Girls who broke your heart thread

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Wrathcaster said:
If this is done, I will provide pics, video, a full written account with illustrations by the Kubert brothers, and an audiobook.
Or just put in a good word for me and I"ll pay my own way.

W

Wrathcaster

Sharmai said:
I"m fairly certain I would have failed the class and just re-taken it during the summer or sometime later. If I were so close to failing it anyway I would have just said fuck it and gone to Jamaica. Besides there are some memories and life experiences that you will NEVER have a chance at again. I promise you will ALWAYS regret not going whereas you would likely not regret having to take the class again.

When opportunity knocks take it. You can always take this class again.
Actually, I can"t. I"m a few months from graduating and I need the credit and class to graduate. I love pussy, but not so much I want to have to take another whole semester to graduate.

Regardless, I"m pissed. Just found out she invited me but not the dude she"s been dating. Dunno what that"s about but I do take some solace in the fact that although I"m fucking bummed and can"t hit it in a tropical paradise, neither can he.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
I"m fairly certain that they will still let you walk if you only need to re-take one class. But even so it is just one class. I mean I would be begging every professor I could to take the test a day early or something but seriously it is only 1 class.

It"s not just pussy either though that it is important but its also the experience of going to Jamaica with two hot and obviously interested girls. It also sounds like they are fun and intelligent to boot. Maybe you will be able to pull this off again in the future.... yea... right..... ask any guy how many times that shit happens.

I"ve been to college and had some truly amazing experiences that I would have gladly failed a class to have again. Plus you could end up marrying one of these girls. Seriously meeting someone at the end of your college career and marrying them happens fairly often.

If you balance this against the trade off the only thing you are losing is your summer re-taking this class and maybe walking next year instead of now. This women is clearly done with the BF if she is inviting you and that is a statement inside of itself. Something seriously clicked right during all of your sessions together and she sees this at a chance to cement something before you go your separate ways. Maybe even make something happen that shes kind of been hoping would happen all along.

W

Wrathcaster

Sharmai said:
I"m fairly certain that they will still let you walk if you only need to re-take one class. But even so it is just one class. I mean I would be begging every professor I could to take the test a day early or something but seriously it is only 1 class.
It"s not about walking. I wasn"t planning on doing that anyway. The course isn"t offered over summer so I"d have to wait until August and take it and only it.

Plus there"s the whole issue of having to take the bar exam in July and I am not about to waste nearly $3k in prep classes and application fees. This isn"t undergrad we"re talking about here, it"s law school. I made it through three years of this awful shit. I"m not about to prolong that torture and put off my career so I can fuck a Frenchie in Jamaica.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
Wrathcaster said:
It"s not about walking. I wasn"t planning on doing that anyway. The course isn"t offered over summer so I"d have to wait until August and take it and only it.

Plus there"s the whole issue of having to take the bar exam in July and I am not about to waste nearly $3k in prep classes and application fees. This isn"t undergrad we"re talking about here, it"s law school. I made it through three years of this awful shit. I"m not about to prolong that torture and put off my career so I can fuck a Frenchie in Jamaica.
Alright. Ok. You have a point I didn"t know all of the extra details. That makes this a whole lot less likely but even so I might still consider it if I was really into this girl and I thought there might be something. If she is awesome as some of the chicks I have met in my life I would have given far more then this if this was all it cost...

Still hindsight and all that....

How about you narrow it down a little and find out what her angle is? Clearly she has a bf and didn"t invite him so something is up right there. Possibly she isn"t expecting it to last beyond graduation and maybe she wants you for a fling and not anything serious. Might not hurt just to tell her you like her and you want to go but there is something with school that is really hard to put off. Basically what it comes down to is, is this invite supposed to be testing the waters for something serious in the future or is just just between friends?

Run that by her and if she was really looking to make a husband out of you she will definitely try and convince you to go despite the hardship. that would at least let you know what your stand to gain.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Wrathcaster said:
TL;DR hot french exchange student invited me to go to Jamaica with her sexy french friend and I can"t go.
Yeah who gives a shit. You"d probably get blueballed the entire trip anyway while they go find one-night stands with black men.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Oblio said:
@Keg - I think you need to figure out if she laid all that on you because ....

A) she had a few drinks in her & actually likes you/thinks enough of you to let her guard down and open up about her baggage (I known this is only your 2nd date)

or

B) she is batshit insane/needy/emotional train wreck and when mixed with alcohol she gets even more nutty and lays her daddy baggage on everyone she is an acquaintance with.

Perhaps hang out with her a 3rd time without alcohol and or other party favors and see how it goes?
she definitely likes me a lot and has made it pretty clear already, which i find a little weird since i"m not really sure what she likes about me other than i"m a good looking white guy (she told me she"s only attracted to tall white guys). she goes to a very good but very small school which seems to be the beta male capital of world. she also has a full ride and almost a 4.0 which is ridiculous since she learned English at age 14 (21 now) so she"s obviously incredibly smart. works a lot to support herself too doing various jobs on campus. also essentially acts as a mother to her little brother. really a great person all around, honestly kind of makes me feel like a piece of shit.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Keg I"d proceed with caution. Too many unknowns to know if she"s crazy or not. Keep your hands up and chin tucked but don"t throw in the towel yet bro.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Middle eastern girls can cook like crazy. Stick with it, at least till you find out if she can cook.

Definitely step careful. My own personal experience with girls from that region of the world (and in general, girls who come from very culturally different parts of the world that immigrate to the western world) is that they aren"t necessarily crazy (though certainly come off that way), but that they are extremely confused by what they want versus what they"ve been raised to believe in

trex

Queen Bee
Ser Kegkilla said:
she definitely likes me a lot and has made it pretty clear already, which i find a little weird since i"m not really sure what she likes about me other than i"m a good looking white guy (she told me she"s only attracted to tall white guys). she goes to a very good but very small school which seems to be the beta male capital of world. she also has a full ride and almost a 4.0 which is ridiculous since she learned English at age 14 (21 now) so she"s obviously incredibly smart. works a lot to support herself too doing various jobs on campus. also essentially acts as a mother to her little brother. really a great person all around, honestly kind of makes me feel like a piece of shit.
remind me why she was on PoF, again?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Tuco said:
Keg I"d proceed with caution.
This. She could just be an awesome example of someone with a difficult childhood who took control of her life and simply isn"t afraid to share it with you. She could also be fucking crazy. Additional reconnaissance required.

trex

Queen Bee
Vinen said:
Not everyone has time to go to social events. From the sound of it her life is quite busy.
Too busy for social events = too busy for a boyfriend. love you keg, but this sounds like #drama

Rune_foh

shitlord
How the fuck did nobody suggest Wrathcaster catch a flight the next day to join them? Seriously, just take out a fucking loan.

Etwynn_foh

shitlord
Rune said:
How the fuck did nobody suggest Wrathcaster catch a flight the next day to join them? Seriously, just take out a fucking loan.
because of this...

Tuco said:
Yeah who gives a shit. You"d probably get blueballed the entire trip anyway while they go find one-night stands with black men.
If she wants to fuck, she doesn"t need to take him to Jamaica to do it. Not saying it wouldn"t happen, I"m just saying I wouldn"t risk the $$ given that it"s possible nothing will happen. Girls are unpredictable.

Rune_foh

shitlord
So what, it"s Jamaica. He can just bang Swedish tourists the whole time. It"s not like somebody invited him to Sanderson, Texas.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Rune said:
So what, it"s Jamaica. He can just bang Swedish tourists the whole time. It"s not like somebody invited him to Sanderson, Texas.
He digs the french girl, so more power to him. But imagine he goes and she isn"t interested, or is ambiguous. Cue him spending the entire time trying to hang out with her thinking that maybe she"s interested, and ends up not going out to bang Swedish tourists because A) it might ruin his "chances" with the french chick (whatever those may be lol) and B) he"s spending the entire time hanging with her in the hope that she invited him to Jamaica for a hookup.

I don"t know about you, but I wouldn"t take out a loan to fly to Jamaica to puppydog some french chick unless I had a pretty good idea that there was going to be a hookup of sorts. And as for going to Jamaica to "hookup" with random tourists, he can do that at ANYTIME, especially without having chicks he knows hanging around making it uncomfortable.

Wrathcaster: it sounds like you are being passive. If you want to know if you have a chance, you are (in my opinion) going to have to push the issue and be assertive. I mean...TALK to the chick. And I know, I know, your French isn"t all that (neither is mine) but surely she speaks some English, right?

Not to be a downer but I wonder if she is interested in you as a hookup, or as a friend. I"d def figure that out before anything else.