Girls who broke your heart thread

Saidin_foh

shitlord
FoghornDeadhorn said:
Pretty good odds unless he"s in a line unit he"ll have opportunity to cheat, himself.
Yeah I"m in a line unit lol. I"ll have to mull some of this over but since it"s only been 3 1/2 months thus far I"m not going to worry about this too much when the time comes.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
FoghornDeadhorn said:
Whores don"t become non-whores overnight.
I am of the belief they NEVER become non-whores, merely restrict their exposure to situations that would bring their whorishness to the fore. This goes for both genders and all possible mutations.

The 90% figure is an exaggeration.
That statistic may be an exaggeration but I know the day of a deployment the local bars are fucking filled with whorish women...its not a coincidence.

As to cheating its not the "losing" something, it is the betrayal and deception. If betrayal no longer leaves a mark you are an emotionally fucked up person.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
So once in a while when I"m bored I look at profiles on POF to see what sort of hilarity I can find.

Bimbo said:
I perfect first date would be meeting at a place for drinks, and just chatting, or just meeting somewhere with bunch of friends.. cuz sometimes its easier for both parties ifthere people there cuz there shy
Mind. Blown.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Unrelated:

Wife won"t let me make prosciutto by hanging a salted pig thigh in our bedroom closet for one year.

I thought relationships were supposed to be a two way street.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider

lol, well that was certainly short lived! She came over last Thursday and we made dinner. She really liked the flowers, as well. However after dinner we got to talking about things, and she was all freaked out about being in a "serious" relationship because of her travel intentions in the future. She"s planning on going down to Australia for at least a couple months in the fall, whether actually traveling or possibly even getting a nurse placement down there. And after that she wasn"t intending on coming back to Edmonton (she went to highschool here, but is originally from down east, her mom lives on West coast, and Edmonton just plain kind of sucks).

She was going to the mountains with her girlfriends that weekend, and said she wanted to think things over and we"d talk the next week. Talked with her on Tuesday on the phone, and we agreed that it probably doesn"t make sense to continue because of her plans. The possibility of continuing to date casually was kinda there, but both of us were concerned it would only make it that much more difficult when things came to their inevitable end sometime down the road. She tried the "friend" angle which I shot down. We agreed it was a really fun two months, that it sucked that circumstances basically doomed the relationship, but that it was best to end things on a good note. I asked her why this hadn"t come up either when we were first dating in January, or when we"d agreed the week before that we were a couple. She said that given the way I acted/talked, she assumed I wasn"t looking for any sort of committed relationship, she was surprised when we had the couple talk, and had assumed we were just having a bit of fun as she also wasn"t looking for anything.

Sucks. She was a really cool chick and near as I could tell the feeling was mutual. She was getting fairly choked up on the phone (she had wanted to meet the next day for coffee, I both wanted to get it over with and despise having such conversations in public). Hopefully the way in which it ended will make it fairly easy to move on to the next. Which is next Tuesday, yet another ski trip chick. This one"s got the travel bug as well, but given the circumstances I"m in right now a little bit of casual fun is probably what the doctor ordered.

Also, a friend finally came forward and admitted she"d submitted my profile for that bachelor thing. It was the first person I assumed. She thought it might be a good way for me to meet some girls, is what she said.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
This woman broke Aychamo"s heart. That"s why he is posting again.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Soygen said:
Do you have any idea how much extra that costs?! I"d be heartbroken too!
Extra for the tits, or for the "uniqueness"? Surely she can"t charge full price for a hand job!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I know. It"s a conundrum. You pay extra when she has less. Those tits are actually cause for a discount, though.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
I figured I"d post what just happened to me.

I met a girl, Melody, in April of last year. She came in and asked for a job. I hired her. We worked together 10 hours a day, 6 days a week, for 2 months before she and her husband split up> I asked her out after this and she agreed. We dated for 2 months before she asked me to move in. I know that sounds fast but you gotta remember we were spending 60 - 80 hours a week together. I spent more time with her than I did alone. So I moved in and we were doing great. I asked her to marry me in Dec and she agreed. We had a little ceremony on Jan 2. We have lived together in complete happiness until yesterday.

Now mind you we have never had a single fight, never raised our voices to each other o anything like that.

Yesterday morning we go to work. She says she is going to go get some pepto for her stomach. I say ok and I notice she has her book bag she keeps at the store with her as she is leaving. I ask her why she has it and she said she was tired of it sitting back there and was just gonna take it to her car. She then leaves. An hour later she is still not back. I get up to get me a drink then I see an vanilla envelope with my name on it. I know exactly what it is before I open it.

It contains a 2 page note, the keys to my stores, and her company cell phone. The note says, paraphrased:

I am done with you and this job. I have been thinking about it for a while now and I have decided to leave. I won" be back. Get all your stuff out of my house and don"t make this hard on us.

I stand there in stunned disbelieve. I had just woken up a couple hours ago married to the woman of my dreams and was happier than I had ever been in my entire life and it was gone.

I try calling her personal cell phone and she won"t answer. I tr texting her and she doesn"t respond. I close the store and go home and she has packed almost all her clothes and taken the dog and left. I have no idea where she has gone.

She finally text me last night and tells me I need to just move on that being with me is the largest mistake of her life and she is done.

I am devastated. I cant eat, I can"t sleep. She wont talk to em except to say she doesn"t love me and never has and she doesn"t want to be with me. I don"t know what to do. I know I can"t make her tell me what happened and I can"t make her be with me but fuck me I just don"t understand what happened.

Hell she even asked for some days off Friday and we made plans to go out to eat Sat and go get some new flooring for the kitchen Sun. How can you go from being completely happy and making plans for the future to writing a dear John letter and leaving some one?

What do I do?