Girls who broke your heart thread

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
a_skeleton_03 said:
She is claiming Tyen is #thatmansorich
Tyen secretly operates a very successful foot fetish site... smell the foot dot com.

#getrichordietryin

trex

Queen Bee
Sutekh said:
Well he isn"t good looking, or very intelligent he must have something going for him?
tyen is sex.com you obv haven"t put your hands down his pants (big req knows what i"m talking about)

Stratos_foh

shitlord
aww, tyen is fine. it"s trex who is trash. that"s all. as long as he is getting laid and not spending excessively on her, it"s all good. I agree he"s still viable and can get other ladies when the time comes to move on to a nicer girl.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Trexmussen said:
tyen is sex.com you obv haven"t put your hands down his pants (big req knows what i"m talking about)
make sure to fondle his mana stones while you"re working his mod rod.

#thelittlethingsthatcount

Requiem_foh

shitlord
Also 2 things.
Chubby T can look good when she wants to. I doubt many of you would kick her out of bed. I don"t think I"ve ever seen her look sexy though.

Lori could annihilate her in a fight to the death with a stern stare, but would never grant her such a swift death.

Sean_sl

shitlord
God, Forum Drama is truly the next best thing to Guild Drama. Thank you guys for such a deeply entertaining day.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
tyen"s girl seems like the kind of girl who just plain sucks to be around but once she gets some bacardi and a few lines of coke in her she becomes the life of the party.

#whosgottheyayo

trex

Queen Bee
Ser Kegkilla said:
tyen"s girl seems like the kind of girl who just plain sucks to be around but once she gets some bacardi and a few lines of coke in her she becomes the life of the party.

#whosgottheyayo
also my diet plan to rid the FUPA

#whosgottheyayo

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
I"m not that mean, lol.

How come you guys stopped drunk-dialing me, anyway? Am I too old for you now?

Req...c"mon. You"d put it in my butt, right?

PS: The fuck is a FUPA? You kids and your goddamn abbreviations. I may have missed something.