Girls who broke your heart thread

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah as far as details, thats all I"m posting. There"s a ton more but I wont go into it more until after all is said and done. (less it"s in private with the few members i talk to off the site.) This isnt something I"ve thought lightly about and in reality I hate the thought of it but there somes a point where you gotta do something and this is my last option/choice. -sigh- But like I said, at least I can go out knowing I did my best.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Wait a minute.

All the shit aside, just because I think you might be a douche, doesn"t mean I gotta climb on the bandwagon. So personal shit about relationship problems aside...

You think you"re gonna get full custody? Wasn"t it you who vehemently informs everyone that there"s no way you"re getting full custody because of the psycho who"s got your kids up on the iron range? You of all people should know there"s little to no chance of you getting custody.

Speaking of which, you"re clearly attracted to pscyhos. Work on that.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
How long has it been since the baby was born?

I know personally with my mom she had some major emotional issues before she went off to college, kind of got them in check through her 20"s, but when she was 31 and had me she got post par tum depression that stirred up all that old crap. She went kind of batty.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
TheCutlery said:
Wait a minute.

All the shit aside, just because I think you might be a douche, doesn"t mean I gotta climb on the bandwagon. So personal shit about relationship problems aside...

You think you"re gonna get full custody? Wasn"t it you who vehemently informs everyone that there"s no way you"re getting full custody because of the psycho who"s got your kids up on the iron range? You of all people should know there"s little to no chance of you getting custody.

Speaking of which, you"re clearly attracted to pscyhos.Work on that.
Trust me, I am/will be

And we"ve had a few spats and different opinions, not sure if that makes me a douche. -shrugs-

And Iron Range is a different world even my lawyer says in any other place I would have those kids.

I"m not saying it -WILL- happen, I"m just confident something can get worked out to the degree I mentioned before. There"s quite a bit more I haven"t mentioned here...and wont for awhile anyways that will work in my favor.If I don"t I"ll just have to cross the bridge when I get to it...not much else to say about it right now I suppose.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
brekk said:
How long has it been since the baby was born?

I know personally with my mom she had some major emotional issues before she went off to college, kind of got them in check through her 20"s, but when she was 31 and had me she got post par tum depression that stirred up all that old crap. She went kind of batty.
Not all that long and i"ve no doubt that"s part of it here... but it goes much, much further and deeper that that which has been confirmed by those we have sought for help.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Tarrant220 said:
And Iron Range is a different world even my lawyer says in any other place I would have those kids.
Oh, that"s right, I forgot the backwoods aspect of it. And I said you MIGHT be a douche. It has yet to be determined.

Still, don"t get your hopes up. Best way to not get let down. I"d offer to buy you a beer, but I don"t drink, so looks like you"re drinking alone!

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Honestly, if he can get proof that she"s having violent outbursts that"s one of the few things that could get you soul custody. Even alcohol and drugs isn"t enough for a parent to lose custody, by violence sure is.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah dude, fuck that place. I remember the DA"s daughter hit my parked car and totaled it in a hit and run and because she turned herself in 3 days later I wasn"t allowed to press charges...even found out later she was drunk off her ass. . Fucking place is corrupt as shit and the people are fucking retarded.

And I"m not going in 100% confident, will it suck ass and will I be pretty upset if I don"t get them hell yes, but I wont let it destroy me, I"ll still see him and make sure he"s taken care of just like I do my other two.

Hopefully it won"t be that way but if it is I"ll be just as much a part of his life regardless.

Oh and I"m not much of a drinker myself.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
brekk said:
Honestly, if he can get proof that she"s having violent outbursts that"s one of the few things that could get you soul custody. Even alcohol and drugs isn"t enough for a parent to lose custody, by violence sure is.
Indeed it is.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ravvenn said:
AMEN! What thread does he think he"s in?!

--

Sutekh, shut up, please.

--

Tarrant, we need the deets! Otherwise, I"ll just call you later for them. Anyway you look at it, atleast you tried. Sorry it didn"t work out but it"s nice to see someone fight for their kids around here! Good luck, brosephina.
I actually wasn"t planning on saying anymore because he"s obviously a fucking moron. But thanks for the after the fact comment.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Well played. The classic"It"s too late to tell me to shut up, because I was already going to shut up, so you wasted a shut up on someone who had already shut up."

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes the part where I said "fuck it, I don"t care" and then didn"t post anymore didn"t give it away or anything.

Saidin said:
Oh so I found out why she was hesitant to have sex with me. She thought all of the girls being with me was "cute" and wants to know what all of the hype was about. She just wanted me to get an STD check before we did anything. So I got one done yesterday and I"m got the results back an hour ago saying I"m clean from all of the major ones. Now I just have to wait for the urinalysis for the random STD that I"ve never heard of and I"ll be good to go.
I"d say that if a girl is actually afraid of STDs you might have is a very bad sign. But you seem to make up for it without any problem, which is a good sign.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tarrant220 said:
You sure care a lot for someone who doesn"t care.
Let me break it down for you bro.

I did care.

I realized there"s no point in caring.

I don"t care.

It was really easy to see how little it mattered and ended fast, much like your relationship.
but to show you how little I really care now, I wont post about it anymore (even though I do love arguing )

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Sutekh said:
Let me break it down for you bro.

I did care.

I realized there"s no point in caring.

I don"t care.

It was really easy to see how little it mattered and ended fast, much like your relationship.
but to show you how little I really care now, I wont post about it anymore (even though I do love arguing )
Cool story, sorry you are so upset about not caring about you caring so much.

DMK_foh

shitlord
Inconsiderable said:
We dont know her, she doesnt know us. No pictures, no names. And he provides content, as Dabamf said. I dont think he is telling that stuff to his uncle, his friend and the bus driver.
So you think she"d be ok if she ever saw that? Definitely not. Reverse the rolls and imagine your partner told a bunch of randoms on the net something extremely embarrassing because I"m sure she would consider it extremely embarrassing.

Chances are nothing will ever come of it, it"s the principle. If she is some random slut, not so bad but this kid has been preaching about how different she is and how he wants to give it a good go.