Girls who broke your heart thread

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Aamina why are you so pissed, just find a g-rated pic of the girl, cut her face off and post it. No one would ever know and it would shut keg up bro.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
Foler said:
Aamina why are you so pissed, just find a g-rated pic of the girl, cut her face off and post it. No one would ever know and it would shut keg up bro.
Because there is no point, friendbro. All it would do would be "You found that on the internet" or "post her tits" or "where is the timestamp." The faggot already tried to weasel out by asking for a face. There are some lines that shouldn"t be crossed, and posting someone"s face on an internet forum with 2000 people viewing it at any time is over the line to me.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
bro i offered a cease fire until 2012 and the removal of your qutoes from my sig if you post a pic of your ex wife. can we toss that around a bit?

Stratos_foh

shitlord
aamina you like thread attention due to promised tits/pics way too much.
quit being such a fucking attention whore you piece of shit.
I thought I was patient, but you are so shitty. god damn it.

keg offers to lay off you if you give pics you promised long ago and you fucking whine and whine and whine. "no that"s not enough, I want keg gone, whine whine whine"

piece ooofff shiiiiiit.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
The last 5 pages should have been dedicated to Zehn having one of the greatest posts in the history of this thread. Instead, it"s 5+ pages of worthlessness. Why even troll animaA? It doesn"t even seem fun. There"s like 5 free-win buttons you can push and it"s over:

girls are fat
forehead kiss
ok I"ll banbet oh here"s some terms I know you won"t agree on name misspell
put your quotes in my sig
more??

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
lol he creates the whole situation by saying oh i"ve got some tit pics but IM NOT POSTING THEM UNLESS YOU BAN BET ME which is ridiculous on so many levels not the least of which is that he did the exact same thing last month.

dude just trolls himself like a dog chasing his own tail, it"s really an funny phenomenon.

but zehn"s post was indeed one of the greatest i"ve ever seen on the board, let"s go back to discussing that.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
That isn"t even what happened. What happened was, I posted about what was going on with me, that I didn"t have difficulty taking pictures. You responded, "you only date fatties LOLOLOLOLOLOL" and other irrelevants. I said okay, let"s bet that I don"t, then you included that faggot "you have to include her face." So don"t put it on me.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sometimes while reading Anima"s post I like to pretend Kegkilla is his ex-wife, I can really get a feel for why that relationship failed.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I used to be entertained by Aamina"s posts, but this shit is just juvenile now. You realize you"re arguing with Keg, right? You are so fucking stupid.

Draz_foh

shitlord
You can"t win arguing with Keg...Like someone stated earlier, he keeps moving the bar. Just post the pic with her face blured out.