Girls who broke your heart thread

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
If any of those things were derived directly from human suffering and misery it would be the exact same scenario. And you can claim it would be those things, sadly before it was the "thing" it wasn"t. So I would have to disagree.

Its like saying before Christmas was likewise created as the consumers holy day it would have existed...

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Gryeyes said:
If any of those things were derived directly from human suffering and misery it would be the exact same scenario. And you can claim it would be those things, sadly before it was the "thing" it wasn"t. So I would have to disagree.

Its like saying before Christmas was likewise created as the consumers holy day it would have existed...
before Christmas it was called the Winter Solstice.

This derail has gone on long enough, so I"ll stop here.

Turkish_foh

shitlord
Kilivek said:
Yes, that"s right... that the only reason a woman wants a wedding ring (well, an expensive wedding ring) is just for the extension of ego. It"s no different than buying a high-end sports car. And yes, I would classify all women who wants this as such, otherwise why does it have to be expensive?

And not at all.. I actually ask many women friends and colleagues the same question because I"m pretty interested in the answer. So the sample size is pretty large, at least from an anecdotal perspective.
Well it"s completely different than buying a high-end sports car because it would be like demanding your spouse to buy you a high-end sports car. Buying a high end sports car is more akin to a woman buying herself a $600 purse.

Your argument drips with aura of superiority.
That"s really all you"re buying your woman; Not a confession of love, not a bond between you and her... just something that increases her egotism.
Get off it, man. This stance of labeling all women who want a wedding ring as vapid drones whom are brainwashed by "society" into thinking that the monetary value of a ring is a direct representation of how they rank in society shows that you have an enormous amount of underlying issues with women to begin with. Are there women out there that want an expensive wedding ring to show off? Of course. Does buying a woman a wedding ring mean that you"re buying her a boost to her ego? No. You can"t make that connection. It"s like saying: "Are there whores out there? Then all women who have had sex with more than one partner are whores."

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Aamina said:
But I don"t really want AIDs or to see another guy naked and anything that entails.
Pizza box and/or dark sunglasses. No eye contact, and preferably avoid seeing the other guy"s o-face.

But for true, get us some naked pics of that crazy slut. Stat.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Aamina said:
But I don"t really want AIDs or to see another guy naked and anything that entails.
Well, fortunately for you, unless he puts it in your ass, you"re probably not gonna get AIDS.

I can"t help you with the naked part though.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Aamina said:
Sorry to derail this truly interesting ring conversation.

In the wake of my divorce I have developed an extremely high level of confidence in approaching and talking to women. I"ve been on maybe 9 or 10 first dates, half of whom I met online. Three of them wanted to date more and I said yes to one of them, but then when we were talking later, she busted out:

"Yeah I"d like to date but just fyi, I love sex. I am a sex fiend."
"Oookay...fine by me."
"I mean like, I really want to have sex with 2 guys at once. Really soon. So if you"re up for that we can keep doing this."

You can"t get AIDS as long as you keep your eyes closed. Duh! Now go fingercuff that broad.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Slackers. This is my advice to you Aamina.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Pi7gwX7rjOw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I"ve been in a Devil"s Threesome (MMF) before and last night I had my first FFM Threesome. I have to say, it was pretty fucking great watching two girls sharing my dick.

Churchill_foh

shitlord
Vatoreus said:
I"ve been in a Devil"s Threesome (MMF) before and last night I had my first FFM Threesome. I have to say, it was pretty fucking great watching two girls sharing my dick.
You can"t just mention the MMF without *some* explanation.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
There was one vagina and two cocks, they made it work haha. Other than novelty and taboo group sex really isn"t anything special. 99% of its appeal is the telling your friends about it.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Thats because you are tainting something that is pure and wholesome with your insecurities. MMF is in all likely how humans were supposed to mate.

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
Turkish said:
Well it"s completely different than buying a high-end sports car because it would be like demanding your spouse to buy you a high-end sports car. Buying a high end sports car is more akin to a woman buying herself a $600 purse.
I was referring to the reason behind really wanting the item (egotism), not so much as how it"s obtained.

Your argument drips with aura of superiority. Get off it, man. This stance of labeling all women who want a wedding ring as vapid drones whom are brainwashed by "society" into thinking that the monetary value of a ring is a direct representation of how they rank in society shows that you have an enormous amount of underlying issues with women to begin with. Are there women out there that want an expensive wedding ring to show off? Of course. Does buying a woman a wedding ring mean that you"re buying her a boost to her ego? No. You can"t make that connection. It"s like saying: "Are there whores out there? Then all women who have had sex with more than one partner are whores."
I don"t know why you attribute all these qualities to me.. I"m not conceited, morally superior, angry, hateful, spiteful, or whatever else. I"m just curious to understand, to know. This is one of many things that generally speaking, consciously or more than likely unconsciously, people and society itself lie about to both themselves and others. I"m not trying to hate, but understand.

I don"t see or understand what other connection there is to make if a woman wants a diamond or otherwise expensive wedding ring. I"ve thought about it, and I"ve asked friends about it, but no one really provides an answer that"s more truthful than.. egotism.

What other reasons would there be?

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
Voyce said:
Your argument it sounds like, is that there was a market before there was a clientele. I would say that is almost exclusively opposite the case, people are waiting for the next big thing they want to have their ego stroked.
The difference is in the lying, the euphemisms marketing drones up, that, well, peoplewant to believeso they believe. Things like it affirms a lasting commitment, shows true love, et al. Those are outright lies driven by consumerism and marketing that, because of egotism, people want to believe.

So in a way, in the way the companies are describing why people should buy one, there was a market before the clientele. Because it droned up those lies so people could tell themselves they"re really true. I"m pretty sure had no manipulative marketing drone mentioned diamond wedding rings, no one would be buying diamond wedding rings.

Churchill_foh

shitlord
Gryeyes said:
Thats because you are tainting something that is pure and wholesome with your insecurities. MMF is in all likely how humans were supposed to mate.
But there"s something fundamentally different about a MMF versus a FFM. In the MMF, the focus is exclusively on the chick and, if you"re doing it right, in FFM, the focus is on everyone. I prefer the latter.