Girls who broke your heart thread

NargorothRiP_foh

shitlord
It was a hand made final fantasy Mage mirror or some such. Tho to be honest the rapid "Creeper Mirror" to "zomg ima havin a baby and married". Didn"t make much sense.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Erronius said:
I knew I shoulda quoted you before you edited lol, I had a "R U SHUR?!?" cat pic all picked out and ready to go.
Ninja"ed!

I predict a skyrocket in this thread"s post rate. Happy Friday!

Ok you guys are not posting now just to make me look stupid. It"s cool, I"m cool with it, carry on.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
You seemed pretty bitter until realizing I didn"t pass up the bait this time. Not like your former snide, passive-aggressive, not-so-subtle messages went unseen.

You know what? You put on a great fucking show here, pal. One post you"re happily married, the next you"re still dragging on about someone you knew for A FEW WEEKS tearing your heart out and taking a shit on it. Dare we say what emails the other guy got? You know, your cock pics. How the fuck do you think he felt? Technically, he was with her longer than you.

Are we all going to act surprised that a woman who"s been in a long-term live-in relationship goes back to her ex after the first try? I went back to my ex before, I fucked my ex for months! I have my needs (I wasn"t seeing anyone, only chatting to potentials - which isn"t too far off from your scenario).

You, sir, are mean. Yep. Mean. I swear on my left tit...you bait me one more fucking time and everyone here will know your true colors. That goes for your fucking ball-flea, too.

Unlike YOU, I don"t like to bring personal shit here but I"ll be damned if you of all Stage 5 mother fuckers is going to paint a very inaccurate and exaggerated picture of a relationship that NEVER EVEN EXISTED.

In
Your
Fucking
Face!
Note to self: Don"t piss her off.

I guess I better reconsider sending those penis pics to you now

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Tenks said:
The good news about having a kid is you can join TC"s exclusive club about the ability to talk about what true happiness is now
You do understand that when you finally figure out where your dick goes in a girl and start livejournaling the "New Daddy" thread that you get to eat every word you"ve ever said about it, right?

I kinda feel bad for you because you genuinely have zero clue and continue talking shit about it. Oh well, just gonna make it that much sweeter when you finally realize how fucking awesome your kid is.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
NargorothRiP said:
It was a hand made final fantasy Mage mirror or some such.
Not much drama to be had unfortunately.

About 2 years ago I hit it off with a girl long distance. She was in the process of breaking up with her ex. Red flags should have gone off but it had been about 2 years since my last relationship and I was thinking with my cock. We talk, after about 3 months later I tell her I need exclusiveness in a relationship. She says she wants that too and that she wants to be with me.

So that was my big fuckup. At around this time I make "the mirror" intending it to be a surprise gift for her birthday next year. I like random art projects (the protoss wood carving etc...) so it was fun.

We finally do get together and spend a week together. Sparks don"t fly. I start to pack to go home and she begs me to stay. At the end of the week she tells me she"s really glad I stayed and I go home. We proceed to spend the rest of the month calling, texting and going on as usual and she is now staying with her parents and fully separated from her ex, or at least I thought.

She goes back to Cali to finalize shit and from what I can tell informs Lori that I"m some sort of super creeper because it"s around this time that she starts not returning my calls. I freak out and call Lori and she tells me to chill, don"t worry, nothing is going on. Girl and I continue emailing each other, everything seems fine, but she asks me not to call anymore.

Red flags again should again have gone off. My second big mistake.

After about two weeks of being told not to call, I get an email from her telling me to back off and a message on FB from an old guildmate telling me that she"s with him now. I send a message to girl saying I"m sorry, I didn"t mean to overstep my bounds and that I"ll move on.

She calls me and tells me I misunderstood, that it"s complicated and she just wants to be in a relationship where she doesn"t have to care. I say okay. I switch to friend mode and just talk to her about the Rift alpha and shit like that.

Then one day I get a text from her saying that she can"t be friends with me anymore. Later that day I get an email from an anonymous person with screenshots of her sexting and talking about her master/slave sex relationship with her ex all through our relationship. One catches my eye, it"s a text from her to her ex when we had met in July for that one week. "You"d be proud of me, I didn"t have sex with him as you requested master."

At that point I kinda just sighed.

As for the drama?

I attempted to patch up my friendship with Lori because I wasn"t going to let a shitty girl ruin it realizing we had been played. She would have none of it. Am I a little upset that she lied to me about girl being with someone else? Yeah.

That"s about the extent of the "drama." Sorry. She thinks I"m a creepy stalker and I"m pissed she never apologized for not letting me know earlier that the girl was lying to me.

Anyways.

As far as my current wife? We had met about 5 years ago or so. At the time she was in a relationship with her then girlfriend but we stayed pretty good friends over the years. This past year we were both single and sparks flew. Everything went pretty quick from then on.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
So can "the mirror" go into the Hall of GWBYHT Shame along with the kimono and other relics of bad ideas past?

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
Zehn - Vhex said:
As far as my current wife? We had met about 5 years ago or so. At the time she was in a relationship with her then girlfriend but we stayed pretty good friends over the years. This past year we were both single and sparks flew. Everything went pretty quick from then on.
oman