Girls who broke your heart thread

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Tyen said:
Tell her dad you hate israel and support Khameni

then kneel down and bow on the floor 3 times.

do it legit and gain favor
Fuck that. Let him try and honor-kill you. Defend yourself and kill him instead, thus breaking the chains of fear on his daughter, thrusting her into your arms for all of eternity.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Then how will you be true to Allah the Merciful?

She is muslim at heart bro. You better go robe shopping.

Frax_foh

shitlord
Tyen said:
Tell her dad you hate israel and support Khameni

then kneel down and bow on the floor 3 times.

do it legit and gain favor
Then he"ll probably just sell his daughter to you for a couple of goats.

trex

Queen Bee
Ser Kegkilla said:
so i hung out with the iranian girl last night and.... shit got kind of weird. we were pregaming drinking and shit in her room, she asked me about my family so i told her the basics. then out of nowhere she breaks down and starts sobbing.
do you think the shots of apple Smirnoff had anything to do with it? Did she seem embarrassed about it this morning? And did you sex?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
@Keg - I think you need to figure out if she laid all that on you because ....

A) she had a few drinks in her & actually likes you/thinks enough of you to let her guard down and open up about her baggage (I known this is only your 2nd date)

or

B) she is batshit insane/needy/emotional train wreck and when mixed with alcohol she gets even more nutty and lays her daddy baggage on everyone she is an acquaintance with.

Perhaps hang out with her a 3rd time without alcohol and or other party favors and see how it goes?

Passenger_foh

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
so i hung out with the iranian girl last night and.... shit got kind of weird. we were pregaming drinking and shit in her room, she asked me about my family so i told her the basics. then out of nowhere she breaks down and starts sobbing. she tells me about how awful her father is, from the sound of it he"s a typical middle eastern dude who beats his wife and his kids and shit. she didn"t really elaborate on it, but i would guess he doesn"t approve of his kids abandoning his religion and becoming westernized and what not. her and her brother apparently don"t even go home anymore.

so yeah, that all suddenly came out. i"m not really the most compassionate person, so i didn"t really know what to do here. i kind of just wanted to get the hell out of there. on the other hand though, she"s had a rough life and she"s a pretty remarkable person. soo i don"t really know what to do here.

W

Wrathcaster

Ser Kegkilla said:
Obviously, you should have listened to this before meeting up with her:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3o3hfNmtxYg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

trex

Queen Bee
Whatev, man. At least you know about the daddy issues up front. Tyen once dated some India(n) hoe who turned out to be a stripper

#portland-lyfe

Big Ravv, pretty sure that"s a zoom in on cheats mcgeee"s boob shot

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hooby said:
While you could be trolling, I figure there is at least a few grains of truth at a minimum. If it is all true then at best you are a morally bankrupt piece of shit and at worst a sociopath. You turn her on to smack and then when you find out she is tricking to make her fix your big concern is she isn"t throwing you part of the take. She gets popped by the man and you wash your hands and bail. Society will not miss you.

W

Wrathcaster

In keeping with the spirit of this thread, I"ll post about a girl who broke my heart recently.

There"s a fairly hot french exchange student I sit next to in a class and have known for a few months... We"re partners in a project and hang out in between classes and see each other at random social events, but I haven"t asked her out or anything like that. She slipped me her number a few weeks ago, but prefaced it with "so we can keep in touch and get together while we"re working on the project" (read that in a sexy french accent).

I didn"t think much of it, and I"ve been really busy with school and trying to find work lately, I didn"t really give it much thought after that. Plus, I"d heard she was dating a dude I know that did the same study abroad program I did. I hate his fucking guts and nearly came to blows with him in France, but I wasn"t going to waste time trying to derail his train, plus I sort of wanted to keep it separate since I don"t want anything going wrong and fucking up my project. It"s a pretty big chunk of my grade in this class.

But lately she"s been hitting me up on facebook and texting me random bullshit more and more... I speak French but make a terrible mess of it, but I"m one of the only people she knows here that does so I think that has something to do with it. Half the messages I get from her I have to run through babelfish and most of the time just respond... Oui, non, or bien. Doesn"t seem to matter to her much, I think she just enjoys fucking with me.

Yesterday I saw her at school and she asked me what I was doing for spring break... I told her not sure, probably working (haven"t started at new job yet) and that I was going to try to get a few days off during that week to just chill.

Then she invited me to Jamaica with her and another girl she knows from France. I was just sort of dumbfounded, that came completely from left field and totally didn"t see it coming.

Unfortunately, she"s leaving early and skipping a class to catch her flight... The same day I have a class that I automatically fail if I miss a single day. I"m also poor as shit right now trying to pay exam app fees and prep classes. It"s extremely unlikely I can work out a way to go. I am fucking pissed, shit like this never happens to me.

I am heartbroken

TL;DR hot french exchange student invited me to go to Jamaica with her sexy french friend and I can"t go.

Turkish_foh

shitlord
Wrathcaster said:
In keeping with the spirit of this thread, I"ll post about a girl who broke my heart recently.

There"s a fairly hot french exchange student I sit next to in a class and have known for a few months... We"re partners in a project and hang out in between classes and see each other at random social events, but I haven"t asked her out or anything like that. She slipped me her number a few weeks ago, but prefaced it with "so we can keep in touch and get together while we"re working on the project" (read that in a sexy french accent).

I didn"t think much of it, and I"ve been really busy with school and trying to find work lately, I didn"t really give it much thought after that. Plus, I"d heard she was dating a dude I know that did the same study abroad program I did. I hate his fucking guts and nearly came to blows with him in France, but I wasn"t going to waste time trying to derail his train, plus I sort of wanted to keep it separate since I don"t want anything going wrong and fucking up my project. It"s a pretty big chunk of my grade in this class.

But lately she"s been hitting me up on facebook and texting me random bullshit more and more... I speak French but make a terrible mess of it, but I"m one of the only people she knows here that does so I think that has something to do with it. Half the messages I get from her I have to run through babelfish and most of the time just respond... Oui, non, or bien. Doesn"t seem to matter to her much, I think she just enjoys fucking with me.

Yesterday I saw her at school and she asked me what I was doing for spring break... I told her not sure, probably working (haven"t started at new job yet) and that I was going to try to get a few days off during that week to just chill.

Then she invited me to Jamaica with her and another girl she knows from France. I was just sort of dumbfounded, that came completely from left field and totally didn"t see it coming.

Unfortunately, she"s leaving early and skipping a class to catch her flight... The same day I have a class that I automatically fail if I miss a single day. I"m also poor as shit right now trying to pay exam app fees and prep classes. It"s extremely unlikely I can work out a way to go. I am fucking pissed, shit like this never happens to me.

I am heartbroken

TL;DR hot french exchange student invited me to go to Jamaica with her sexy french friend and I can"t go.
That"s not the sound of your heart breaking. That"s the sound of your dick crying.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Wrathcaster said:

We could start a FoH Fundraiser to get you to Jamaica with so e spending cash too. All we would ask in return would be video and pics. ...

W

Wrathcaster

Oblio said:
We could start a FoH Fundraiser to get you to Jamaica with so e spending cash too. All we would ask in return would be video and pics. ...
If this is done, I will provide pics, video, a full written account with illustrations by the Kubert brothers, and an audiobook.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hooby said:
Normally just lurk but meh, entertainment for others.

A little while ago I just discovered my girlfriend of a little over a year has been prostituting herself out for drugs/money the last couple of months, at least.

Didn"t hit me that hard as I had a feeling she was doing something like that but I figured at least it was more downlow have some deals with people she"s known as friends that wanted to bang her for a long time or something. Got to the point I straight up asked her if she was doing something like that and she just told me "noooOOO eww i would never do that with/to my body. Strangely enough I am definitely more pissed about the being lied to than the actual prostituting, also i definitely coulda used some of that income,anyways, it turns out she was (probably) soliciting strangers off of craigs list.

I found out when she went to jail and I looked her up / saw her intake charge. She is still in jail so we haven"t actually talked since that shit went down, but to be arrested for prostitution she had to have made a deal with an undercover cop therefore someone she didn"t actually know.. kinda gross. The timing was perfect as I was just about to go gung ho on a few accusations and end up making some ultimatums happen.

I have no idea what she is thinking, as in whther or not she thinks I know about the prostituting or not aka whether she can keep lying to me to keep us together... she is supposedly madly in love with me. And to her slight credit I"m sure she would never have done anything if sober and not addicted to heroin, which makes me feel hella guilty about getting her into drugs int he first place, but still - its too gross and too much for me to be able to forgive.. besides, I have a date with much hotter nicer smarter girl set up already.

She gets out of jail march 3rd, perhaps there will be an update then

Oh and I live around Portland, if anyone wants her number to take a turn just ask.
Just got to this post and I haven"t read anything after, but damn dude. You got a girl addicted to heroin, what did you expect? I kind of want to laugh, but I can"t. Crack whores gonna crack whore.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
Wrathcaster said:

I am heartbroken

I"m fairly certain I would have failed the class and just re-taken it during the summer or sometime later. If I were so close to failing it anyway I would have just said fuck it and gone to Jamaica. Besides there are some memories and life experiences that you will NEVER have a chance at again. I promise you will ALWAYS regret not going whereas you would likely not regret having to take the class again.

When opportunity knocks take it. You can always take this class again.