Girls who broke your heart thread

Daelos

Guarding the guardians
Agonizing said:
So back on topic, I know this chick online, she was dragged out into some drama where she had to explain herself and what not, she said I couldn"t handle her so for past two nights I have been in bed tossing and turning over this challenge. What should I do
You could try posting the question on an online message board, but make sure to provide as little information as possible to make sure the answer you get is well informed and tailored to your particular situation.

Seethe_foh

shitlord
This thread, Jesus. Just when you think it"s well and truly dead, or simply running in circles, it explodes.

Nothing constructive to add, really. Please keep on keeping on, though, for all of our sake.

On the topic of Brad, hopefully he"s not been posting because things have been quiet in his world (ie, no women). And hopefully his ex"s child pulled through like a champion.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Agonizing said:
So back on topic, I know this chick online, she was dragged out into some drama where she had to explain herself and what not, she said I couldn"t handle her so for past two nights I have been in bed tossing and turning over this challenge. What should I do
Drive across the country to meet her, punch out her marine boyfriend, fuck her with no lube, drive back home, have a threeway with your ex and your baby"s mama and then post it all to FoH

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Erronius said:
Best place to hide is in plain sight.

Not posting pics, but Ravv might have some /shrug.
If you"re really a girl shouldn"t it be queen of the internets? Or was that the title that Alesctis got?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
This thread can never die. It will always live on in some form as long as there are nerds, women, and a battle between the sexes. There must always be a GWBYHT!

PS Tyen is still Kegkilla too.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Ancient said:
Erronius is now a chick until proven otherwise.
He"s posted his picture before, back in the whole "Post your picture" thread. He"s an old dude in what looks to be his 40"s with blonde hair. I"m just too lazy to research it.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I posted a pic of Ron Pardo as my own, and got negged for being a"chubbier, less good looking Patrick Swayze". I wasn"t TOO surprised that someone didn"t get the Rob Pardo pic, but to neg me for it? Was kinda funny.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Erronius said:
I posted a pic of Ron Pardo as my own, and got negged for being a"chubbier, less good looking Patrick Swayze". I wasn"t TOO surprised that someone didn"t get the Rob Pardo pic, but to neg me for it? Was kinda funny.
What? Complaining about negs? I think it"s time to unseat the internet hero!

Or at least, it would be, if there was anyone left on this board who hadn"t given you rep.