Girls who broke your heart thread

Silver Knight of the Realm
Trexmussen said:
you are soo jelly you don"t have a crooked smile. try not to be so black. it"s okay, man, black people have nice smiles, too
Bro, I have a crooked smile. I happen to dislike it, but it"s less child-molestery than my full-on normal smile. So it"s what I"ve defaulted to.

Ravvenn said:
Regardless, the derail was my doing. I"m the one who started the entire discussion, not him. Actually, the whole derail started based off of the "Lets see how many threads we can make about us" squad. But whatever, the asshole talk is my fault.
Bro, we"re all the same person anyway.

trex

Queen Bee
001001102 said:
Bro, I have a crooked smile. I happen to dislike it, but it"s less child-molestery than my full-on normal smile. So it"s what I"ve defaulted to.
Own it, son

Runnen_foh

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
As someone else pointed out, you guys KNOW many of you are SO guilty of never giving up asking us for buttsex from women. And I am confident when I say that I bet most of those women you did that to eventually gave in and at the very least, let you get the tip or a finger in. It is intimidating to us, there is the poop-fear, etc.. I"d bet more women would be willing to if you just gave a warning the day before in order to give them time to "prepare" for such an event.
Nothing says "I love you" like scheduled anal sex.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Runnen said:
Nothing says "I love you" like scheduled anal sex.
As opposed to unscheduled? Because let me pooh on your cock says "I love you more?"

I schedule all my buttsecks.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ravvenn said:
I am a bit surprised you guys didn"t really catch on that he was, though. You"re pretty good at troll-spotting.
Maybe because their troll radar has been overwhelmed by a large amount of gaydar interference combined with #totes #retarded #useless #hashtags dot com over the past couple of days.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
(insert subtle jest about how you, not your wife, was the one who was anally interacted, thus taking advantage of the obvious vagueness of your post)

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
FYI, there"s a way to schedule things without sounding like you"re making an appointment, dingbat.

It takes one sexy text, or a whisper before you leave for work, or whatever. Are you railing your significant other missionary-style every time, too?

I"d put money on it, your chances of getting your dick in her ass are much more likely if she knew the day before (or even a few days before) that it was a possibility.

Everyone poops.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I hope none of you anal pals get the leaks.

Speaking of which, what is the actual probability of getting anal leakage due to anal sex?

Sounds like something I"d never wish upon anyone. Uncontrollable poops sounds pretty bad.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
a whisper before you leave for work, or whatever.
"Tonight, Baby, I"m doing you in dah butt!" Somehow, I don"t think that"s going to work.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Kirun said:
"Tonight, Baby, I"m doing you in dah butt!" Somehow, I don"t think that"s going to work.
You follow it up with a chloroform rag.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
lost said:
After he pees on the person
You"re now the 3rd person to mistake me forKuriin. I"m just as good-looking, but way less gay. So, I can see how you"d make the mistake.