Girls who broke your heart thread

Danth_foh

shitlord
Erronius said it, others say it, I"ll say it too: You may as well move on, V. Women, especially younger women, are notoriously inept at telling a man that they aren"t interested. They always waffle, always say it half-baked, never want to "hurt someone"s feelings." Take Erronius" translation as accurate--that she isn"t interested in YOU specifically--because it"s quite correct.

Don"t be an Aamina and ignore the good advice, bullheadedly insist that you"re somehow different, then wind up six months later admitting you were wrong all along. There is not a man alive who stays in the Friend Zone without keeping himself there willingly; your better option is to simply walk away and look for another prospect.

Telling a woman you love her on a second date (or really early in general) sounds creepy to most folks. That"s the sort of behavior associated with either dangerous lunatics or sad lonely desperate nerds. Either way it makes you look terrible. Don"t say that so soon. Remember that as another piece of advice.

Danth

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
don"t listen to these guys... she loves you back, she just doesn"t know it yet. the best way for you to make her realize this is for you to show up at her family"s place on christmas and profess your love for her (again). if that doesn"t work, hold some mistletoe over her head and cop a feel.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Valaden said:
Had started college again after several years and ended up in a class with that one girl. Wasn"t my type, I"d say not feminine enough - when people usually dont realise there"s even a girl in the class
Brienne of Tarth?

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Eomer said:
Wait, hang on. Did you tell this girl on the first actual date you went on with her that you loved her? Or did you say something along the lines of "I really like you" or something? Had you kissed or otherwise gotten physical before that?
That"s what I was thinking, I was like wow this thread just went back a couple years and a couple of hundred pages. Haven"t had one of these in a while. Good luck man, take it a little easier next time and just let things flow. You"ll know if she"s feeling you.

Devlin_foh

shitlord
I dunno, you guys are 1/2 right, you shouldn"t go in with the early "I love you" because women, crazy ass motherfuckers that they are run a mile from that, the only way to turn it around is possibly if you already fucked them. I"ve made this same mistake and although it"s a clich? women really do prefer assholes, the way I got around it was by telling the woman that I was done with her shit for good and that was that, bye.
Two hours later she changed her mind and I fucked her the next day.

A lot of women are fucking lunatics, if you"re nice to them they treat you like shit and walk all over you, if you treat them like shit they worship the ground you walk on, no fucking inbetween.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Devlin said:
IA lot of women are fucking lunatics, if you"re nice to them they treat you like shit and walk all over you, if you treat them like shit they worship the ground you walk on, no fucking inbetween.
QFT

Done being a nice guy. Going back to being the fucking bastard I was.

So yeah pretty much fuck all women.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Oh dear...

I"ve had someone drop the L-bomb after casually dating for 4 weeks, and a friend drop if after 2 years, both times scared me off. When guys say it too early there"s a good chance it will shoot red flags all over the place. They might immediately think you"d be a clinger, jealous, controlling, and maybe even the type who cries (which makes me super uncomfortable).

Whether you"re a clinger or not isn"t up for debate, you said something dangerously early. There"s only a small (tiny) chance of recovery from such a catastrophic slip-up. Maybe you could say you were taking medication for something and it made you go full-retard. It"s even better if you had alcohol, they say mixing is bad! I mixed antibiotics and alcohol once and not only did I black out, I didn"t drink for six years because I was traumatized.

You might want to find a way to redeem yourself if her friendship matters, because it"s possible you have made her question even being your friend. How long have you been friends (sorry if you already said it). I guess if you"ve been friends for years, are really close, or something like that, dropping that word isn"t as bad as doing it on a second date with someone you just met or an acquaintance.

You poor bastard. As Alcestis said it best; You"re the premature ejaculator....of love.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ravvenn said:
Oh dear...

I"ve had someone drop the L-bomb after casually dating for 4 weeks, and a friend drop if after 2 years, both times scared me off. When guys say it too early there"s a good chance it will shoot red flags all over the place. They might immediately think you"d be a clinger, jealous, controlling, and maybe even the type who cries (which makes me super uncomfortable).

Whether you"re a clinger or not isn"t up for debate, you said something dangerously early. There"s only a small (tiny) chance of recovery from such a catastrophic slip-up. Maybe you could say you were taking medication for something and it made you go full-retard. It"s even better if you had alcohol, they say mixing is bad! I mixed antibiotics and alcohol once and not only did I black out, I didn"t drink for six years because I was traumatized.

You might want to find a way to redeem yourself if her friendship matters, because it"s possible you have made her question even being your friend. How long have you been friends (sorry if you already said it). I guess if you"ve been friends for years, are really close, or something like that, dropping that word isn"t as bad as doing it on a second date with someone you just met or an acquaintance.

You poor bastard. As Alcestis said it best; You"re the premature ejaculator....of love.
I had a gf drop the L bomb 2 weeks into it, but thats after she was drunk, high, rolling on molly and took a few bumps. I didnt think much of it because after that she started crying saying dont leave my my dad left me everyone leaves me.. i love you, wait i didnt mean that im sorry..

ah drugs.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Second date ideas. Go!

First date was a originally coffee/chatting turned into a light meal at a trendy little place near Yale. Went back to her place and watched a movie and made out for a bit.

I suck at coming up with date ideas especially when its cold and gets dark before we"re out of work. HELP ME!

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Not too many options for sporting events, fuck ice skating.

My one trick up my sleeve is a nearby indoor go kart place, with legit go karts, not the little pussy mini-golf course type. I just dunno if i want to use that up on only the second date.