Girls who broke your heart thread

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
stop being a little pussy for once in your fucking life and post the pics of the fat whore who gave birth to your retarded kids.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Give it up, Keg. Aamina will continue to give excuses as long as Fedor keeps posting GIFs of things we can"t unsee.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Aamina said:
Yes, calling my children retarded issureto win the day. I"m giving you the same shit you were prepping to give me. "Oh he"ll just use some random chick off the internet." Well, screw you. Same standards apply.
Except we"ve seen a picture of keg and we know he could slay pussy. You on the other hand. Well most people don"t really think of any good looking man when he"s the bitch of a relationship for years since that just screams desperate.

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
I was gonna post pictures of the different China girls that followed the big bad white boy back to his apartment, but then I realized I would be in the pictures and not sure how I feel about y"all having pictures of me! (in the meantime, give me some minutes to photochop myself out of the pics!) Pictures taken using camera phone and a mirror in front of my bed... alot more difficult to move the girls around one handed and still get action shots!

Good thing most of these girls weigh less than 100 lbs!

W

Wrathcaster

Aamina said:
Yes, calling my children retarded issureto win the day. I"m giving you the same shit you were prepping to give me. "Oh he"ll just use some random chick off the internet." Well, screw you. Same standards apply.
I applaud you being less of a cunt than you used to be, but seriously, what do you expect here? It"s been how long and you still haven"t delivered, even after Keg finally did. What more do you need? And sorry, at this point I could care less about Keg timestamping. You always have a new excuse why you don"t have to deliver.

Go kiss some foreheads and get us some tits, bitch.

Aamina said:
I"ll fucking call you out then. I"m with Keg and the rest of the crew. You"ve put out quite a lot of bs since you started giving massive injections of estrogen into this thread. While it has been incredibly amusing watching just how utterly pathetic you actually are, your constant and incessant whining is really grating on mine, and probably everyone else"s, nerves. Now, make with the damn pictures or fuck the hell off.

This from a poster who has brought FOH titties in the past and nudes of girls long since banged. Show your quality, faggot.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Divinefactor said:
Good thing most of these girls weigh less than 100 lbs!
That chick doesn"t weigh less than 100 lbs unless she"s 4"10"

edit: realize now he said Chinese, so she may very well be under 5", and therefore 100 lbs doesn"t sound too farfetched. But probably closer to 110, then again, impossible to guess accurately without a height to go by.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Drinsic said:
Did I miss the RL harassment? What happened there?
While I"m no supporter of Aamina, insulting his children is crossing a line that I think is easy to leave out of posts, and hardly limits the quantity/quality of crap that can be thrown at him. Lay off his kids though.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
And yet, simply ponying up the pics would earn him some internet respect. Probably not from Keg, but it would definitely do him a lot better than continuing this ridiculous merry-go-round he"s on. You have become better at dodging the issue! (32798723)

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Dandain said:
While I"m no supporter of Aamina, insulting his children is crossing a line that I think is easy to leave out of posts, and hardly limits the quantity/quality of crap that can be thrown at him. Lay off his kids though.
I don"t recall ever talking shit about his kids. I know plenty of awesome people with faggots for parents so I don"t consider Aamina"s jackassery representative of his kids. Shit, he"s probably not the father.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Seananigans said:
And yet, simply ponying up the pics would earn him some internet respect. Probably not from Keg, but it would definitely do him a lot better than continuing this ridiculous merry-go-round he"s on. You have become better at dodging the issue! (32798723)
Like I said, Aamina has plenty of shit to go after him about, but people have called his children, on more than one occasion - retarded/used that as points to bash him and his kids actually have disabilities if you"ve followed the stories. Continue on.

Seths_foh

shitlord
Dandain said:
Like I said, Aamina has plenty of shit to go after him about, but people have called his children, on more than one occasion - retarded/used that as points to bash him and his kids actually have disabilities if you"ve followed the stories. Continue on.
I have ponied up pics in the past that are a lot better than the usual thrown around here, I haven"t ever mentioned his kids, and actually (like a lot of posters did) gave good and honest advice to him in the marriage thread trying to help him.

I followed his story from the beginning and really just want to see what all the fuss was about behind the ex-wife. If what he said about her was even half true, she may be the biggest whore I"ve read about outside of "Strap on a Midget", and just want to be able to put a face to the villain in the story.

I say stand and deliver or get the fuck out. It"s almost as bad as asking for help to win a contest, except in this case it was asking for advice, and promising a reward only to renege later. Not cool.

NargorothRiP_foh

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
stop being a little pussy for once in your fucking life and post the pics of the fat whore who gave birth to your retarded kids.
so i get a week long vacation for saying the same thing as keg above and he gets a pass?