Girls who broke your heart thread

Aamina_foh

shitlord
Etoille said:
jesus christ no wonder your wife cheated on you.

you are EASILY the biggest vagina on these boards.

it must have driven her batshit fucking crazy to have married someone who turned out to be actually incapable of being a man.
I hear you"re really fat. Wanna go out?

no thanks. I only go for men.

and your girlfriend is a double wide compared to me - only way she"s 130 lbs is if she"s 5ft tall.

I hear jerle"s looking for love though and he"s not picky - you may want to give that a shot.

Aamina said:
No one who weighs 130 is "double wide" compared to you. I hear you"re the fattest person on the boards.
and yet you couldn"t pay me enough money to spend 5 minutes on a date with you.

how sad is that?

you couldn"t even get a date with a girl whose fat ass is second only to the fat 19 year old whose self esteem was so low she"d let a creepy near 30 year old TAKE PICTURES OF HER BOOBS TO PROVE HE CAN GET ASS TO PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET.

I seriously can"t even picture how messed up her face must be. Like its one thing to be fat but hell at least I"m pretty. She CLEARLY is not only a fatty but a butterface too.

That"s why you wont post it here.

Her self esteem must be like through the floor. Is she a cutter?

Aamina_foh

shitlord
26 is near 30? Okay.

6 is near 10 now too.

As for getting on dates, I"ve been on a ton. Who cares though? The measure of a man is how awesome he is on an internet forum to you, fatty.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Etoille said:
and yet you couldn"t pay me enough money to spend 5 minutes on a date with you.

how sad is that?

you couldn"t even get a date with a girl whose fat ass is second only to the fat 19 year old whose self esteem was so low she"d let a creepy near 30 year old TAKE PICTURES OF HER BOOBS TO PROVE HE CAN GET ASS TO PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET.

I seriously can"t even picture how messed up her face must be. Like its one thing to be fat but hell at least I"m pretty. She CLEARLY is not only a fatty but a butterface too.

That"s why you wont post it here.

Her self esteem must be like through the floor. Is she a cutter?
I figured you"d be sympathetic to Aamina. He is gracious enough to date fat pieces of garbage like you. If it weren"t for people like Aamina, you"d never have a single date.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Etoille said:
disappointing response is disappointing.

have a good nite vagmina - remember butterfly kisses are hawt.
Fat and angry. Honestly, fat bitches with shitty attitudes, like you, should just kill yourself. Nobody on the planet wants to be around you. Sure, a fat nice woman you can at least have a conversation with. And a mean hot bitch, we all put up with it. But fat and bitchy? Your genes probably won"t be making it into the next generation, lardo.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
So, some thoughts. I guess I don"t really know what "being a man is," and recently I"ve come to realize that I don"t care. Because in my own mind, I am.

I have a job I like. I have my own car. I own various musical instruments and computers. I can fix a computer. I can build one. I can change oil. I can program a database. I can setup a network. I can play Mozart and Beethoven on the piano. I can play the guitar. I have recorded songs. I have traded in the stock market and invested my own money with success.

I have taught children. I have taught teenagers. I have changed my son"s life for the better. He and I have worked hours upon hours overcoming his disability. I am divorced.

I date when I want, and I stay home and enjoy video games, Community, and House when I want.

I get my children 25% of the time and when I have them, they always have a good time. Both of my children take mostly after me. They are affectionate, obedient, and musically talented. The older child is patient and loving, like I am. Not a single one of these qualities apply to my ex-wife. She isn"t the devil. She has many good qualities but none of those are hers. The younger child has a horrible temper and is very independent, like his mother. But like I said, their personalities take mostly after me. Most of their lives have been spent with me.

When they get older, I will teach them to play the drums, the piano, and the guitar if they want. I will show them how to change the oil in a car, fix a computer, and build one. I will show them how to construct a logical argument, and how to write an essay. I will tell them it is not their fault that we are not a family together. Because my exwife didn"t murder our relationship, or murder me. She murdered what our family could be. And for that, I pity her. I have no doubt that she is a serial cheater. A cheater is something you are, or you aren"t.

I have goals. I have a sidejob where I am paid to write, which I love. I have a good family that cares. I play guitar with one of my brothers and record in the studio that I helped build in a small way.

I am not rich, but I am getting by. I had a recent hospital trip but I am doing my best to pay it off because my job does not afford me insurance. I am starting school again in January.

Yeah, bad things happen. I couldn"t control what happened to me. Ultimately, destroying a marriage through adultery, repeatedly and essentially unashamedly is her fault. I was not perfect but I tried my best, and I love who she was and I love my children. The point is, I am picking the pieces of my life up and that"s what I"ll continue to do. I suffer, and my children assuredly suffer, because of the choices of one person. But that is life. If enjoying intimacy, and kissing someone on the forehead, and not minding if someone doesn"t look like someone straight out of the PGT, makes me not a man, then okay. You guys can keep it.

I honestly don"t mind that a lot of people here think I date really fat women. That"s okay, because I"m the one actually dating the women in question, so not only do I know the falsehood (which isn"t to say I haven"t been on dates with fat women. Give everyone a chance, I say. Hasn"t gone beyond a first yet though) of the specifics, I am the one who has to like the person and be attracted to the person I date. Not FoH. To me, that is being a man. It doesn"t matter what other people think, as long as I get the things I want, the things I need, and my life goes forward in the direction I want it to. Sometimes, that means immediate sacrifices for long-term gains.

It is so easy to let your life go away in a bad direction. To me, being a man is fighting against it and getting yourself aimed correctly no matter what happens to you. Getting divorced, or not.

I have my bad days, and horrible days. But I still keep going. That also is being a man, to me. Some days, I don"t know that I want to keep going at all anymore. But I"m still here. I don"t think I"ll ever be insanely rich or have every single thing I want, but that doesn"t matter to me as much as it does to some people here. I hope to some day not worry about things so much, and not feel betrayed, but I know that takes time. Sometimes, to heal that, it takes a new relationship to get over the old.

But one thing is, as upset as I"ve been sometimes, you guys never, ever fail to make me smile. Thanks for being there, even if you"ve been nonstop shit lately.

Also, Etoille is fat, and various other boardmembers raped 12 year olds.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Nobody cares about how "awesome" you are.

Also, do you feel conflicted about kissing your children on the forehead?

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I thought being a man was coming home from a job where you make twice as much money than your wife. When you get home you fuck her and afterward wipe your dick on her self esteem. You then let her finish herself off while you grab a beer and settle in on the couch to watch football and wait to eat the steak your woman is about to make for you. God help her if she doesn"t.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Aamina said:
I"m not awesome, dude. You missed the point entirely.
You"re mediocre and proud of it. That"s cool man. I can support that.

I just imagine Etoile sitting on her fat ass withs gallon of ice cream balanced on one of her rolls, typing away at her keyboard while sweat drips down her fat face and the ice cream on her fingertips melts into the grooves between the keys. Oh my god she"s a big fat whale.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
You"re mediocre and proud of it. That"s cool man. I can support that.
You missed it too dude. It isn"t that I"m mediocre (and I am that in many regards), it"s that even though I am limited by things I fight against them and try to do my best. The base quality is irrelevant.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Aamina said:
You missed it too dude. It isn"t that I"m mediocre (and I am that in many regards), it"s that even though I am limited by things I fight against them and try to do my best. The base quality is irrelevant.
You know what? I apologize.

The mediocre was a joke, but, well, you put yourself out there. So I take back my bad joke about it. It takes some balls to post shit like that on these forums, where there is probably the highest concentration of Internet assholes in the world.

I"m glad you"re doing your best. Sounds like you"re getting your life back together and on track.

And Etoile is stills fat whore.

W

Wrathcaster

Aamina said:
I will tell them it is not their fault that we are not a family together. Because my exwife didn"t murder our relationship, or murder me. She murdered what our family could be. And for that, I pity her. I have no doubt that she is a serial cheater. A cheater is something you are, or you aren"t.
Please, please don"t tell your children your wife murdered your family. If they ask if it"s their fault, then it"s fine to tell them it"s not but really no sense in planting that idea in their head without being prompted. They absolutely do not need to know the specifics of why you split, especially when it involves her cheating on you. That will fuck them up, even if they"re 20 when you tell them.

I was 25 when I found out why my parents really split, and I absolutely could have gone my entire life without knowing that and been better off for it. I"m sure my parents were none too happy with each other for a long time, but I sure as hell didn"t need to hear about why, or the extent of how much they disliked each other.