Girls who broke your heart thread

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Vvoid said:
This thread actually makes me want to do work, just so I can take a break and come back to see how much more awesome it might become.

I too anxiously await clarification on the penis pics subject, because I"m concerned what the proper etiquette to follow is. My momma always said, you only get one shot at making a good first impression!
This is where the knowledge of Myspace angles come in handy. If someone ever asks you if you sent this pic of your penis to someone, you want to be able to not be ashamed about it.

cosmic_cs_foh

shitlord
The Girls Who Broke Your Head Thread?

SAN DIEGO (AP) - San Diego police say a Navy SEAL is on life support after accidentally shooting himself in the head.

Officer Frank Cali tells U-T San Diego (Navy man shoots self accidentally | UTSanDiego.com) that officers were called to a home in Pacific Beach at about 2 a.m. Thursday on a report that a man had been playing with a gun and accidentally shot himself.

Cali says the man was showing guns to a woman he"d met earlier at a bar and put a pistol he believed was unloaded to his head.Cali says he then pulled the trigger.

In a statement, Commodore Collin Green says the Naval Special Warfare community is saddened by the incident and extends "our hearts and prayers" to the family in this difficult time.
Police: Navy SEAL accidentally shoots self - Yahoo! News

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Grumpus said:
I"m excited!

Sexually.
Same here!

Since I"m truly afraid I"m going to miss something awesome while I"m working, make sure you guys quote anything good so it doesn"t get deleted before I get a chance to see it!

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
While you wait or while you read this thread.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZSS5dEeMX64" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Ravvenn said:
I"ll tell the story that actually happened in a few hours (sorry, working).
You mean there is a version BETTER than Zhen being some kind of S&M test assignment?

Oh, fuck yes.

NargorothRiP_foh

shitlord
snip

Zehn - Vhex said:
Not much drama to be had unfortunately.

About 2 years ago I hit it off with a girl long distance. She was in the process of breaking up with her ex. Red flags should have gone off but it had been about 2 years since my last relationship and I was thinking with my cock. We talk, after about 3 months later I tell her I need exclusiveness in a relationship. She says she wants that too and that she wants to be with me.

So that was my big fuckup. At around this time I make "the mirror" intending it to be a surprise gift for her birthday next year. I like random art projects (the protoss wood carving etc...) so it was fun.

We finally do get together and spend a week together. Sparks don"t fly. I start to pack to go home and she begs me to stay. At the end of the week she tells me she"s really glad I stayed and I go home. We proceed to spend the rest of the month calling, texting and going on as usual and she is now staying with her parents and fully separated from her ex, or at least I thought.

She goes back to Cali to finalize shit and from what I can tell informs Lori that I"m some sort of super creeper because it"s around this time that she starts not returning my calls. I freak out and call Lori and she tells me to chill, don"t worry, nothing is going on. Girl and I continue emailing each other, everything seems fine, but she asks me not to call anymore.

Red flags again should again have gone off. My second big mistake.

After about two weeks of being told not to call, I get an email from her telling me to back off and a message on FB from an old guildmate telling me that she"s with him now. I send a message to girl saying I"m sorry, I didn"t mean to overstep my bounds and that I"ll move on.

She calls me and tells me I misunderstood, that it"s complicated and she just wants to be in a relationship where she doesn"t have to care. I say okay. I switch to friend mode and just talk to her about the Rift alpha and shit like that.

Then one day I get a text from her saying that she can"t be friends with me anymore. Later that day I get an email from an anonymous person with screenshots of her sexting and talking about her master/slave sex relationship with her ex all through our relationship. One catches my eye, it"s a text from her to her ex when we had met in July for that one week. "You"d be proud of me, I didn"t have sex with him as you requested master."

At that point I kinda just sighed.

As for the drama?

I attempted to patch up my friendship with Lori because I wasn"t going to let a shitty girl ruin it realizing we had been played. She would have none of it. Am I a little upset that she lied to me about girl being with someone else? Yeah.

That"s about the extent of the "drama." Sorry. She thinks I"m a creepy stalker and I"m pissed she never apologized for not letting me know earlier that the girl was lying to me.

Anyways.

As far as my current wife? We had met about 5 years ago or so. At the time she was in a relationship with her then girlfriend but we stayed pretty good friends over the years. This past year we were both single and sparks flew. Everything went pretty quick from then on.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Lithose said:
You mean there is a version BETTER than Zhen being some kind of S&M test assignment?
I really don"t know what I left out. My ex-guildmate got played which sucked. I feel sorry for him more then anything because he"d just gotten out of a really shitty relationship and girl did to him what she did to me. I had even asked about him and she had told me he was just a friend and not to worry. It was only after he sent me a message on FB telling me to back off that I realized she was being duplicitous.

She lied to everyone. Me, my guildmate, Lori. It was pretty sick. I did say some pretty mean shit to Lori at the time because I was pissed off and misdirected my anger. I tried to apologize and Lori"s never forgiven me.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Zehn - Vhex said:
I tried to apologize and Lori"s never forgiven me.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aK8vVk4_n2Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Heylel Teomim said:
Ain"t no drama like guild drama.
Forrealz. My days in Just Crusade were full of so much bullshit with those Altera Vita folk. And that was tame compared to inner guild drama. I"ve never been wrapped in so much drama in my life than the things that took place on a fucking Internet game.