Girls who broke your heart thread

Aamina_foh

shitlord
No, I didn"t. You pussed out, Kayg pussed out. I"m not posting anyone"s face. I accepted the bet. I am totally ready to do that, and have a judge to determine whether or not they are "disgusting" or whatever.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Aamina said:
Yeah I"m totally posting that after how shitty people are being nonstop.
if you post a pic of your ex-wife i promise not to talk shit to you until 2012.

i will also take the quotes out of my sig.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Aamina said:
No, I didn"t. You pussed out, Kayg pussed out. I"m not posting anyone"s face. I accepted the bet. I am totally ready to do that, and have a judge to determine whether or not they are "disgusting" or whatever.
face is a pretty big part of determining how disgusting they are pal

Aamina_foh

shitlord
The implication is I date fatties. I think you can tell that without the face. You know what else is good for determining the quality of people? Posting anything of value at all. Post the girls you date.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Aamina said:
The implication is I date fatties. I think you can tell that without the face. You know what else is good for determining the quality of people? Posting anything of value at all. Post the girls you date.
it"s not an implication, it"s a fact that you date fatties.

i would also wager that the creatures you date have jacked up teeth and disgusting piercings all over their face.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Ser Kegkilla said:
face is a pretty big part of determining how disgusting they are pal
You keep moving the bar. You don"t need an unblurred face to see if they are fatties, and I"m sure most would prefer you move your taunting towards getting pics posted

Aamina_foh

shitlord
Again you sidestep the issue. Someone"s fully nude body is enough to tell if they are fat or not. Post your own fully nude girls with their face. Timestamp a few. Oh, wait, no, just make some jackass comment in response and post nothing of value.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Aamina said:
Again you sidestep the issue. Someone"s fully nude body is enough to tell if they are fat or not. Post your own fully nude girls with their face. Timestamp a few. Oh, wait, no, just make some jackass comment in response and post nothing of value.
Yeah,problem is without it having you or FOHSS I don"t believe shit.

I mean, er, uh, this is my wife:

HNiBz.jpg

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
This thread has been amazing the past couple pages.

Also, Keg never posts anything of value, that"s a pretty well-known fact, isn"t it? Even so if both he and Aamina were tossed off a cliff, I"d throw Keg a rope first.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Awlbiste said:
This thread has been amazing the past couple pages.

Also, Keg never posts anything of value, that"s a pretty well-known fact, isn"t it? Even so if both he and Aamina were tossed off a cliff, I"d throw Keg a rope first.
to be honest, a large part of why you would is because if the extra time it takes to add "-aamina" to every post, whereas all keg would so is say "rope motherfucker" and you know right away that it is him and what you should do.

"so I went out and was with this chick and it was really bad, I kissed her forehead and then jumped from a cliff, i need rope!!

-aamina"

Silver Knight of the Realm
Aamina said:
Bro, I don"t get this "Kayg" shit. What the fuck is it?

-Gaymina

Lemeran

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can"t believe none of you have called him enema yet. He is getting trolled pretty hard and he has made a huge amount of progess in a short period of time so I think we need to cut him some more slack.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Lemeran said:
Can"t believe none of you have called him enema yet. He is getting trolled pretty hard and he has made a huge amount of progess in a short period of time so I think we need to cut him some more slack.
Bro, slack is already being cut. How much more do you want?