Girls who broke your heart thread

trex

Queen Bee
Sutekh said:
This is what girls like you find attractive?

v1.jpg

lol.

Just want to thank whoever was the asshole that directed Tad to this thread, now we have to deal with his shitty posts in here as well.

Edit: It was fucking Eomer.
28sd1u.jpg

no this is what ""girls like me"" find attractive.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
tad10 said:
Yeah, I"ll back off from further advice to the big Ser - this is a live and learn thing - and really, I wish him the best. I"m a big romantic IRL (if not necessarily on this board) so I dig the star-crossed lovers from two different worlds thing. I don"t know Keg from Adam, but I"ll certainly root him on: Go Keg Go!
you can reel it in a bit on the star-crossed lovers thing... i kind of dig her, i"m not anticipating any wedding bells in the future.

the cultural thing isn"t an issue. like i mentioned, she"s non-religious and goes to a liberal arts school. ditto her brother. she only dates white guys, her brother is into indian girls for whatever reason. i don"t know the details yet, but it"s pretty evident to me that her and her brother made the decision to separate from their father"s way of life a long time ago. also, her family has essentially no money, so it"s not like she"s in danger of being cut off financially.

a much more realistic concern is what would happen if we did get serious and she end"s up going to an ivy league grad school in new england, which is her plan i believe.

Zarniwoop_foh

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
Check out the we-vibe 2 and let me know if it"s worth the price!
My ex-wife and I tried the we-vibe (1, I assume - I think there"s even a 3 out now). It was....ok. She had several really good orgasms with it, but I was less enthusiastic. My complaint was that it is hard, so actually fucking while it was in didn"t feel all that great, and was actually a bit uncomfortable depending on the position. Generally, it was best when I stayed in deep and moved only a little - basically pressing the clitoral stimulator part harder against her until she came. Then, we"d take it out and do something for me, so we didn"t often realize the promise of shared orgasms.

I don"t think she got much pleasure from the g-spot stimulation. My experience is you can achieve the same result with an external vibrator or your finger, and it"s more comfortable for the guy. I don"t know what the differences are between the original and the new models, but possibly they address this.

On another note, my girlfriend recently bought meThis. I was initially a bit skeptical - I mean, it"s not exactly small; however, I have had some of the best orgasms ever while using it. It is pretty amazing.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
My bad!

Sooooo... any updates from the heroin addicts?
O Girl made bail and hobby is out pimpin her out this time to make he gets his cut of the money.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
My bad!

Sooooo... any updates from the heroin addicts?
That low life"s post didn"t really belong in here anyway, he should have started a new thread called the "The Girls I Fucked Over Thread"

tad10 said:
I can"t speak about Persian girls or Bahai girls specifically but I have dated a middle-eastern girl in my time (as from the middle-east not LA raised) and I"m going to sorta back up Ravvenn here. You"re a stranger in a strange land and if you think you"ve got a bead on what your gf is really thinking and what"s really going on you"re wrong. Not to say that love can"t conquer all and etc but the cultural gulf is wide and much more difficult to cross than I suspect it appears to you right now, particulary when her family starts getting involved, and they _will_ get involved.

And not to say you shouldn"t go for it - I certainly continue to pursue middle-eastern girls knowing fullwell the minefield they are - but then I like trouble.
This is definitely true.

Bear in mind that in eastern cultures, family is far and away the most important part of their upbringing. Even if they say it isn"t a big deal, they"ve been raised in such a way that it *will* be a big deal - even if it is subconscious.

And that doesn"t even get to the part where the family starts getting involved

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Oblio said:
That low life"s post didn"t really belong in here anyway, he should have started a new thread called the "The Girls I Fucked Over Thread"
"The Girls I Got Hooked On Smack And Didn"t Bail Out Because They Didn"t Give Me A Share Of Their Prostitution Profits Thread"

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
001001102 said:
Pretty niche topic... Not sure the whole thing isn"t already in this thread.
I"m waiting for this new girl that only sticks to shrooms and molly to get suckered into jabbing needles between her toes. There"s always a new chapter to read about. You know, until they OD or get shot trying to rob someone anyway.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
"The Girls I Got Hooked On Smack And Didn"t Bail Out Because They Didn"t Give Me A Share Of Their Prostitution Profits Thread"
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Eomer again.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Rhanin said:
So I need some advice.
Like others said. Exercise and a new girl. Just don"t overdo it on the exercise or you lose a ton of weight too fast and suddenly your gall bladder tries to fucking assassinate you.

Too bad they didn"t let me keep it or I would have put it in a jar on my mantle to remind my other body parts that I don"t fuck around.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Zehn - Vhex said:
Like others said. Exercise and a new girl. Just don"t overdo it on the exercise or you lose a ton of weight too fast and suddenly your gall bladder tries to fucking assassinate you.

Too bad they didn"t let me keep it or I would have put it in a jar on my mantle to remind my other body parts that I don"t fuck around.
How much weight did you lose and how fast?