Girls who broke your heart thread

Laven_foh

shitlord
I let my wife rim me when we were drunk before, wasnt bad at all. Then she tried to stick her finger up my ass and I was just like "woah woah woah now". The 1 and only time I had a 3-some was with my wife and a not so close friend of hers, at first I thought it was going to be awkward as fuck the next day but it has never caused a stir and even when were around the other chick no bad vibes were had, I actually feel everytime we hang out with her they both just wanna start fucking, which is a awesome thing. But when we were having our 3some my wife wanted rimmed, well I agreed, while I was doing that both bitches were making out, the friend asked if that was any good and my wife told her fuck yeah. I was then told to do it to her, this bitch seemed like she was going to orgasm and after I finished she talked about how awesome it was for like 20mins, after that my dick was getting rode like a fucking champ the rest of the night and that bitch is jealous of my wife having a "guy like me who can do great things in bed like that".

Just my 2cent on that matter, if a woman does not want anything to do with rimming or any type of ass penetration, it could take a while, if ever to have her try it. But if the chick is open to it at the start and you do it good? That bitch will wanna fuck you all the time.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Kuriin said:
I nair my hole and it"s smooth as a baby"s butthole. WHat about that?

you perv
Sorry, not going to put nair near my rectum. One slip up(slip in?) and you"re hurting. That said, if I could keep it hair-free without sharp implements or dangerous chemicals, I wouldn"t mind a rimming. My motivation is also lessened by my wife"s not wanting to do that, hair or not.

And yes, I"m a perv. But what does that have to do with rimming?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Deathwing said:
Sorry, not going to put nair near my rectum. One slip up(slip in?) and you"re hurting. That said, if I could keep it hair-free without sharp implements or dangerous chemicals, I wouldn"t mind a rimming. My motivation is also lessened by my wife"s not wanting to do that, hair or not.

And yes, I"m a perv. But what does that have to do with rimming?
just use a razor... hair free asshole makes pooping much easier.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Grayson Carlyle said:
What product do you use specifically? Women have special pubic nair that"s supposed to be easier on the follicles because it"s pubic, but that"s not men"s product I"ve seen. I"d much rather be nair"ing my pits and ass than shaving, but don"t want to use something that"s going to cause inflammation and stinging.
Don"t use the mens nair on your asshole because it"s designed for back hair which is very thick and coarse. That can bring extreme pain on your crack. Use the "Sensitive" Nair for Women or even the one that has Aloe in it.

I would also suggest buying Prep-H cream to use after because it forms a protective coating around the crack. It MIGHT be sensitive for you. But, I"ve been using it since I was in 5th grade (I kid not) and I haven"t had any issues.

edit: And no to the stubble. It"s weird that it doesn"t, but it just doesn"t, lol. If you shaved, it probably would. And, I never plan on shaving that area. I would trim, but not shave.

Laven_foh

shitlord
For the love of god do not shave your asshole with a razor. This is not from experience but heard first hand from one of my wifes friends (a gay male) and yeah he said it was one of the most uncomfortable things to deal with when it was growing back.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Laven said:
For the love of god do not shave your asshole with a razor. This is not from experience but heard first hand from one of my wifes friends (a gay male) and yeah he said it was one of the most uncomfortable things to deal with when it was growing back.
ive had zero issues with itchiness, recommend it 100%.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Use an old pair of beard clippers on a zero gauge setting. No razor burn and you can let people you don"t like borrow your butt clippers on their face.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I once used that extra strength nair on my head.

I had chemical burns all over and the hair came out in patches. I had to take a green scratch pad to my head to slough off all the dead skin so I could shave the rest.

I haven"t touched nair since.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Grumpus said:
I"m sorry I just can"t let this slide.

Wtf.
bro, I"m a hairy jewfag. I shaved my legs in 5th grade too cause I was (still am) a yeti.

@a_skeleton_03, I tried it on my face and worst mistake ever. Shaved ever since. You can use the sensitive nair on your crack as long as you don"t keep it on for too long or have any existing issues down there (hemorrhoids, mulloscums, etc.).

Laven said:
I just stick my hand back there, twirl a bunch of it into a ball and pull it out like a man

Kiely_foh

shitlord
Oh hey grooming tangent.
Razor everything down there for years, balls/ass/pubes. Take a bath, good use of time.
Best thing I found is Talc. Prevents any irritations, keeps things smooth & dry and doesn"t itch when stubble returns.

Ravenn, assuming this is isn"t all too much by this point, shaved arm pits on guys? I draw the line there, ironically.

Just need to stop being /foreveralone/ so a gf can shave my back, euch. Damnit.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
To the guys that shave their ass, don"t you get tons of ass juice in your underwear at the end of the workday/workout? I"m a pretty heavy sweater, so if I workout(I also have a physically demanding job), the ass hair tends to act as a bit of a trap for all the sweat. If it wasn"t there, it seems like it would be just straight ass juice in the undies.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Kirun said:
To the guys that shave their ass, don"t you get tons of ass juice in your underwear at the end of the workday/workout? I"m a pretty heavy sweater, so if I workout(I also have a physically demanding job), the ass hair tends to act as a bit of a trap for all the sweat. If it wasn"t there, it seems like it would be just straight ass juice in the undies.
yes