Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
If she is bad at them, DO NOT RUB IT IN HER FACE THAT YOU"RE BETTER, unless you have full confidence in her DO NOT even think about it! Wait until you know she won"t take it offensively and try not to LET her win without a bit of a fight!
Yeah but if the bitch keeps intentionally killing you in Little Big Planet, you"re fully justified in giving her five across the eyes.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
EmpireF4i said:
So I get a message from my ex yesterday on Facebook. Dont know how to respond to it or how to take it.

She was pretty much the love of my life, but it was always lies and I felt like I couldnt trust her. Heres the message.
She looks cute enough for me, so I suggest you send her my way and forget about her after that. I already know not to trust her or invest too much into the relationship, so you can be guilt-free and assured that I won"t end up posting here about how she broke my heart.

I see this as a win all the way around.

Vvoid said:
She looks cute enough for me, so I suggest you send her my way and forget about her after that. I already know not to trust her or invest too much into the relationship, so you can be guilt-free and assured that I won"t end up posting here about how she broke my heart.

I see this as a win all the way around.
Ah ok. Just go ahead and post your address and phone number here and Ill be sure to pass it along to her when I see her tonight. 8)

Bitches love smiley faces.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider

Me said:
haha, she does have kinda sorta crazy eyes I guess, but it"s hard to say. I totally goofed on the weekend, I actually forgot I was supposed to call her Saturday before lunch, and didn"t realize until Sunday afternoon after driving home from hockey when I thought I should pick up a sandwich and oh shit I forgot to call that chick. Will call or text her or something tonight, whoops. Make up a story or just be like "whoops, I forgot?"
So I texted her last week and said I had forgotten to call her that weekend because of the excitement of my sister having her baby, she said no worries and congrats, and I asked her if she"d be up for a hockey game on Thursday. She said sure she could and "yay" because she was on day shifts, but as it turned out she wouldn"t be able to get there until well after it started so I said no worries, let"s try to do lunch again on Saturday. Most of that was by text, but I talked to her on Thursday to pick the time and place for lunch.

So Saturday morning rolls around and I get a text from her at about 11:30:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:Her: Hey... I"m running a bit behind here...I"m out with my mom running some errands and I don"t think I"ll make it for 12

Me (at noon, didn"t see her text): Was supposed to be 1, does that still work?

Me (at 12:55): So whats the story?

I called her at 1pm and got her voicemail, left a quick message saying basically hey, what"s up, are we still meeting, give me a call because I don"t trust my phone with texts since it loses them sometimes (fuck you Telus, fuck you). I hadn"t left my place since I figured things had fallen through.

Her (at 1:15): It was 1, wow I"m dense sometimes! I"m just driving home with my mom, so Ill call u back in a bit

Her (at 2:39): So I"m home finally!!! Fak, but I"m goin to the football game tonight, so def not enough time to eat... so sorry for ditchin!

At this point I"m pissed with her flakiness and respond simply "have fun" with no intention of trying to set anything up again. She responds right away she can make it up on Sunday, same time/place. I respond that I can"t as I have a guy coming in for an interview, she says to call her when I"m done. So I do around 1:30pm, and get her motherfucking voicemail again. Just leave a quick "hey call me back." She texts me at 10:30:

Her: It"s a good thing I just got ur voicemail. Ur call never showed up on my phone. Figured u were busy... terrible weekend for meeting up, geesh.

At this point I"m fed up with her bullshit and I"ve not even been on a date. I am not putting another second of effort in to this flaky bitch.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That sounds really annoying Eomer. I cannot stand girls who are flaky, don"t respond to texts or phone calls and never let me know why they"re running late. I"d honestly stop communication and see if she feels differently. If a girl wants to see you she"ll make the time to see you. Kind of the rule I live with.

The worst part is she said she"ll be there at 12 (for a 1 date ... so she obviously wasn"t exactly looking forward to it not to even remember) then finally at 2:40 she gets home.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I"d call her out on it next time she bothers to text you, don"t let that shit slide. Ignoring her or not talking to her wont get it through her head and if you respond and attempt to get somethign going again when she texts you all it does it further encourge her and show her it"s acceptable.

I"d flat out tell her you"re time is to valuable to be jerked around and nicly tell her to fuck off and see what happens.

Dianetics08_foh

shitlord
I"ve got a new one. Been seeing this girl for maybe a month now, she slept over for the first time this weekend. Sadly I did not get to visit her downstairs. I don"t really remember how this conversation went exactly, but it began with me asking her if she was a virgin (she is, which is what I figured). Somehow, it came up that she has never even masturbated. I was dumbfounded. Apparently it"s not for religious or moral reasons, she just hasn"t ever felt the desire to. That"s the same reason she gave for having never had alcohol. Normally I"d think it was just an excuse cuz she didn"t want me in her panties, but I don"t think that"s it. She seems to be really into me and I did get everything but her panties off... I don"t know, I"m just really at a loss. The worst part is I really want to pop her cherry just for the challenge of it.

Has anyone else ever ran into a chick like this?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Are you 100% she"s just not saying she"s a virgin? I"m havin a hard enough time believing that (pending age verification) let alone the masturbation thing. Some chicks just like to say that shit.

Dianetics08_foh

shitlord
yeah, she"s definitely a virgin. She is 19, sophomore at college, so it"s not crazy for her to still be a virgin. She has only had one boyfriend, back in high school with some foreign exchange student. It"s really just the masturbation thing that"s blowing my mind.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah...I dunno, I"d say she"s not being truthful about he masturbation thing or if she is then you have a whole differen"t problem on your hands.

If she"s never felt the urge to get off, just what do you think her sex drive is going to be assuming you are able to even Moses her legs and get in there.

Two things, she will discover what she""s missed out on and be a nympho....or it"ll lean towards what I"m thinking and it"ll be zero to nil.

Either way I"d keep trying to crack it.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Dianetics08 said:
yeah, she"s definitely a virgin. She is 19, sophomore at college, so it"s not crazy for her to still be a virgin. She has only had one boyfriend, back in high school with some foreign exchange student. It"s really just the masturbation thing that"s blowing my mind.
Yeah...I dunno, I"d say she"s not being truthful about he masturbation thing or if she is then you have a whole differen"t problem on your hands.

If she"s never felt the urge to get off, just what do you think her sex drive is going to be assuming you are able to even Moses her legs and get in there.

Two things, she will discover what she""s missed out on and be a nympho....or it"ll lean towards what I"m thinking and it"ll be zero to nil.
I"ve had a very similar experience to Dianetics08. Girl claimed she had never masturbated because "she never felt like it and didn"t know how anyway." I didn"t believe it at first, but her low sex drive and inexperience with everything "down there" convinced me.

Turns out she just had a very prim-and-proper upbringing (think good ol" Puritan shame) so she was never exposed to it and it never crossed her mind I guess.

Anyway it has a happy ending. She turned into a sex craved nympho.

So yeah, if it"s an upbringing sort of situation for why she doesn"t masturbate you"ll be fine, keep trying to crack the safe. If it"s some kind of mental/emotional issue (abuse?) then yeah she (and you) are fucked.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Just as a general FYI...don"t use permalink when linking posts. It breaks if you use different page counts.

Use the single post link you get by clicking on the post # instead.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Zehn - Vhex said:
Just as a general FYI...don"t use permalink when linking posts. It breaks if you use different page counts.

Use the single post link you get by clicking on the post # instead.
Thanks, I"d been noticing that myself but wasn"t sure what the problem or solution was. Went back and fixed.

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
You would think that the permalink button would give you a permanent link to the post... regardless (irregardlessly for you rejects) of your page settings.

counter intuitive if you ask me!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Divinefactor said:
You would think that the permalink button would give you a permanent link to the post... regardless (irregardlessly for you rejects) of your page settings.

counter intuitive if you ask me!
Not really, the link brings you to the post relative to what page it"s on which allows you to see posts after it and before it, however it can change for people with different settings. the post # will always be the same for everyone.

Makes sense to me!

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Hilariously enough, if you click on "permalink" from within the single link post, it will give you the proper permalink for your particular pageview settings so you can go to where it is in the actual thread.

Isn"t forum software awesome?

Eomer said:
At this point I"m fed up with her bullshit and ...
dunno why you do this to yourself.

she fucks up and your reaction is calling her, texting her, leaving voice messages AND making excuses for your phone?
and when she fucks up again you repeat the process?

you really need to filter and draw a line between "its okay" and "go to hell, cunt". and act accordingly.

and drop that one, just reading your post made me strongly dislike her.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Eomer this is the 3001535135th time someone has said this: DON"T BE SO AVAILABLE, ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY WHEN THE GIRL BLOWS YOU OFF AND GENERALLY DISRESPECTS YOU.
Eomer said:
Me (at noon, didn"t see her text): Was supposed to be 1, does that still work?
Fine

Me (at 12:55): So whats the story?
Completely unwarranted fishing text. You 100% lost her with this, even before you made it 50x worse.

Her (at 2:39): So I"m home finally!!! Fak, but I"m goin to the football game tonight, so def not enough time to eat... so sorry for ditchin!
What she said: I don"t respect you enough to tell you at 1:15 that there is absolutely no chance of me making it in time or even semi-late, and in fact I respect you so little that I"ll possibly waste 1 hour and 39 minutes of your time before I tell you.

At this point I"m pissed with her flakiness and respond simply "have fun" with no intention of trying to set anything up again.
You"re, pissed, so you:
she says to call her when I"m done. So I do.
What?

Her: It"s a good thing I just got ur voicemail. Ur call never showed up on my phone. Figured u were busy... terrible weekend for meeting up, geesh.
Not even an apology for wasting your time and completely disrespecting you. Yet you don"t tell this girl to fuck herself?

God dammit dude. If you don"t wanna play games, fine. But have some god damn STANDARDS for how women are allowed to talk to you. I"m not intentionally being an asshole, but at this point it"s honestly beyond the point of giving the benefit of the doubt that you"ll eventually listen to the overwhelming advice on this board. I think a hot girl could kill your mother and text you saying, "lets get together tomorrow!" and you"d agree.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Dianetics08 said:
Some women just have 0 sex drive -- at least thats what i tell myself every time i get shut down.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
inconsiderable said:
dabamf said:
Honestly, you guys are over reacting. I called her on Saturday when I hadn"t heard back becauseI regularly don"t get fucking texts. Or they show up 12 hours late. Two days before plans with a buddy had been fucked up because I didn"t get his texts, and I"ve found that the texting issues tend to last for 48-72 hours. I have no idea why, it"s been a problem with my iPhone and my Pearl before it. Phone company claims there"s no problem with my number.

So for all I knew, she"d texted me back saying "oh yeah cya there for 1!" and was sitting there wondering where the fuck I was. So god forbid I called her.

When she didn"t answer and didn"t bother getting back to me for over an hour, I did exactly what you"ve suggested: I gave her a curt "have fun" with no intention of pursuing it further because she was being a flaky bitch. She immediately texted back offering to meet up the next day, and I figured hey, why not? She made the offer/effort.

When she didn"t answer her phone or return my message on Sunday, that was it, I"m not bothering with her anymore. I don"t see why Dabamf especially is so convinced that I was bending over backwards to meet up. And again, let"s not forget that the weekend before I stood her up, albeit accidentally. If anything after Saturday we were roughly even. I fail to see what telling her to go fuck herself on Sunday night would have done, other than assuage my player critics. I just won"t bother with her and move on to the next.