Girls who broke your heart thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Lefazz said:
Why do you think "intimacy" has some bearing on a person"s sanity? What a bizarre connection you"re trying to make.
You haven"t been laid for 10 years and you think relationships are nothing but a money sink. You"re clearly not qualified to even post in this thread which is full of unqualified people.

Tenks

Aamina said:
Plus you"re a huge fag if you talk about cuddling or intimacy.
Intimacy isn"t the same thing as being a creepy old man kissing 18 year olds who are DTF on the forehead

Aamina_foh

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
just go ahead and get a sex change FFS
You"re so in love with yourself it would not be surprising in any way to know that you daydream about penetrating yourself because, let"s face it, there"s no one like you.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lefazz said:
Being old andhaving moderate financial meanswill allowme to buy the occasional whore.
FTFY.

Your pathetic hermit ass isn"t getting rich by putting away a little extra every month. Keep banging your plastic fuck doll and telling yourself that $100k in the bank makes 20 year olds wet for you, if only they were worth the effort.

Camerous Valde Unus said:
Yeap same here. I sent my ex a message a few weeks ago to see if she would finally tell me what happened so that maybe we could repair it. Turns out the day I asked her to marry me she fucked some other guy, whom I believe to be my ex-best friend. I told her well have a great life and deleted her out of my phone and haven"t talked to her since. Sometimes it takes that cold slap of reality to make you get over someone. Don"t get me wrong I still love her, and always will, but I have no desire to get back with her. I have finally taken my rose-colored glasses off.
wait is this the married crazy chick?

Lefazz_foh

shitlord
Haast said:
FTFY.

Your pathetic hermit ass isn"t getting rich by putting away a little extra every month. Keep banging your plastic fuck doll and telling yourself that $100k in the bank makes 20 year olds wet for you, if only they were worth the effort.
Idiot. I was translating what Corndog stated since it was confusing for Tenks.

Corndog said:
Women will always be here. The sooner you invest in a women, the worse she"ll look when you retire. The sooner you invest your money, the more women you will have when you retire.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Etoille said:
wait is this the married crazy chick?
Yes ma"am. And if you see my last comment you will see she called me last night too after she couldn"t see my profile any more LOL

W

Wrathcaster

Lefazz said:
Yeah, because that has a lot do with not being an idiot. Idiot.
Sounds like you need a boyfriend free girl to make your sweetheart from the ground up!

Tenks

I see custom Sonic fan-art on the wall. You know you"ve hit an all-time low when you"re drawing Pablo the Mexican Hedgehog.

On a side note for a fun game type in "[Your Name] the hedgehog" and look at the DeviantArt pages.

drew_the_hedgehog_by_honny1389-d3fl5jc.jpg

W

Wrathcaster

Tenks said:
I see custom Sonic fan-art on the wall. You know you"ve hit an all-time low when you"re drawing Pablo the Mexican Hedgehog.
You know how I said a couple pages back that there"s no reason to wallow in self-pity because of chick since there"s always someone worse off? Well, this guy is the absolute epitome of that notion.

Chris Chan

Christian Weston Chandler (n? Christopher Weston Chandler on 24 February 1982), is a high-functioning autistic virgin, and creator of Sonichu, a crossover of Sonic the Hedgehog and Pikachu - sorry, original creation - starring in his own self-titled online comic book.

His adult life has been largely defined by his goal of developing his webcomic Sonichu into a hit video game franchise and his Love Quest to obtain a "boyfriend-free, 18-[my current age]-year old, caring, smoke-free, non-alcoholic white girl" to make into a "sweetheart from the ground-up."

In late 2007, he became Internet-famous when he caught the attention of 4chan and Encyclopedia Dramatica. The initial fascination was spurred on by his willingness to wear a homemade Sonichu medallion in public, his laughably childlike artwork about his unoriginal Sonic recolor, and his history of loitering in public places while literally holding up a sign asking women to talk to him. His reaction to the ensuing mockery led to even greater scrutiny of his life, revealing still more disturbing facts about him.
He"s also a 29 year old virgin who drinks his own semen, shits his pants, and has basically ruined his life and reputation forever via a series of voluntarily uploaded youtube videos.

So yeah, cheer up kids.