Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
They were drunk at a party and made a little kissy kissy in the bathroom for a couple minutes. I don"t see the issue, really. And I"m not really "going after" her, she"s the one who dug me up on Facebook and messaged me. Also, up until hooking up with my friend Diane at the party, it had been a looooong dry streak, so I figure that I may as well see what"s up with this girl.

vegetoee_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
They were drunk at a party and made a little kissy kissy in the bathroom for a couple minutes. I don"t see the issue, really. And I"m not really "going after" her, she"s the one who dug me up on Facebook and messaged me. Also, up until hooking up with my friend Diane at the party, it had been a looooong dry streak, so I figure that I may as well see what"s up with this girl.
More power to you if that"s your thang brah. Ho"s are more fun anyways.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
in high school there was this girl a grade below who hated me because i would always rip on her for being a total whore and sucking off every dude in town. well, turns out nowadays she"s an actual whore and i found her on backpages.com. i want to call her up and make her REALLY work for that money, ya know show her what it means to make an honest dollar, but i"m afraid she"ll see me and freak out and send a pimp after me or some shit. though in reality it"s a lot more likely she"ll just spread her legs and love every second of it.

does anybody know how these things go? do these internet whores have pimps and shit they report to?
These are the kind of posts that get me out of bed every morning.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Ser Kegkilla said:
in high school there was this girl a grade below who hated me because i would always rip on her for being a total whore and sucking off every dude in town. well, turns out nowadays she"s an actual whore and i found her on backpages.com. i want to call her up and make her REALLY work for that money, ya know show her what it means to make an honest dollar, but i"m afraid she"ll see me and freak out and send a pimp after me or some shit. though in reality it"s a lot more likely she"ll just spread her legs and love every second of it.

does anybody know how these things go? do these internet whores have pimps and shit they report to?
Keg, don"t ask questions, just do it. And then post what happens when you are done, pics would be bonus. k? thx

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
does anyone know if the hourly rate allows you to run a train on the girls for that given amount of time? i.e. me and some pals could split the cost between us and all take turns busting loads all over her face.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Ser Kegkilla said:
does anyone know if the hourly rate allows you to run a train on the girls for that given amount of time? i.e. me and some pals could split the cost between us and all take turns busting loads all over her face.
Looks like most of them say 1on1.. was an interesting read... I actually knew a couple of the girls listed for my area... explains a lot.. ROFLMAO

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Seems like most of the chicks here are either straight outta Vietnam or 40 year old BBW"s, with the second B highly debatable.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I called her and got the details on the $70.00 special. It allows you to stick one finger in her ass, but only up to the first knuckle. She will also give you vocal encouragement while you jerk yourself off.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Soygen said:
I called her and got the details on the $70.00 special. It allows you to stick one finger in her ass, but only up to the first knuckle. She will also give you vocal encouragement while you jerk yourself off.
True or not I laughed, never even heard of back pages the stuff you all find is always entertaining.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Soygen said:
rolf

vegetoee_foh

shitlord
Soygen said:
Fuck it, sign me up!