Girls who broke your heart thread

Lefazz_foh

shitlord
Tenks said:
Lefazz strikes me as the kind of person who doesn"t even see women as actual real life human beings.
Quite the opposite. The difference is that I don"t constantly need them in my life in order to have some kind of meaning/purpose/happiness OR to resist raping mailboxes.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Lejina Bloodbath said:
Have to admit, when you read this thread you see that a lot of guys are going thru an awful amount of grief to get some tail and intimacy.
That"s because this isn"t the "girls you formed a happy and meritorious relationship with" thread.

Then again...folks here still don"t seem as bad off as that one guy from "the married guy" thread.

Oh wait...

Aamina said:
Random sex advice question:

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Been talking to the ex and trying to get back together with him, Ravvy. He"s a sweet guy with a really big and thick cock!

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Kuriin said:
Been talking to the ex and trying to get back together with him, Ravvy. He"s a sweet guy with a really big and thick cock!
Hey keep it in "The Guys who broke whatever gays have in place of a heart thread."

Ya queer.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Hey, technically gays are girls when they take a cock up the rear. I figure it"s as good as place as any. Not to mention, I ain"t no tranny. lol.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kuriin said:
Hey, technically gays are girls when they take a cock up the rear. I figure it"s as good as place as any. Not to mention, I ain"t no tranny. lol.
Nope

Nope

At least the trannies keep the shit in their thread.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You better watch out, I already have a best buddy gay friend, and he gets very defensive. He"s a cowboy too, straight from Montana.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Texas Cowboys are far too flashy. I"ll take a Montana Cowboy any day of the week over a Texas one.

ANY PLACE IN THE WORLD WHERE THERE ARE MORE ANIMALS THAN PEOPLE IS LIKE HEAVEN!

God I hate people.
Plus you live in San Fran. How cliche.

Lefazz_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
Fox picture couldn"t be more perfect for Lefazz. Trouble interacting with women, "oh I don"t want that anyway."
It"s accurate in the respect that if I had grapes falling all over me I"d take them. But I am not going to bother with the effort to go get them.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
ROFLMAO

Ok I am sitting here talking to some friends on FB when my phone rings. I look down and it says Private number... I"m like the ONLY person who has EVER done that is my ex, melody... but surely not... So I answer:

Me: "This is David Estes. How can I help you?"
Female: "Ah.. Um.. Uh... I.. Dave... sorrywrongnumber!"
Me: "No problem! Have a great night" click

Yeap it was her all right... wtf... LOL *shakes head*

So let"s see what this is the start of. Will post as things develop. Stupid bitch probably needs money.

EDIT**

Oh forgot this part.. Yesterday, I deleted all her friends from my FB and all the contacts I had in LaFayette so she can no longer see my profile.. and now she calls.. extra LOL on that ;-)