Girls who broke your heart thread

Churchill_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
Church is a faggot and is near the top of the list of people that should be ignored. He thinks if he hasn"t done it, no one else has either.

Therefore no one has gotten consent any further than date rape.
You"re just mad because I keep calling you out on your bullshit statements about Asian women. You can tell yourself whatever you want to help get over your inability to engage attractive women but quit blowing smoke up our collection asses.

As to the having sex in front of people, the scenarios that were described were quite far from the College Fuckfest images most of us were probably thinking of. Having sex in front of an open window and/or when friends bust into a bedroom for 10 seconds is cool and all but doesn"t really belong in the same category as having a multi-angle on-camera sex session on the internet.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Churchill said:
You"re just mad because I keep calling you out on your bullshit statements about Asian women. You can tell yourself whatever you want to help get over your inability to engage attractive women but quit blowing smoke up our collection asses.

As to the having sex in front of people, the scenarios that were described were quite far from the College Fuckfest images most of us were probably thinking of. Having sex in front of an open window and/or when friends bust into a bedroom for 10 seconds is cool and all but doesn"t really belong in the same category as having a multi-angle on-camera sex session on the internet.
tone down the disrespect.

you"ve been warned.

Valaden_foh

shitlord
Thought I"d participate.

To put it in perspective, was in a relationship that was going downhill, separated, only saw each other on weekends and shit.

Had started college again after several years and ended up in a class with that one girl. Wasn"t my type, I"d say not feminine enough - when people usually dont realise there"s even a girl in the class.

Initially we didnt hang together or talk but she eventually came to sit next to me and we started talking. Ended up always sitting next to each other after that. Then teaming up in just about every project, leaving together at the end of the day and going through the subway together.

I didn"t think anything of it - I was still in a relationship and I didn"t want it to end. That fact allowed me to get to know her instead of simply basing my like/do not like on her appearance alone.

My relationship eventually came to an end.

I guess that"s when I realised I really liked her, and at that time I was pretty sure she liked me to - always being together, great complicity and the fact that she seemed to try touching me any chance she got, anyways.

I decided to ask her out, nothing serious just hanging out. She accepted. Picked her up at about 5 pm in the evening. Brought her back at nearly 4 in the morning. Had a blast, felt like only an hour had gone by. Showed me where she used to live, had some really deep conversations etc.

By this time im like, fucking knee-deep herp derp in love and I can"t really keep it to myself anymore. So I decide to try and let her know.

The next day we"re together again, I decide to tell her then and there.

"Im not sure what to say" - That was the reply.

To this day we still hang around together and I still haven"t managed to have her change her mind, despite getting closer and pretty much doing anything I can to make her happy and help her out.

Now she"s gone to her parent"s place up north for the holidays and she said awhile back she was having some guy she met there for a few days. FML.

Time to drink myself to sleep for the next two weeks or maybe the fucking decade.

She gave me a major kick in the ass to get out from my basement gaming. I haven"t in like 3 weeks. Feel like I"ve lost it on both counts.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I have a friend that did the same thing. She didn"t really know how to react. He was a persistent son of a bitch, though and eventually won her over. They"ve been dating for almost three years now.

Valaden_foh

shitlord
AlexTheDictator said:
I have a friend that did the same thing. She didn"t really know how to react. He was a persistent son of a bitch, though and eventually won her over. They"ve been dating for almost three years now.
Im really torn between not giving up and not wanting to risk losing her as a friend or just freaking her out. Im afraid some of the heartfelt things I could say would do more harm than anything.

But yeah im a persistant son of a bitch also.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Valaden said:
By this time im like, fucking knee-deep herp derp in love and I can"t really keep it to myself anymore. So I decide to try and let her know.

The next day we"re together again, I decide to tell her then and there.

"Im not sure what to say" - That was the reply.
Wait, hang on. Did you tell this girl on the first actual date you went on with her that you loved her? Or did you say something along the lines of "I really like you" or something? Had you kissed or otherwise gotten physical before that?