Girls who broke your heart thread

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Inconsiderable said:
Stupid thread.
Didnt check FOH for some months and now I cannot find the last posting I read.

I dont want to miss stuff
tl;dr version: Bitches are crazy.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Inconsiderable said:
Stupid thread.
Didnt check FOH for some months and now I cannot find the last posting I read.

I dont want to miss stuff
Don"t miss out on the "tranny/fag/pedo thread". Glayve and jerle manure have a lot to say. Glayve likes men dressed up as babies, and jerle is into poop mouthing.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
So I went on a massive herp research spree. I"ve never had a cold sore, but since most people have herp1 on their mouth I probably have it too. Additionally, herp1 on the mouth can help prevent herp1/2 on the junk due to cross immunity.Finally, since most people have the virus, most of the girls I"ve kissed have had it and thus are just as likely to spread it to me as she is(when the sore goes away). These are the positives.

On the other hand, I"ve never had a cold sore, so in the event that I"m a rare/lucky person and don"t have the virus symptom-free, I can think of approximately 582 things that I"d rather acquire, such as currency.

Additionally, other than being impossibly cute in that Asian way, I"m not overly interested in her. I just want to get laid.

Help me my FOH brethren. To herp, or not to herp?

Turkish_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
So I went on a massive herp research spree. I"ve never had a cold sore, but since most people have herp1 on their mouth I probably have it too. Additionally, herp1 on the mouth can help prevent herp1/2 on the junk due to cross immunity.Finally, since most people have the virus, most of the girls I"ve kissed have had it and thus are just as likely to spread it to me as she is(when the sore goes away). These are the positives.

On the other hand, I"ve never had a cold sore, so in the event that I"m a rare/lucky person and don"t have the virus symptom-free, I can think of approximately 582 things that I"d rather acquire, such as currency.

Additionally, other than being impossibly cute in that Asian way, I"m not overly interested in her. I just want to get laid.

Help me my FOH brethren. To herp, or not to herp?
Jerk off. If it still seems like a good idea after you finish, go for it. If not, don"t.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Smellson said:
This is relevant to nearly any decision one makes in life.
Amen! I always jackoff before a date to mellow myself out and keep things in perspective. When you just want to fuck a girl you"ll over look a lot of faults just for the chance to fuck her. If you have just jacked off then you will see a lot of things about a person more clearly.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
I"ve never had a cold sore and can"t think of anyone except my step sister who"s had them, actually. Are they really that common?

I have bit the inside of my cheek once and when I had chapped lips I yawned and it cracked the corner of my mouth before. That hurts so bad and took like 4 days to heal, every time I opened my mouth it hurt. It looked like a papercut right in the corner, felt like one too. If cold sores hurt like that I feel sorry for people who get them.

I think I had something like a canker sore before but I"m not sure. It was the day I got my braces and the insides of my lips were cut to hell, I was certain I was allergic to braces. I had to use this mouthwash that numbed my mouth. I was sad and still hate my mom for making me get braces for the TMJ I didn"t have. Asshole.

Someone needs to get drama up here, talking about big mouths, herpes and stuff is lame.

Need to convince Ten to post her story here to get male feedback!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Ravvenn said:
I"ve never had a cold sore and can"t think of anyone except my step sister who"s had them, actually. Are they really that common?

I have bit the inside of my cheek once and when I had chapped lips I yawned and it cracked the corner of my mouth before. That hurts so bad and took like 4 days to heal, every time I opened my mouth it hurt. It looked like a papercut right in the corner, felt like one too. If cold sores hurt like that I feel sorry for people who get them.

I think I had something like a canker sore before but I"m not sure. It was the day I got my braces and the insides of my lips were cut to hell, I was certain I was allergic to braces. I had to use this mouthwash that numbed my mouth. I was sad and still hate my mom for making me get braces for the TMJ I didn"t have. Asshole.

Someone needs to get drama up here, talking about big mouths, herpes and stuff is lame.

Need to convince Ten to post her story here to get male feedback!
subtle "i think i might have herpes" post.

Rathar_foh

shitlord
Approximately 75% of the population hasHerpes simplex. Blood tests are the only way to be sure because of the whole non symptomatic carrier thing.

Sorry.. No drama here.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Her friend is hotter and lacking face herpes so I really wanna have sex with her friend. But she doesn"t speak any English and my korean is probably just a few months shy of being able to pull that off, so I kindly introduced the friend to my friend who speaks really well.

I"m such a good friend.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
You should invite her on the bus and then when you"re sitting there in awkward silence, whip out your english/korean textbook and ask for help with homework. Bam, I bet her panties fall in a wet flop on the ground right there.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I"m liking the advertisement on the forums. Seems like it"s meant to give more fodder for this thread to succeed (or fail?).