Girls who broke your heart thread

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Yeah, the "I need to go chase my dreams (without you) / live the single life" breakup.

I"m sure he knows even if they got back together, she"d leave him again for the same reason.

Ravvenn said:
Random question but I"m curious. Let"s say for a moment you did go meet her to catch up (as friends). Would you have told your current girlfriend?
Interesting question... but if I had decided to meet with my ex, that would speak volumes about the condition and nature of my current relationship. And to be frank, then it would mean I shouldn"t be with my girlfriend.

The conversation wouldn"t be "I"m going to meet with my ex" or "I did meet with my ex" but rather, it would be "I"m not finding everything in need in this relationship, and I don"t think this isn"t going to work."

I"m not married and I know that I can meet with anyone I choose, but there really isn"t a point to meet with your ex and "catch up," even if it"s as friends. The emotional connection that was there is something that can be easily reestablished. I wouldn"t try to argue that it wouldn"t be a big deal either, because it is.

Also, there"s no point in trying to hide things like that from your partner because that poisons your relationship, make you nervous, make you feel dishonest, and if you really care about the person you"re with that will eat away at you.

And...
Ser Kegkilla said:
do you know how many producer cocks have been in your ex"s mouth in the last 5 years? hundreds.
This goes through every guys mind. If I never knew her, that wouldn"t matter if we just met randomly. But every person she was with between the time that they left you and the time they came back, was someone they thought might be better for them, someone they thought was better than you...and that is why you don"t look back.

I know, tldr;

But I"ll leave you with something other than flying dogs... a cat with thumbs

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Adebisi the Onion Knight said:
Damn you, Adebisi ! Reading that article, I"ve discovered the following:

Wikipedia said:
In 2006 Zhang Yu, a Chinese actress, released 20 graphic sex videos that she made herself to document her allegations that she won many of her roles through the casting couch.[12] The videos were released on You Tube but have been subsequently removed....
Now I have to find those videos ! I must ! It is imperative ! Help me with a link, or my heart will be broken forever. Thank you !

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Everybody just glossing over the fact that Keg is reading FoH while driving? What the fuck man that is some fucked up shit. I presume you didn"t wait til you got to your destination to post either. You need to cut that shit out man, that little old lady could be somebody"s daughter.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
I imagined that what he meant by that is he got so aroused while reading this thread that his driver/mistress had to grab his cock and it distracted her and almost killed them.

Danth_foh

shitlord
My god. It happened. Keg actually posted something that I agree with. I have several female relatives who worked in modeling and/or as actresses, and they all say the same thing: They more or less had to sleep their way up (one made it all the way to the Paris fashion shows). Two of them never got married until they were out of the field, and the third destroyed her marriage due to it. My wife was approached by modeling agencies but didn"t pursue that field due to fears of exactly that sort of thing happening. Maybe it isn"t always like that (surely not), but it happens. I"d be very leery of even dating a woman in such a line of work except on a very casual basis.

Of the three women I"ve known in my entire life who I considered to be potential spouses, I"m married to one and haven"t talked to either of the others in many years. I don"t see what good could come out of it. Long-name guy made the right choice.

Danth

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Not really related to me, but the casting couch thing reminded me of it. Back in undergrad I took a video production class as an elective. There was one girl who for lack of a better description was just sortof a generic college slut circa 2002. She ended up chosen for that old show Elimidate, and was happy at first and we all knew when her "big weekend" because she wouldn"t shut up about it. She came back Monday and the showrunners pretty much made it clear that sex was how you won, but they made her jump through some hoops to be given the "good bits" on the show. In other words, she had to blow/fuck some producer just to be given a chance to fuck some other guy to win a shitty game show.

Pretty sure she made a B.

There"s really no one out there sleazier than camera people. Photographers, directors, etc. If their job is to point a lens at you, chances are they"re very good at knowing how badly you want fame. They have complete control, and most of them know it. Not all of them are as brazen as to just demand sex as a quid pro quo, but if they want it from a girl (or a guy, even) they"re going to get it. Even photographystudentsend up pillaging pussy with abandon.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Probably because people seeking camera fame are some of the most vapid and easily manipulated people I"ve ever met. Back when I did some work for Abercrombie the models there were insufferable.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
It"s an extremely powerful motivator. Striking big in Hollywood is our modern rags to riches story. I"ve never watched a single full episode of American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, or shows like that, but I"ve definitely seen clips before. The abject desperation of some people they interview, especially in those early episodes where the lines are huge and they put out gigantic casting calls... it just floors me every time. There are people out there who absolutely believe that it"s their one shot to actually do something with their lives.

Anyone can succumb to that urge in the right circumstances, and it tends to be self-reinforcing. It"s like a gambling addiction. People chase the high of being validated. A photographer"s got a camera and a cock, and your chances of making it are an awful lot higher if you fuck them both.

Grooverider_foh

shitlord
Heylel Teomim said:
It"s an extremely powerful motivator. Striking big in Hollywood is our modern rags to riches story. I"ve never watched a single full episode of American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, or shows like that, but I"ve definitely seen clips before. The abject desperation of some people they interview, especially in those early episodes where the lines are huge and they put out gigantic casting calls... it just floors me every time. There are people out there who absolutely believe that it"s their one shot to actually do something with their lives.

Anyone can succumb to that urge in the right circumstances, and it tends to be self-reinforcing. It"s like a gambling addiction. People chase the high of being validated. A photographer"s got a camera and a cock, and your chances of making it are an awful lot higher if you fuck them both.
I think it"s because being successful/making something of yourself requires hard fucking work and everyone understands that. People on those shows just want to turn up and get paid for just being who they are.

Anything for a bit of success without doing any work..

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I don"t think that"s fair at all. Many of those folks are artists of various stripes who"ve been busting their ass trying to make in that profession for a very long time. The sad fact is that most of them just aren"t ever going to get that big break. They work hard, though, at least from the perspective of working to make it in show biz. Not all of them; there"s plenty of folks who just show up for a lark, but those aren"t usually the ones who will do anything to make a buck.

Honestly, I"m not going to draw the distinction between the guy/girl willing to put in 70 hour weeks in the mail room, or the guy/girl who will prostitute themselves for a job. They"re both making sacrifices of different sorts, and I certainly know which one seems to "want it" more, imo.

Grooverider_foh

shitlord
How do you know that when you"ve admitted you haven"t seen an entire episode?

I think the majority of the people who take part in those shows are the: "I just want to be famous - for anything!" types.

Stratos_foh

shitlord
you"re not going to draw a line between someone who works long hours and moves up the ranks through hard work vs the person with enough looks and no shame that will sleep with and suck some dicks to get ahead?

wat

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Grooverider said:
How do you know that when you"ve admitted you haven"t seen an entire episode?

I think the majority of the people who take part in those shows are the: "I just want to be famous - for anything!" types.
I don"t think he was referring only to the people on American Idol, but people in general trying to get in to acting, music, or other similar "celebrity" type occupations. And I agree with him that many of those people do work their asses off to try to make it. Problem is, most of them just aren"t very good at whatever it is they"re trying to do, and of course there"s a very limited number of people who can make it big.

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
Stratos said:
you"re not going to draw a line between someone who works long hours and moves up the ranks through hard work vs the person with enough looks and no shame that will sleep with and suck some dicks to get ahead?

wat
Whore out your mind or whore out your body. Does it matter which?

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Stratos said:

wat
In terms of desperation? No. I"m absolutely not condoning it; in fact I think it"s down right psychotic, but someone willing to cross that line and degrade themselves in that way clearly wants it and is willing to do anything. I"m only suggesting it isn"t a desire to avoid work.

Grooverider_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
I don"t think he was referring only to the people on American Idol, but people in general trying to get in to acting, music, or other similar "celebrity" type occupations. And I agree with him that many of those people do work their asses off to try to make it. Problem is, most of them just aren"t very good at whatever it is they"re trying to do, and of course there"s a very limited number of people who can make it big.
I just talking about the faggots on TV shows.

Wintermute_foh

shitlord
So she"s 21-22 in 2003 when you guys start dating and 24-25 when you break up in 2006. She"s pushing thirty now and she"s no longer the youngest person auditioning for a part. Her chances of breaking into the movies/theater/whatever have dropped drastically and frankly, they weren"t that great to begin with. All of a sudden her relationship with you looks a whole lot shinier now that there"s no chance she"s going to live her dream.

Here"s the catch. If you did get back together with her (and thankfully you sound smarter than this), she"d slowly start to convince herself that she didn"t fail as an actress/writer. She didn"t get too old. No, she justgave upher dream to be with you. This will get held over your head in every single argument. Seen it happen. You dodged a bullet with this one, friend.