Girls who broke your heart thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I retract my previous comment. I forgot he did go back and give her the ultimatum after the last freak out. I thought the last time he posted he just mentioned how he thought about JaRule"ing but didn"t follow through.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
No, it"s funny regardless.
I said MORE funny. I mean, of course it"s funny. It has all the elements of a great joke: pulling on someone"s past, making fun of something that isn"t actually bad, and turning a good moment into one worthy of mockery.

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
Aamina said:
I said MORE funny. I mean, of course it"s funny. It has all the elements of a great joke: pulling on someone"s past, making fun of something that isn"t actually bad, and turning a good moment into one worthy of mockery.
You need some salve for that?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Good call kazakstani dude. Plus, English teaching jobs overseas blow anyway.

Lol @ aamina still angry about forehead kiss jokes.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
I mean...I know she wasn"t fat. But I guess it is fun to say someone is fat repeatedly because as we all know, saying something repeatedly on the internet makes it true.

That"s why there are so many rapists on FoH.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Aamina said:
I mean...I know she wasn"t fat. But I guess it is fun to say someone is fat repeatedly because as we all know, saying something repeatedly on the internet makes it true.

Bro, you are certified 100% queer.

Forreal.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
McCheese said:
TLDR: I should have left earlier, but I"m getting out now without any permanent damage and valuable lessons learned.
Better safe than dead.

Somewhat related:
My Best Man quit his on-off girlfriend of the last 4 years (again).
The last time he did it, she got "assaulted" while walking the dog. He helped her getting her shit back together (dealing with the police, getting her psychology sessions, medication, all that stuff). Everyone told him it"s not a good idea.
They got back together pretty quick after that. Everyone told him it"s not a good idea.
A few months later he moved in with her. Again, everyone told him it"s not a good idea.
Now he moved out, and finally made the step (again).
She wants to have him back, and I predict another "assault" in the near future.
Bitch is crazy.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Aamina said:

You should tell us all again how you are grudgefucking that 19 year old chick as you kiss her on the forehead.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
GuardianX said:
You should tell us all again how you are grudgefucking that 19 year old chick as you kiss her on the forehead.
After some time passes, I will update everyone! We all know this is my livejournal.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Better yet, you could just write a coming of age novel from her perspective, and just reserve one of the chapters for the creepy encounter she had with some old man.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
McCheese said:
TLDR: I should have left earlier, but I"m getting out now without any permanent damage and valuable lessons learned.
Wise choice, sir. You already gave her fair warning and numerous chances. Hope things work out better in the States or wherever you decide to travel next.

W

Wrathcaster

Aamina said:
After some time passes, I will update everyone! We all know this is my livejournal.
Your continued presence here reminds me of a scene from one of my favorite movies:

Private Aamina: Sir... does this mean that tit pics aren"t coming?
Lt. Kegkilla: Aamina... I want you to get straight up to livejournal. Captain Attention Whore will need all his people.
Private Aamina: Yes, sir.
Lt. Kegkilla: And Aamina, you will stop with that damn banbetting. How"s it gonna look if you get banned over banging a fat chick?
Private Camerous: Sir? Permission to go with Aamina?
Lt. Kegkilla: Permission granted.
Private Camerous: Thank you, sir.
Private Aamina: Sir, permission not to take Camerous with me?
Lt. Kegkilla: You still here? Vanish, Aamina, most ricky-tick, and take Camerous with you. You"re responsible for him.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Ronaan said:
Better safe than dead.

Somewhat related:
My Best Man quit his on-off girlfriend of the last 4 years (again).
The last time he did it, she got "assaulted" while walking the dog. He helped her getting her shit back together (dealing with the police, getting her psychology sessions, medication, all that stuff). Everyone told him it"s not a good idea.
They got back together pretty quick after that. Everyone told him it"s not a good idea.
A few months later he moved in with her. Again, everyone told him it"s not a good idea.
Now he moved out, and finally made the step (again).
She wants to have him back, and I predict another "assault" in the near future.
Bitch is crazy.
This exact same thing happened to a friend of mine.

They are now unhappily married.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Wrathcaster said:
Your continued presence here reminds me of a scene from one of my favorite movies:

Private Aamina: Sir... does this mean that tit pics aren"t coming?
Lt. Kegkilla: Aamina... I want you to get straight up to livejournal. Captain Attention Whore will need all his people.
Private Aamina: Yes, sir.
Lt. Kegkilla: And Aamina, you will stop with that damn banbetting. How"s it gonna look if you get banned over banging a fat chick?
Private Camerous: Sir? Permission to go with Aamina?
Lt. Kegkilla: Permission granted.
Private Camerous: Thank you, sir.
Private Aamina: Sir, permission not to take Camerous with me?
Lt. Kegkilla: You still here? Vanish, Aamina, most ricky-tick, and take Camerous with you. You"re responsible for him.
What makes the grass grow? Kisses to the forehead?

jesus christ no wonder your wife cheated on you.

you are EASILY the biggest vagina on these boards.

it must have driven her batshit fucking crazy to have married someone who turned out to be actually incapable of being a man.