Girls who broke your heart thread

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Kiely said:
The gift that keeps on giving:
ROFL. I take it he means balls? Yeah, I don"t think I"d ever nair my balls or crotch. The asshole"s skin is sensitive enough, but, to put them on the balls would be suicide. Ouch.

W

Wrathcaster

Got on to check new posts and noticed an extra 10 pages or so on this thread and thought "hmmm, a picture of a srsly IRL woman must have been posted, only explanation."

Thread did not disappoint. You fuckers are so predictable. What I did not predict was how the flaming of T-rex, trannysmussen evolved into a discussion on buttholes and proper hair removal techniques.

I"ll weigh in on Ravv"s original q on the ass-finger-

I"ve heard that it can be amazing and I will never let this happen for several, I think perfectly rational and non-homophobic reasons:

1.) If it truly is the most amazing jizz of my lifetime, I don"t want it to happen this way, because just like seeing goatse or tubgirl for the first time, you can"t take it back once it"s happened (no, I don"t get off to goatse and tubgirl you sick fucks). I"ll never be able to go back to the way it was before. And honestly, I don"t want having a finger in my ass to be the pinnacle of sexual experience regardless of how good it is. I"ll always remember that lifechanging orgasm and every subsequent one will be a far cry from the ecstasy before. Sex will never be as good for me, if the ass-fingering truly is as good as it"s supposed to be, and from there on in, I may never be happy again without it and will never be happy with a woman who won"t do it.

I"d liken it to blowjobs, something that everyone has experienced and generally agrees are awesome. After you first had your knob swallowed by a truly gifted pole inhaler, how horrible was it when you started dating/fucked a chick who refused to mouth-massage your meat? (currently dealing with this now and it sucks- no pun intended)

2. I don"t want to have to worry about grossing out some chick when my ass isn"t up to code upon finger inspection. Sorry, but I"m hairy and am happy that way, and having to babysit my asshole so it"s acceptable for finger penetration is not one of the many chores I want to add to my already long list of shit I have to do on a regular basis. I"m a freak of nature as far as growing hair goes. True story: I once set my chest hair on fire on accident and it left a giant, glaring hairless hole on my chest, so I shaved my chest. A little more than a week later, it was like it never happened, chick I was dating at the time came back from visiting family and couldn"t even tell it had happened. I am not going to deal with that on a regular basis unless I absolutely have to (i.e. i"m dating a supermodel and she demands it). Besides, every girl I"ve ever been with has been 100% fine with hairiness it so it"s not a concern.

3. There is a sort of psychological aspect to it that I know is irrational if proper steps are taken, but that I can"t dispel. The grossness factor. It"s the reason I won"t let a chick do ass to mouth, because I won"t want to kiss her again even days after. This is why a rimming will never happen. Same thing with finger. I know it"s just a finger but somehow that fucks with me too and every time chick"s finger gets near my face I"ll wig out. I know perfectly well that if proper steps are taken, there"s no need at all to be grossed out and that mouth/finger will be completely back to normal. I still can"t dispel the weirdness of it all and don"t think I ever will.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
speaking of body hair, some chick who lived in Iran until she was 14 asked me out on plenty of fish. she"s kind of cute in a terrorist sort of way. i don"t usually hang out with pof chicks unless it"s them coming over to get railed out, but i find the whole iranian thing kind of intriguing, and i"ve been wanting to fuck a middle eastern girl ever since i watched 30 minutes or less, though that chick might have been indian. anyway worst case scenario if she won"t fuck me i can always report her to homeland security and have her family sent home to baka baka land.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ser Kegkilla said:
speaking of body hair, some chick who lived in Iran until she was 14 asked me out on plenty of fish. she"s kind of cute in a terrorist sort of way. i don"t usually hang out with pof chicks unless it"s them coming over to get railed out, but i find the whole iranian thing kind of intriguing, and i"ve been wanting to fuck a middle eastern girl ever since i watched 30 minutes or less, though that chick might have been indian. anyway worst case scenario if she won"t fuck me i can always report her to homeland security and have her family sent home to baka baka land.
Boom!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Ser Kegkilla said:
Is she ticking?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
I was under the impression that a lot of Muslims completely removed their pubes (body hair as well maybe?), usually by waxing. Then again, if she"s looking to get boned by a good Christian like yourself, she probably isn"t practicing and might be rocking a bear downstairs.

W

Wrathcaster

Tenks said:
I think the Muslim faith says they shouldn"t have any body hair
Sad that I looked that up on wikipedia immediately after reading this. AFAIK It"s endorsed, but not required. Seems like this would be one of those things that get skipped over, like 99% of Catholicism

I kind of doubt there are many chicks running around Afghanistan sans muff

BRO_foh

shitlord
PigBenis said:
Tyen snaked his own bro?? bro...
Precisely, context and all.

Tyen said:
Aww how cute.

It"s ok to be upset that your daddy is a worthless fuck and can only afford to scam start-ups instead of putting you through college/paying your rent. I understand, my family is poor too, oh wait,yours isn"t.
It provided a lesson well learned: don"t expect anything from anyone else besides yourself. Maybe you should begin to learn that...

P.S Don"t forget who took the SWAT profile picture you have posted all over the internet

#Skillzforlife

I present to you the B.S major who can"t quite fathom the physics of a wave.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
BRO said:

It provided a lesson well learned: don"t expect anything from anyone else besides yourself. Maybe you should begin to learn that...

P.S Don"t forget who took the SWAT profile picture you have posted all over the internet

#Skillzforlife

who would win in a duel, you or tyen?

trex

Queen Bee
BRO said:

#Skillzforlife

Remember that time you tried jumping in on one of my physics extravaganzas.. I specifically remember getting an A.. what"d you get?

Big Req, I thought for a second you got a new fish pal =(