Girls who broke your heart thread

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
This is just a case of crazy bitch syndrome as I detailed in the other thread.

It sounds like you do not yet have the tools with which to deal with this.

She"ll probably call you out if you do a sudden 180 personality swap, essentially though you can"t ever validate any of the retarded shit she says, ever. She will have more respect for you, the worse you treat her. To her a man should behave like a douche bag, and you"re an anomaly to her because you"re not that type of person.

I think everyone"s already pointed out to you that you need to get out of the relationship now, you really ought not abandon your job/place you live because of her but if that"s the only way you know how to get out of this then do it, because you can"t stay.

Essentially you just have to call her bluff, you probably won"t be able to use any services like the police, medical professionals, etc..., but if you can incorporate some outside sources do so. Otherwise you just can"t validate any of her retarded antics period.

I also recommend referring to this thread if she gets violent.

Do not marry her, do not procreate. Your unborn children are begging you.

Churchill_foh

shitlord
So you"re just going to be a coward and abandon her without saying anything? That low, dude, "scum of the earth" low.

Find a place in the city, and move your valuables to it. Tell her you need some space and that you"re leaving. If she starts panicking, simply tell her you can talk rationally when she"s in that state and that you"ll come back when she"s prepared to talk. If she threatens suicide, call the police.

Assuming that blows over, handle her like a normal person would handle anyone they were breaking up with.

Whatever you do, don"t be a fucking coward and fly away from any confrontations.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Churchill said:
So you"re just going to be a coward and abandon her without saying anything? That low, dude, "scum of the earth" low.

Find a place in the city, and move your valuables to it. Tell her you need some space and that you"re leaving. If she starts panicking, simply tell her you can talk rationally when she"s in that state and that you"ll come back when she"s prepared to talk. If she threatens suicide, call the police.

Assuming that blows over, handle her like a normal person would handle anyone they were breaking up with.

Whatever you do, don"t be a fucking coward and fly away from any confrontations.
Your mistake, showing a lack of understanding or experience in this situation is the blatant use of the word "rational".

If he cant handle this bitch he"s better off running away if he can"t confront her the way he needs to, and my knowledge of crazy bitch psychology is learned through years of unavoidable experience, it"s not so easily picked up.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
K, I"m not saying it"s going to happen, but if I have the opportunity to dip back into the crazy 18 year-old...do I take that opportunity so I can get her to FOH:SS on herself?

dimstar_foh

shitlord
As having also contracted overseas, you"ll just further reinforce that Americans are douche faggots and treat woman like shit, by doing the cowardly plane and skate method.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
McCheese --

Hit the road. 10% chance you can talk this out. 90% chance the cycle continues and gets worse and something bad happens. Just bail. Yeah, reasonable people could work through this. It"s very clear she"s not a reasonable person.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Aamina said:
K, I"m not saying it"s going to happen, but if I have the opportunity to dip back into the crazy 18 year-old...do I take that opportunity so I can get her to FOH:SS on herself?
Just propose to her already.

intelnavi_foh

shitlord
Aamina said:
Only if you want to redeem yourself to this entire board.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Aamina said:
This is the only thing that will even begin to make me believe your last few posts.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
PigBenis said:
If Aamina tags a chick with FoHSS I propose his forum name renamed to "Aamina the Pussy Slayer"
Fuck, he can even use that as a sig in every post too.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
you people give aanima a lot more credit than you should.

remember two months ago when he wrote a coming of age story about a teenage girl? yeeaahh......

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
McCheese said:
Anyway, an update.

She spent all afternoon apologizing and going back to her normal, loving self. I"m trying to stay emotionally distant because this is exactly what always happens. Everything will be great for a couple weeks or months even, but then another situation will arise like with my colleagues, or I"ll say or do something completely innocent that will set her off and the cycle will repeat. She noticed how distant I"m being and she"s been crying/angry off-and-on all evening.

I found a flight that leaves Monday night at midnight. I finish work at 9:30, and I"m thinking I"ll bring a backpack with my valuables (camera, laptop, some clothes) to work and just go straight from work to the airport and fly out.

I just can"t help feeling like shit for even thinking about it. When she gets all loving and caring with me like she has been a lot today, I can"t bear the thought of just abandoning her. I"ve always prided myself on doing the "right" thing. I feel like a coward for just up and running, but I really see no other choice. I think about getting married to her and living the rest of my life in this rollercoaster of emotions, and being afraid to talk to my female friends, or go anywhere without her. I can"t live the next 50 years like that.

For example, one of my colleagues had a little party at her apartment a few months ago, and I wanted to go just to hang out for a bit and eat some food (she"s Indian, I wanted some nice spicy food). However, all of my colleagues are female, and my girlfriend didn"t want to go. She said I shouldn"t go without her because it would just be me and a bunch of females. I stood my ground and said I was going to go and that she was being ridiculous, but it led to a big argument. In the end I convinced her to go and we went together.
After reading your posts, it seems like you are generally unhappy with your current situation. Not happy with the job, not happy with the g/f, perhaps not very happy with living abroad as well. So I guess I don"t blame you for wanting to hop on a plane and reboot.

But it would be a pretty cruel thing to do to your girl. Put yourself in her shoes a moment and think of how shitty it would be to come home, find you gone with maybe a note or something saying "didn"t work out, I"m on a flight back to the US, peace out." Goddamn. If she wasn"t headfucked before, that would definitely do it.

It would take more guts to end it in person and give your work reasonable notice before you leave. But nothing is really stopping you from hopping on a plane and leaving it all behind. Guess it just depends how you"d feel afterwards.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
At her house right now. Being forced to endure some truly bad anime choices...I am fairly certain I could get boobs even if they aren"t tagged. Or maybe a -Aamina on her? I don"t know how to broach "let me tag you and take a picture."

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
it"s cute that you try to pretend like you"re there to get pics of her tits (that you won"t get, btw, because you suck) when it"s obvious that you"re the same little lappdog bitch that"s getting yanked around by the dick by some retarded 18 year old skank.

Frax_foh

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
it"s cute that you try to pretend like you"re there to get pics of her tits (that you won"t get, btw, because you suck) when it"s obvious that you"re the same little lappdog bitch that"s getting yanked around by the dick by some retarded 18 year old skank.
Harsh reality never actually works on people who "don"t get it" in general, man.

Gaz_foh

shitlord
For your sake we can pretend you had crazy monkey sex and didn"t sit on her couch watching Witchblade or Fruit"s Basket for four hours. :C

Aamina said:
I am fairly certain I could get boobs even if they aren"t tagged. Or maybe a -Aamina on her? I don"t know how to broach "let me tag you and take a picture."
Wait till she is horny and naked, grab your phone and take the pictures. She will not object because horny for dick > possible future regrets. Once you got the first pictures it should be easy to get some tagged ones.. after all, you got some already and there is not a big difference between tagged and untagged for her. I never tried to tag boobs so far. But nude pics are kinda easy to get, so I doubt tagging is difficult.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
K, I suck, right? Bet me I don"t have pictures and a signature on her tits and ass. Banhammer bet me, Kegkilla, you gigantic faggot. I"m not posting shit till you man the fuck up and ban bet me since I am so obviously not going to get them.

Either that or you never get to mention me again, ever, or you get banned. And you get to stop being a huge vagina and putting stuff I say in your signature.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Aamina said:
K, I suck, right? Bet me I don"t have pictures and a signature on her tits and ass. Banhammer bet me, Kegkilla, you gigantic faggot. I"m not posting shit till you man the fuck up and ban bet me since I am so obviously not going to get them.

Either that or you never get to mention me again, ever, or you get banned. And you get to stop being a huge vagina and putting stuff I say in your signature.
Damn someone has their panties in a wad :)