Girls who broke your heart thread

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Soygen said:
Can someone please post real-life pictures of all those involved in this drama? Only then I can I really formulate an opinion on who I will side with.
Pretty much this!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Makes you wonder how many sad stories in this thread have the potential to be backed up by the "other" side of the story if the allegedly malevolent girl"s friends came and responded to stories here.

JerleMinara_foh

shitlord
Tuco said:
Makes you wonder how many sad stories in this thread have the potential to be backed up by the "other" side of the story if the allegedly malevolent girl"s friends came and responded to stories here.
I would imagine most of the guys would be "surprisingly" revealed as the objectively bad actors in most of the situations.

Kevincheese_foh

shitlord
JerleMinara said:
I would imagine most of the guys would be "surprisingly" revealed as the objectively bad actors in most of the situations.
Revealed? Everyone"s the bad guy from the opposite point of view.

Unless you are the bad guy yourself, like me. I"m definitely the villain in my life story.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I"m the stunt-double of my life story. I"m in the action, but I don"t really take responsibility for the plot.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
General Antony said:
I think you nmeeed to provide a link, for the those ofb who are emkpuyomh yujr moihujyj k./ g.kmy095reoiofg
Despite the devolution into gibberish, I think I have what you request:

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haast said:
Or maybe if you found out she missed your first date while jerking off another dude in front of her 12 yr old...

That one was an overlooked classic.
No, she played Star Wars TOR instead...

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Soygen said:
Can someone please post real-life pictures of all those involved in this drama? Only then I can I really formulate an opinion on who I will side with.
This is Ravvenn (the blonde). I know there was a picture or two of Alcestis from at least the neck down somewhere (and she looked damn fine to me), and I want to say it was in a thread where Tenks was defending skinny jeans, but I could be wrong. As far as Zehn, no idea if his pics have been posted.

MaulNutz_foh

shitlord
So how is it that Rav is hot, smart, and logical? Its like she broke the goddamn space time continuum. Jerle did you two do a swap, dick for a vag?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Tuco said:
You mean it was actually Aamina who was sucking dicks in the parking lot on lunch breaks??!