Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Hey, it must have had some lasting effect because she still bothers to wish me Happy New Years!*

*Between slurps of another dude"s penis

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I"ve never met anyone from online, either, if it makes you feel better Eomer.

Well unless you count online dating.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
joeintokyo said:
Reading this makes me think of all the guys new to Japan and hooking up with all the road whores either online (kind of like your cases) or at some bar. They think that they have some kind of game and are the only ones hitting that but really that girl is shagging like 10 other guys and wondering why you didn"t bang them on the first date.

I don"t know seems kind of weird to hear you say something like that is all after hearing of how you meet most of your girls online. Or maybe it just my impression of you...if so I apologize.
It"s not hard to tell if the girl you"re banging is a career slut or not

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Only slept with 1 woman from my EQ guild. Then she turned into some super psycho jealous witch who didn"t even want me talking to any of the other females in the guild. Sooooo not worth the drama.

Lusiphur said:
Going back to what Camerous posted (by the way he looksexactlylike a friend of mine who pulls similar stunts), I am actually worried for the dude. It"s fine to suggest threesomes etc from this hilarity but he is now being used as a flophouse by some unstable women, at the suggestion of a professional no less !

It"s never a good idea to keep turning to the past, maybe the fact that all of these women from your past suddenly seem interested is because you moved on and got some forward momentum in your life. No doubt Rav etc are saying similar things to you but kick all these women to the curb and get with somethingnew.

Maybe you will be the one in a million for whom this type of situation doesn"t end in tears. Like everyone who gets into these situations thinks. At least if you move on with someone new and you get hurt again, its going to be new hurt.

I hope at least someone is checking in on Cam on a regular basis because it"s entirely likely these bints are going to murder him in some sick ritual or something.
It always boggles my mind what some guys do despite all signs and folks saying otherwise.

Knew a guy in college through an organization who ended up getting together with and then marrying a girl who was basically the bike for all his friends, and one of their first dates, had done a line of coke off his cock. And not only married, but they have multiple kids

Divinefactor said:
I got moved to China for work... Chinese women can be very interesting... till they squat on your toilet and spit on your carpet.
Hahaha oh man I"ve seen that shit happen before out there too.

Mainlanders do the darndest things... at least no one shit in the middle of the subway car while you were there (I assume)

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
ChewieTobbacca said:
It always boggles my mind what some guys do despite all signs and folks saying otherwise.

Knew a guy in college through an organization who ended up getting together with and then marrying a girl who was basically the bike for all his friends, and one of their first dates, had done a line of coke off his cock. And not only married, but they have multiple kids
Pussy is very powerful and some men are very stupid.

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
ChewieTobbacca said:
Mainlanders do the darndest things... at least no one shit in the middle of the subway car while you were there (I assume)
Was at a McDonalds... saw a woman hold her 3-5 year old girl off the ground with her pants around her ankles as the child evacuated her bladder onto the floor. The kicker was.. she was sitting at the table in front of the bathroom.

I haven"t witnessed someone pooping in a subway car yet, however I did see a child poop into a bag on a subway car and then the mother close the bag and put it under the seat then leaving the car...

Yes, China, the great threat to America!

Also, don"t bring that whole mainlander vs honkey shit up in here. Got enough shit splattered on my shoes from honkeys as I did mainlanders, gotta keep em down somehow now that your dollar is tanking AMIRITE?!

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
I hadn"t read this thread in about a week and wow....I guess what I get out of all of the mess is I see why Zehn the mmo is a single player game now haha. No one enjoys playing with him apparently.

Camerous Valde Unus said:
WTF! I go 6 months with barely able to keep 2 girls interested in me to every major love that has ever been in my life trying to get back with me... I am so fucking confused by it all.
As far as being confused by it, maybe you allowing them all to come back so easily makes them think of you while they are in between whatever other crazy shit they have going on, either way I hope you got and/or are getting some man.

Ser Kegkilla said:
any relation to jay leno?
Sigh...haha

rinthea said:
if you are not going to have sex with a girl who is having sex with other guys, that pretty much only leaves the fat ones
When I mentioned having sex with a few girls this subject came up and when I"m dating just having fun I don"t care if a chick is seeing someone else, but it"s personal preference and like everyone said it increases your chances of catching some random shit.

PigBenis said:
So I made out with some random chick last night and she wasn"t very attractive. I"m not very proud of myself this morning.
It happens man, keep up whatever it was you were doing and your gonna start sleeping with the occasional one too. I hope you at least worked your way down to the ugly one by the end of the night though.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
ChewieTobbacca said:
hah

It"s like trying to romantically kiss a girl in the middle of a gangbang. Holding her hand, and telling her how romantic it is.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Adebisi the Onion Knight said:
hah

It"s like trying to romantically kiss a girl in the middle of a gangbang. Holding her hand, and telling her how romantic it is.
Cuddling and forehead kisses?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Ser Kegkilla said:
is there really a problem with asian chicks pissing on the floor.
All I know is this is the toilets they have in Morocco.

That hole is also your shower drain.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Adebisi the Onion Knight said:
All I know is this is the toilets they have in Morocco.

That hole is also your shower drain.
Every once in a while when I was on a job site that was a renovation there would be no toilets and all there would be was a hole in the ground that kinda looks like that picture.

I would basically kneel down over the hole and try to pass the tip of my dick just past the opening to make sure I didn"t spill all over the new floor I was putting in.

The first time I had to pee in a little hole like that I tried to aim and got it piss on my brand new sub floor. There was no tissue at the job site and I was the only one there. I tried to use the used saran wrap from my freshly eaten lunch to swoosh the piss back into the hole but ended up getting it on my hands.

There was no running water either so I had to rinse my hands with my jug of water I had brought to drink for the day. I also dried the piss with the little heaters I used to dry floor patch.

I ended the day without enough water to drink and went home angry.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Had a guy on my team in Iraq actually sit down on one of those when he had to take a shit real bad lol.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Haha, an interesting turn this thread has taken yet again!

SE Asia I"ve heard is pretty bad for bathrooms. I had a bud who before he went had the worst stage fright ever, couldn"t piss at a urinal to save his life. After he came back from 6 months of traveling, he could hop up on stage at a concert and give the front row a golden shower like a champ.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
In Korean schools, at least 10 years ago, we had 5-6 flat toilets and 1 "standard" toilet per washroom.

Everyone tried to avoid taking heavy dump because bunch of fucking kids would surround a student, who"s minding his own business, and throw rolls of toilet papers over the wall/call stupid names until recess ended. Man...Korean schools sucked.

But yeah, these toilets fucking suck.