Girls who broke your heart thread

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Rhanin said:
So it is finally time. Just found out my girlfriend cheated on me in India sometime back in December... I"m going to get a bottle of hard liquor and when I come back I will unfold this story over the course of that bottle. Tits will be provided.
don"t do it.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Rhanin said:
So it is finally time. Just found out my girlfriend cheated on me in India sometime back in December... I"m going to get a bottle of hard liquor and when I come back I will unfold this story over the course of that bottle. Tits will be provided.
At first I thought that said Indiana and then was further mortified when I realized it was India.

This time outsourcing has gone too far.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Some pm me or post on here how to upload my pic and then post it. I"m a third of a way through a bottle of Johnny Walker Black and I"m not gonna be able to figure this out on my own.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
And fuck the guy who neg"d me and said I wouldn"t deliver, I"m gonna make you eat crow in the form of a set of big tits.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Rhanin said:
Some pm me or post on here how to upload my pic and then post it. I"m a third of a way through a bottle of Johnny Walker Black and I"m not gonna be able to figure this out on my own.
Scroll down below the post box thinger and click on the other thinger that says attachments. Then click browse and upload.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Post Reply -> Manage attachments -> (Upload file from your computer) Browse for it -> Select it -> Click upload -> Put some text in the reply -> Submit reply.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
First the goods, I"m pretty drunk already so if the story doesn"t come tonight, I"ll post a hang over ridden conclusion tomorrow. The tits and one of what she looks like. At the end of this night I will have made my decision whether I am going to forgive her or never see/talk to her again. The reason for said decision hopefully will be made more clear once I actually unfold my story.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Probably should"ve told him how to attach to the hidden and spoiler...lol But meh. Also, wtf forgive? No bro. She went international on your ass.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Sorry that sucks bro.

By the way when did The Jersey Shore go to India? Girl reminds me of Snookie.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
So this has been a five year long quasi on and off relationship with the girl that I lost my V card too. I"m a geek and a nerd, use to be fat, like almost 400lbs fat, and I didn"t lose my V card til I was 22. She was 19. Her mother introduced us. God damn I"m hammered I"ll finish this another time.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit. Take your time man. Take your time. We will be reading this forum for the next decade or so, we ain"t going away. This forum will be ready for you when you are sober.

Seths_foh

shitlord
Fat or not. Ugly or not. Nerd, geek, whatever or not. Nothing excuses cheating, either emotional or physical. That shit is the worst sign of disrespect. Either you talk to your partner about getting whatever need you think is missing filled or you fucking leave them before you pull that shit, but you don"t cheat.

You can forgive them but you don"t stay with them. Forget her ass man and move on to someone who won"t do that shit. There isalwaysanother one no matter how much you might think you"ll never find anyone else.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
If you were young and geeky and dated 5 years, chances are you"re socially adept enough to find a girl that is less fat and less ugly.

You"ll find a better girl guaranteed. If you lost your virginity to this chick you shoulda broken up long ago anyway because you can"t marry the first one.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Seths said:
Fat or not. Ugly or not. Nerd, geek, whatever or not. Nothing excuses cheating, either emotional or physical. That shit is the worst sign of disrespect. Either you talk to your partner about getting whatever need you think is missing filled or you fucking leave them before you pull that shit, but you don"t cheat.

You can forgive them but you don"t stay with them. Forget her ass man and move on to someone who won"t do that shit. There isalwaysanother one no matter how much you might think you"ll never find anyone else.
This x1000. Under no circumstances do you take this whore back.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
number 1 fact of people who get cheated on:

everyone says dont take them back and gtfo

they dont listen.