guys think? Fatty?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Brad2770 said:
Current chick I am talking to on PoF. No body shots and I cant tell is she is a fatty. Amazing lips and pretty fucking cool. What do you guys think? Fatty?
pic with the sunglasses, folds in the arm by the seat belt.

MaulNutz_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
Maybe it"s just me but she looks like a drug addict.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Jorren said:
Had a similar story to sl4ck3r"s years ago. The lack of remorse stings hard.
The lack of remorse thing is really terrible. I really did not know just how disgusting human beings could be until I was personally hit with it about a year and a half ago. At first I was absolutely shocked, but I"m glad it happened. It killed every last bit of naivety about people I had (and I was a very naive person) and made me grow up quite a bit. The best way to get experience in life is apparently having other people be horrible human beings to you. Ironically, I"m happier than I"ve ever been with life now than I was before I learned that.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Brad2770 said:
Lips in 3rd pic are awesome. If she knows how to use those you"re lost.
Might be a bit chubbier than your average poledancer, but still worth checking out I say.

Seethe_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
Did she post any pictures of her actually smiling or having fun? It might just be me (and we are in the land of sharp knees, after all) but I can"t help but think she"s hiding rows of hideous snaggleteeth behind those lips.