Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
As someone who has seen the Facebook messages he sent in a drunken haze the next day, I can verify that yes it is possible to be drunk enough to type like Camerous.

High five bro!

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
This is definitely attention whoring. I"ve been blacked out and typed some absolute masterpieces. It"s amazing to see some of the stuff I type the next morning.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Camerous said:
wqtf are you talkin about?
Don"t worry about it and get yourself together man. Repeat after me, "Any woman who acts like *her* isn"t worth it, I deserve better.", and finish with your preferred expletive. The reasons for her actions aren"t important, the fact that she doesn"t respect you or herself enough, to not treat you like shit is all that really matters in this situation. There isn"t any "cure" for feeling like you do, it just takes time.

It just occurred to me that people like her should be treated like radiation; time - limit your exposure as much as possible, distance - put as much distance between you and the source as possible, and shielding - keep things between you and the source to prevent exposure.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Eomer said:
As someone who has seen the Facebook messages he sent in a drunken haze the next day, I can verify that yes it is possible to be drunk enough to type like Camerous.

High five bro!
Fuckin" amateurs.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
fuck me... she called the cops on me and my owners... had one of my owners asking me where I was so that could come get me... what a bitch. At least they didn"t tow my car. *shakes head* Sorry for my responses earlier... I had no idea I was typing here and not on facebook. *sighs* I drank 3 of the Fourloco drinks and wow they really fucked me the hell up.

But I still can"t get over what a cunt... at least now I know what she is.

I am still slammed but at least I can think some what clearly. I just don"t understand but fuck her after this.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Camerous said:
I can"t believe she called the cops on me... and my owners.. what kinda cunt does that?
Maybe I missed a post or something. Why exactly did she call the cops on you and your owners? I don"t get it...

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
The AT&T stores I manage are individually owned. She called the cops telling them I was drunk in public and harassing her apparently. She then called the owners to tell them I was drunk while at the store but since the store was already closed there wasn"t much credit to her story but the cops came anyway to check it out.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Camerous said:
The AT&T stores I manage are individually owned. She called the cops telling them I was drunk in public and harassing her apparently. She then called the owners to tell them I was drunk while at the store but since the store was already closed there wasn"t much credit to her story but the cops came anyway to check it out.
Cam...

Bro...

I have to ask..why would she just up and do this to you? Are you still trying to get back with her and this is her way of telling you no? Did you get drunk and piss her off? I mean it"s one thing to use you and then leave you, but what would she gain from calling the cops on you? Either there was cause, or she"s actually going out of her way to hurt or harm you.

I get the feeling that you"re not being level with us here.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Nope she started texting me and I texted back. She asked me if I was drunk and I said I was. Then she asked me some questions and I spilled my guts to her. She then got nasty and I got a little nasty back. I called her a bitch and then started laughing when she started sending really nasty texts to me. I guess that pissed her off lol

But yeah until last night I was hoping to get back with her still. *sighs*

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Cam you gotta use your head man. If I remember correctly, you are married to this girl or something, right? Either way, you already know this girl has problems. You can not send nasty text messages to her. Without a doubt, she can take those, show the cops, and cause trouble for you. Harassment, restraining orders, show your boss what kind of person you are, or anything else.

When I was living in NYC more than a few years ago I was banging this girl, and she ended up being engaged to someone. When I found out I sent a whole slew of really mean texts and she tried to fuck-up my life. Some (most? I don"t want to piss off Rav haha) girls are absolutely nuts. They can be in the wrong, and if they get busted, they"ll try to mess up your life.

Likewise, if there"s divorce proceedings, or anything else at stake (ie, your job), don"t do shit like that. No matter what she says, just don"t give her any material to use against you in any way. Be the bigger, better person.

Bottom line: if you"re going to be a dick, don"t leave any evidence behind.

Turkish_foh

shitlord
Camerous said:
So how do I get past this? I am like on a dog track. I keep running in circles again and again. I tried going out with a couple other women but that shit didn"t work at all.
You"re missing the point. It"s not about knowing where to go. It"s about paradigm shift. It"s about letting go.

What do you do? Shit if I know. When I went through my first big break up I started getting into different hobbies; b&w photography, billiards, working out, etc before I even started thinking about getting back into a relationship with someone.

Just accept something:

It"s not about getting back at her. It will never be. It is over. Completely. So stop giggling and bragging about "pissing her off" with a text when that shit will never EVER matter or help you. Pissing her off, arguing, drunken FB messaging will all lead to one thing; it will keep her in your life longer, and that is the opposite of what you need. You will never get over her if you can"t be ok with that fact that this shit is over. It will take time to do, but that has to be your goal in order to start your life back up.

For some people, taking a step back and realizing that while they were getting shit faced last night and wallowing in self-pity people were getting shot in the head at protests, finding out loved ones were killed in a tsunami, and watching their children starve to death helplessly. At times, this is enough to trigger someone"s perspective to change.

For some people, it helps to take a step back and realize that while they were pissing and moaning over one woman, there was a ton of pussy out there and no reason they wouldn"t be able to find a better person to fuck.

For some people it helps to invest in yourself and create something you"re proud of; whether it"s a fucking minecraft mansion, a sculpture, or fixing shit in your house that you"ve neglected.

It really doesn"t matter WHAT it is that changes how you are viewing your current situation, they all pretty much mean you have to take the same universal view of life when shit gets tough; you"re alive... fucking act like it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The only real piece of advice I can give you, Camerous, is to stop drinking. If you can"t handle your shit to the point that you think you"re posting on Facebook when you"re posting on FOH, then you need to stop before you confuse cutting a steak with something far worse.