Girls who broke your heart thread

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
JerleMinara said:
Oooh can I post about my party last night and how I met this awesome woman who"s a grad student/teacher and heavily involved in radical feminism and so on?

I don"t even know how to meet the requirements for this amazing thread
This would be the appropriate place for it yeah, but the tranny thread would be good too.

Did you meet her while dressed as a woman and did she go for it? I don"t know if you"re frequently switching between man and woman.

JerleMinara_foh

shitlord
Tuco said:
This would be the appropriate place for it yeah, but the tranny thread would be good too.

Did you meet her while dressed as a woman and did she go for it? I don"t know if you"re frequently switching between man and woman.
Yea it was a dance party for queer people and friends. There was casual flirting and banter and we discussed some books by bell hooks and then various other aspects of radical movements. T"was good.

And yes I was "dressed as a woman". I"m always dressed as a woman. I call it "getting dressed. I"ve been full time for a few months and nobody outside of my parents even knows my birth name

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
JerleMinara said:
Oooh can I post about my party last night and how I met this awesome woman who"s a grad student/teacher and heavily involved in radical feminism and so on?

I don"t even know how to meet the requirements for this amazing thread
Was she a woman or a "woman"?

JerleMinara_foh

shitlord
Drinsic said:
Was she a woman or a "woman"?
She was a woman. Probably cis, I didn"t ask/don"t care.

Tuco said:
You"re still creepy as fuck.
This.

Zehn - Vhex said:
I liked your birth name Jerle. 8(
Me too. It was pretty metal. My new one"s still a mouthful :3

But I meant as far as people I know IRL. I"m making a nice little circle of friends at school and stuff, it"s pretty cool. Nobody"s had a problem with me being trans at all 8)

cosmic_cs_foh

shitlord
Hmm, I was thinking through this transsexual thing, and my mind got blown. Apparently, if you"re transsexual, you"d have to get someone of the same sex to like you, so basically you"d have to find a gay person. But don"t gay people like people who look like / act the same sex? How is a transsexual person supposed to get someone of the same sex to like them? This same sex person would have to basically be gay AND specifically like the fact that their partner is transsexual. Otherwise, if the transsexual person was so feminine, why would the gay person be gay in the first place?

So I guess there are people who like transsexuals only?

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
3 woman last night, I broke into a group of three woman at a bar last night, no wingman or nothin". I talked them all up, and I flirted with the pack leader, and I ALMOST managed to seal the deal. Not sure what happened, I fucked up somewhere and they all fed me the boyfriend line-eventually. Unless they were trying to get me to pay the tab for them (I offered to buy them all drinks but I wasn"t gonna pay their whole bill, I"m wise to that), God damn it.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
JerleMinara said:
Yea it was a dance party for queer people and friends. There was casual flirting and banter and we discussed some books by bell hooks and then various other aspects of radical movements. T"was good.

And yes I was "dressed as a woman". I"m always dressed as a woman. I call it "getting dressed. I"ve been full time for a few months and nobody outside of my parents even knows my birth name
I thought I knew your birth name.. Even though you needlessly removed me from Facebook. DICK

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Voyce said:
3 woman last night, I broke into a group of three woman at a bar last night, no wingman or nothin". I talked them all up, and I flirted with the pack leader, and I ALMOST managed to seal the deal. Not sure what happened, I fucked up somewhere and they all fed me the boyfriend line-eventually. Unless they were trying to get me to pay the tab for them (I offered to buy them all drinks but I wasn"t gonna pay their whole bill, I"m wise to that), God damn it.
Don"t buy girls drinks at the bar.

JerleMinara_foh

shitlord
cosmic_cs said:
Hmm, I was thinking through this transsexual thing, and my mind got blown. Apparently, if you"re transsexual, you"d have to get someone of the same sex to like you, so basically you"d have to find a gay person. But don"t gay people like people who look like / act the same sex? How is a transsexual person supposed to get someone of the same sex to like them? This same sex person would have to basically be gay AND specifically like the fact that their partner is transsexual. Otherwise, if the transsexual person was so feminine, why would the gay person be gay in the first place?

So I guess there are people who like transsexuals only?
Some gay people are ok with trans people some aren"t. There"s also bisexual and queer people. Since I started transitioning I"ve dated a bi woman (back when I first came out) and this latest crush is bi as well.

To clear up your confusion, gay people are into people who have the same gender identity they do. That"s all. Lesbians are women who are into women. There"s no such thing as "looking like" or "acting like" a woman because there"s a huge huge variety in what "a woman" looks or acts like - and that"s without counting outliers such as trans people. You have butchy masculine women, you have feminine as hell girly girls, you have tomboys and then people that straddle all these lines. Androgynous and flexible presentation and all of it. It still boils down to woman.

Accordingly, trans women come in all presentations and sizes and shapes. Last night I was with talking with a trans woman who was the most feminine and stereotypically feminine straight lady, another was a pretty fabulously dressed androgynous trans woman (who hasn"t even started HRT yet). I"m sort of tomboyish/dykeish but with a feminine appreciation for makeup/nails/etc. Plenty of gay girls find me attractive. Plenty don"t.

Basically what the fuck are you talking about?

Sutekh said:
I thought I knew your birth name.. Even though you needlessly removed me from Facebook. DICK
I actually deleted my facebook to clear out all the old crap. I"ll send you a PM with my new link and we can be friendsies again

Seths_foh

shitlord
Aamina said:
I"m going to be okay...
No, no you"re not.

Aamina said:
things come to a head on their own, regardless of what path I take.
Things come to a head precisely because of the path you take each and every single time despite countless attempts here to help you.

It"s gone long past the point of just being sad, and has reached serious psychological self damaging proportions...

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I volunteer to be Aamina"s ax man. I"ll call these bitches up and let em know to take the fuck off.

1 - You provide me with your name, her name, and her number.
2 - I"ll call her and cut the cord.
3 - I will be polite as long as she is polite.
4 - Under penalty of ban, I will not disseminate the provide information to any unauthorized parties (established by you), or mention FoH or how we are acquainted.
5 - I reserve the right to record these calls and post them here, with any personal information redacted.

Couldntbe_foh

shitlord
This thread needs a little pick me up, so here goes.

Story may be fictional, but may also be real.

Acquaintance relates the following tale.

Charming likeable young satisfactorily employed alpha male with a harem of 4 young females.
None of the harem is aware of the other three.
Female number 1 is quality material, rating 8 to 9 on a scale of 10(factors being appearance, intelligence, sociability. other males pining for her etc).
Other 3 ranges from 6 to 7.5.
Female number 1 is the primary companion re time spent with, interaction with mutual friends, socializing events (parties, social and semi-social events etc).
Weekly mid-week date with female number 2, with an occasional weekend date.
Occasional weekend dates/get-together with females numbers 3 or 4 or both(separate occasions).
Multiple get-togethers during weekdays and regular saturday dates with female number 1.
Some fridays spent hunting for possible additions to the harem.

Life is good and balance is acheived.

Acquaintace goes on a two week employment related project.

On his return he becomes aware of something different in female number 1.
He quizzes his best friend, who informs him that during his abscence one of his circle of friends seduces and bones his primary female: female numer 1.
He is quite displeased about this and confronts her. She breaks down in tears and says to the effect that whats good for the gander is good for the goose, relating the tale that his best friend got her intoxicated at one of the groups party/get-togethers and told her the details of the acquaintance"s harem life style and suggested to her that she could have revenge on him for what the acquaintance was doing to her by giving him a taste of his own medicine by having him the relator of tales bone her. She agreed and was boned.

She tearfully asked for forgiveness.

What should the acquaintance do?