Girls who broke your heart thread

Corndog

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wrathcaster said:
Went on a few dates with an okcupid chick who I"d been talking to for a while. After a few weeks or so she asked my full name, presumably to facebook stalk but I figured no harm no foul so let her add me. A few hours after adding me, she texts and says she doesn"t think we can date because she doesn"t know if she can be with someone who "worships a blood god and wants to burn down the universe."

Apparently I had my facebook religion set to "Khorne" and she googled it when she read that, and now honestly believes I worship a fictional war deity invented for a tabletop wargame.

I lol"d.
The best part is she knows exactly that Khorne is a Warhammer deity and thinks you"re retarded.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Dilemma. After I asked that question about finding more pics I decided to bite the bullet and ask her out. Its a go whenever no set date yet but now I have coli flower ear from BJJ. It"s not super terrible but I have an appointment tomorrow to get it drained. Never dealt with this before so I have no clue if my ear will be all fucked up.

I figure first impressions when you are using a dating site are pretty huge. Not sure what to do.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
It should look normal after its drained since I have only had it for a day and a half. But some people get giant bandaged around their ear and head. Do I just say "Hey I have a fucked up ear and gotta wait till I don"t look like a mummy to hang out"

Whats worse, first impression looking fucked up? Or maybe her canceling cause shes like "Wtf you mangle your ears at the gym?"

Couldntbe_foh

shitlord
Grumpus said:
Dilemma. After I asked that question about finding more pics I decided to bite the bullet and ask her out. Its a go whenever no set date yet but now I have coli flower ear from BJJ. It"s not super terrible but I have an appointment tomorrow to get it drained. Never dealt with this before so I have no clue if my ear will be all fucked up.

I figure first impressions when you are using a dating site are pretty huge. Not sure what to do.
Postpone the date until your ear is healed.
In addition to the off-putting appearance, there will also be associated odors/aromas.
Too many negative stimuli for a first date.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Couldntbe said:
there will also be associated odors/aromas.
Why will there be odors and aromas? All they do is make a small incision in the ear and drain the fluid out of it which is not stinky or smelly.. it"s like fluid on a knee or elbow...

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
Camerous Valde Unus said:
Why will there be odors and aromas? All they do is make a small incision in the ear and drain the fluid out of it which is not stinky or smelly.. it"s like fluid on a knee or elbow...
Ignore him, he"s used to the festering pustules that erupt from his dick

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
They just stick a insulin needle in there from the videos I have seen.

She knows I do BJJ anyways. I actually went ahead and told her and she doesn"t seem to give a shit. I figured since I intend to do BJJ for a long ass time it"s better to make sure shes okay with me getting fucked up now. I"m injured every couple weeks.