Girls who broke your heart thread

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I"d do a MMF without much question. I"ve seen buddies naked enough times in a gym locker room to not mind being that close to em. The chick would have to be extra hot though or something to motivate being willing to have another penis in the room.

On a related note, I met that "skunk ass ho" again Thursday night. I don"t know what it is, but she"s got a magical pussy or something. It"s got me captivated. The whole week I"ve basically fantasized about fucking her again. I think it"s partly because I"m on some medication with a side effect that makes it REALLY hard to cum, so I never reach full satisfaction with her. But I also think her vagina is magical.

Other than pussy addiction, the unholy affair is going well. I think if she wasn"t in a relationship and wasn"t guiltlessly cheating on her man with me, I might be into her for more than sex, but I"m keeping a distance for obvious reasons.

P.S. Congrats guy on the 3-some. Well done

Shanter_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
I"d do a MMF without much question. I"ve seen buddies naked enough times in a gym locker room to not mind being that close to em. The chick would have to be extra hot though or something to motivate being willing to have another penis in the room.

On a related note, I met that "skunk ass ho" again Thursday night. I don"t know what it is, but she"s got a magicalpussyor something. It"s got me captivated. The whole week I"ve basically fantasized about fucking her again. I think it"s partly because I"m on some medication with a side effect that makes it REALLY hard to cum, so I never reach full satisfaction with her. But I also think hervaginais magical.

Other than pussy addiction, the unholy affair is going well. I think if she wasn"t in a relationship and wasn"t guiltlessly cheating on her man with me, I might be into her for more than sex, but I"m keeping a distance for obvious reasons.

P.S. Congrats guy on the 3-some. Well done
I went ahead and found out what was captivating you by putting certain words in bold.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Shanter said:
I went ahead and found out what was captivating you by putting certain words in bold.
That"s basically the truth. He"ll get tired of fucking her and that"ll be the end of another one.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Tone down the hate, playas.

And I really don"t know if I"d do a MMF. Worries of swords crossing, that kind of thing. Alcohol consumption would likely be involved.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
It"s bad enough shooting your own ropy strings of baby batter around the room as if you"re tossing tinsel at a Christmas tree, but I have to draw the line at taking a chance that I"m going to have to cross the streams with some other dude.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
I"ve done a couple FFMs before but never MMF... just not interested in it. *shrugs* It"s not really the whole penis touching or any of that I just don"t care about being around another naked man while fucking some chick.. I just don"t think I could enjoy it as much.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Rabkorik said:
The level of my sexual inhibitions is don"t touch a dude...
That would be my point, yes.

Other then the fact hes a virgin and makes everything up?
Ding ding

I"ve done a couple FFMs before but never MMF... just not interested in it. *shrugs* It"s not really the whole penis touching or any of that I just don"t care about being around another naked man while fucking some chick.. I just don"t think I could enjoy it as much.
Not interested in it either, but sometimes thats how it goes down! To be honest beyond novelty neither appeals to me. Its like 69ing, novelty but not very practical nor very pleasurable.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
Yeah I think I"m rolling a "no" on the MMF (my acronym vocabulary has expanded!). The more I think about it, the more sure I become I don"t want to be anywhere near another man"s...secretions, O face...basically everything that"s been listed so far.

I know everyone views sex differently, and I view it as more special than most probably...this just seems like it would be dirty and terrible.

Shame though, she was pretty.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Aamina said:
Yeah I think I"m rolling a "no" on the MMF (my acronym vocabulary has expanded!). The more I think about it, the more sure I become I don"t want to be anywhere near another man"s...secretions, O face...basically everything that"s been listed so far.

I know everyone views sex differently, and I view it as more special than most probably...this just seems like it would be dirty and terrible.

Shame though, she was pretty.
Sex isn"t special. It"s only purpose is to blow the breakers on your neurons. That"s it. If you feel the need to capture the moment in a weepy poem, then go for it, Jennifer. Is this part of your problem? I mean, you come across as the guy that gives a Hallmark greeting card to your wife after getting fucked. Get waved hello in the hallway in the morning? Another Hallmark greeting card for her from you. Do you leave mash notes in her lunch? Do you ever dot your I"s with a heart?

If anyone on this board is begging for a sex change operation, it sure as fuck isn"t Glaive or Jerle; it"s you, and in neon.

The MMF took place with my best friend in the whole world and his ex-wife. She was kind of a freak and into some crazy shit, which as we both learned, turned out she was just crazy. Period. Tried to lay some shit like a three way relationship and shit and got pissed when I stopped hooking up with them and found strange of my own.

Funny story, I actually did nut on him on accident due to an errantly tossed rope that landed past her face lol

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Have you guys not seen the engagement ring thread?

I posted a couple links in there if you want to learn about diamonds and why they are total bullshit in every way.