Girls who broke your heart thread

Shanter_foh

shitlord
My friend was telling me he took a girl out on a date to paint. It was pretty much like a classroom, everyone had their own supplies provided for and the teacher would take you step-by-step in painting a picture of whatever. Best part was they were allowed to bring alcohol in, so most of the couples shared a bottle of wine. I don"t know if there is anything like that around you, but look for something fun. Stand-Up Comedy/Improv Show, a dance lesson for shits n giggles, etc.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shanter said:
My friend was telling me he took a girl out on a date to paint. It was pretty much like a classroom, everyone had their own supplies provided for and the teacher would take you step-by-step in painting a picture of whatever. Best part was they were allowed to bring alcohol in, so most of the couples shared a bottle of wine. I don"t know if there is anything like that around you, but look for something fun. Stand-Up Comedy/Improv Show, a dance lesson for shits n giggles, etc.
Place in Jacksonville like that, called Yes You Canvas. Heard it"s a great date spot, bring some wine, paint a pretty picture.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
girls hate bowling
I dunno about that, took the kid bowling quite a bit this summer, and aside from the couple of semi pro level dudes bowling solo in the corner, it was probably more chicks than dudes.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
AlexTheDictator said:
No one hates bowling.
That"s what I"m saying. If you"re good, you have fun. If you"re not good, you get loaded and play shitty and have fun. It"s a no lose situation.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
TheCutlery said:
I dunno about that, took the kid bowling quite a bit this summer, and aside from the couple of semi pro level dudes bowling solo in the corner, it was probably more chicks than dudes.
Yeah, gonna agree that bowling"s a decent early date. It"s interactive, fun, you can have a beer or two, opportunity for physical contact, etc etc. The girls I"ve gone with have had fun and I"ve never heard any say they don"t like bowling. Maybe they don"t LIKE it either, hell neither do I, but it"s fun to do every now and again (I think I have bowled a grand total of 6-8 times in my life).

But yeah, bowling, pool/billiards, ice skating, checking out the local Christmas light display if there"s a particular street or area that goes all out, that kind of thing. I"d say stand up sucks as a date early on, if only because sitting in a dark room not talking for a couple hours just doesn"t move things along well at all. And neither does getting heckled to hell if you do talk.

Had my Christmas party last Friday, as usual was good times. For once the ratio was actually pretty good. Ended up hooking up with my friend Diane again, but that"s not going anywhere. Another couple brought a friend along with them that seemed cute and cool, but being that I was the host I didn"t have much of a chance to chat with her as I kept getting pulled away. Let"s go with Shayna. One of the more direct girls I"ve come across, the second or third time we were chatting she made a comment about how I kept ditching her, and another time she asked me "so what"s your background?" which I thought was an odd question because she didn"t really specify. Family? Work? Education? Criminal? Looking back she was just trying to keep the conversation moving and find out what my story is, but in an extremely awkward fashion.

She ended up making out for a bit with a friend of mine who just recently came out of an engagement that he ended, and who is pretty much a pickup artist even though he"s never read any of the books or seen the videos, he just intuitively can pick apart pretty much any female. The next day he agreed to pass me along Shayna"s number in exchange for Xerxes", because he wants to try her breasts out. I almost feel bad for her, because as far as I have seen there is not a female in existence that can resist him, but on the other hand Xerxes is not interested in anything but serious relationships and my boy is in the middle of a tear right now.

It was really funny at the party, because I came up to Shayna just as he was walking away, and she looked kind of disgusted or pissed off. I ask her what"s up, she says "your friend just told me that if I didn"t want to make out that"s fine, he"s got 3 others lined up anyway." I laughed and told her that he probably wasn"t kidding, and changed the subject. A couple minutes later I"m talking with the dude who brought her and laughing how our mutual friend can get girls to go from disgusted to putty in his hands in about 5 minutes flat. Sure enough we see them come out of the bathroom together.

So yesterday I message the female part of the couple that brought Shayna just to ask if she"s from town and briefly what her story is, the friend says all is good and she"ll pass on a good word for me, a couple hours later she adds me on Facebook and we"ve been messaging a bit tonight. Didn"t even need the number, apparently.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
in high school there was this girl a grade below who hated me because i would always rip on her for being a total whore and sucking off every dude in town. well, turns out nowadays she"s an actual whore and i found her on backpages.com. i want to call her up and make her REALLY work for that money, ya know show her what it means to make an honest dollar, but i"m afraid she"ll see me and freak out and send a pimp after me or some shit. though in reality it"s a lot more likely she"ll just spread her legs and love every second of it.

does anybody know how these things go? do these internet whores have pimps and shit they report to?