Girls who broke your heart thread

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
OK some know the story of my ex but in short we fucked each other as virgins and over the course of our 3 year relationship she got fat, not just bigger but 250ish fat this girl would sit on the couch eating chocolate frosting right out of the tub. Anyways I get a phone call from PCRS, thinking it was a telemarketer I said sorry not interested, immediately she changed her tone and said I am calling because you may be exposed to HIV.

WTF! She said the name of my ex and was immediately relieved because I haven"t even talked to her in over a decade let alone fucked her. Apparently it can stay dormant for a long time yada yada and I need to get tested.
So off I go thinking there is no way because she was faithful and it has been 18 years since my dick was anywhere near her. Test came back today and fuck that phone call, bitch called me put me on hold for 10 mins waiting for doctor to come on the line to say you are in the clear.
I look up my ex on Facebook and stupid whore has her number posted, in a rage I call her and immediately start yelling demanding an explanation etc. Talked for about 20 mins where she tells me she slept with about 9 other men while we were together. She says I never knew any of them but I didn"t ask so that is a lie. I plan to let the whole situation go but fuck today and fuck cheating whores.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
I agree. Sounds like you"re in the clear and god is already punishing her for being a cheating whore. VICTORY.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Hatorade said:
OK some know the story of my ex but in short we fucked each other as virgins and over the course of our 3 year relationship she got fat, not just bigger but 250ish fat this girl would sit on the couch eating chocolate frosting right out of the tub. Anyways I get a phone call from PCRS, thinking it was a telemarketer I said sorry not interested, immediately she changed her tone and said I am calling because you may be exposed to HIV.

WTF! She said the name of my ex and was immediately relieved because I haven"t even talked to her in over a decade let alone fucked her. Apparently it can stay dormant for a long time yada yada and I need to get tested.
So off I go thinking there is no way because she was faithful and it has been 18 years since my dick was anywhere near her. Test came back today and fuck that phone call, bitch called me put me on hold for 10 mins waiting for doctor to come on the line to say you are in the clear.
I look up my ex on Facebook and stupid whore has her number posted, in a rage I call her and immediately start yelling demanding an explanation etc. Talked for about 20 mins where she tells me she slept with about 9 other men while we were together. She says I never knew any of them but I didn"t ask so that is a lie. I plan to let the whole situation go but fuck today and fuck cheating whores.
Bitches be crazy.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Thinking about it, I give blood all the time. They test for that stuff so they would of told me right? Still a crappy phone call, hey you might have the aids is a serious conversation no matter how small the chances are.

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I fucking hate people like that hatorade. I slept with this girl I knew since I was 16 while I was naive and in the rave scene. Cut into 6 years later, I bump into her after the bar and we hit it off and do the dirty. Then she tells me how her life has been going and during me phasing out not giving a shit because I just didn"t care I catch, "then I shared a needle with an ex prisoner". Stopped her right there and threw her out of the house for not telling me. I waited 8 months until the anitbodies could accumulate and got tested. They asked which test I wanted and I said I want the fucking mouth test, I"ve waited 8 months and I want my god damn results in 20 mins. Clear baby! I went and partied and covered the $500 dollar bar tab after the celebration with friends. Never told them what I was celebrating.

t;"dr. Fucked bitch, bitch shared story of sharing needle with prisoner, tested, clean, hangover.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Hatorade said:
Thinking about it, I give blood all the time. They test for that stuff so they would of told me right? Still a crappy phone call, hey you might have the aids is a serious conversation no matter how small the chances are.
Straight guys don"t get AIDS, don"t worry about it.

No, seriously, they don"t. Unless you"re doing IV drugs or fucking dudes in the ass, or had some bizarre transfusion accident (goddamned near impossible these days), you just don"t get AIDS. Now, that"s not to say that there aren"t other various forms of dick rot you can contract, but AIDS is pretty much the least of your worries.

Risk Realities Related Articles: Whatever Happened to AIDS and Straight Men?

Straight men and women make up 90 percent of the population, but they account for only 15 percent of non-childhood AIDS cases. Only 6 percent of men with AIDS, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says, contracted the virus from straight sex. And even that figure doesn"t hold up to a closer look. Several studies now suggest that most men who claim they got the virus this way are lying. They got it from sex with other men or sharing needles with addicts. Those studies also show that many women listed in the straight-sex category are either IV-drug users themselves or have likely contracted AIDS from sex with an IV drug user.

Rune_foh

shitlord
I feel obligated to post just so anybody actually doesn"t think you can"t get aids having straight sex.

While having only heterosexual sex does markedly decrease your chances of contracting HIV, that has a lot more to do with demographics than it has to do with mechanics. You"re talking about in the United States and in many other first world countries, where statistically it"s unlikely you would have exposure to HIV without involvement in another risk factor.

But that"s just demographics. In places where HIV is rampant but IV drug use is not, like certain desolate parts of Africa, HIV is primarily transmitted via sex. However, this has a lot more to do with their different morality on concomitant sexual relationships where an older man might have 10-12 women he regularly, though infrequently, sleeps with over a period of years.

Due to mechanics, it is statistically much more likely that a woman contracts HIV from a man, than vice versa. I think it"s something like 32X more likely. This along with many other reasons are why that ill-designed circumcision study was intrinsically flawed. I think the conclusion was that it takes about six months to a year of sex for a partner to stand a good chance of contracting HIV but I wouldn"t want to test the math on that one.

TL;DR
So while you are right that one night heterosexual stands are statistically a very improbable method of contracting HIV, it is possible and I would not describe the likelihood as "not gonna happen." Furthermore if you have herpes or some other genital lesion (rough sex, syphilis) the odds jump up a lot.

PS I feel you Hatorade, same shit happened to me.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
brekk said:
Which would still be straight sex?
Well, if you"re fucking IV drug users on a frequent basis, I"d say your low standards should be the larger concern rather than the AIDS. Aim higher and the problem sorts itself out.

chu_foh

shitlord
TheCutlery said:
Straight guys don"t get AIDS, don"t worry about it.

No, seriously, they don"t. Unless you"re doing IV drugs or fucking dudes in the ass, or had some bizarre transfusion accident (goddamned near impossible these days), you just don"t get AIDS. Now, that"s not to say that there aren"t other various forms of dick rot you can contract, but AIDS is pretty much the least of your worries.
Yeah you are correct. I suppose all those straight men in Africa that are dying of AIDS, probably contracted it through expensive IV drug use that they purchased from their high paying jobs.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Yeah, he should have stipulated that "Straight men in first world nations rarely contract HIV through heterosexual sex." Granted homosexuals seem to have a penchant for all forms of STD"s not just AID"s.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
chu said:
Yeah you are correct. I suppose all those straight men in Africa that are dying of AIDS, probably contracted it through expensive IV drug use that they purchased from their high paying jobs.
I said men, I figured it went without saying that I wasn"t talking about the asshole of the world.

Apparently I gotta say it, fine.

Churchill_foh

shitlord
chu said:
Actually, at this stage of the game, they were probably born with it.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Welp, it"s Valentines again. I don"t generally begrudge anyone this holiday until the last minute when I realize I"m stuck at home with nothing much to do. Said hi to the various exes/ex-fuckbuddies, and the well"s gone dry. I can"t even rely on a reasonable amount of meaningless casual sex this year. And thanks to the idiot who hit my car last week, I don"t even have a way to get out of the house.

Looks like it"s an evening at home on the couch with a case of beer and the dog napping by the fire. It could be worse, I suppose.