Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Weird. My sister lost a bunch of weight a couple years back and within 6 months had her gall bladder out. She"s about 5"7", she probably went from 200ish to 150ish in 3-6 months.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Oblio said:
How much weight did you lose and how fast?
I lost about 25 pounds in 4 weeks when the pain started. My doctor was like, "Kudos on the weight loss, you should keep that up. But you"re an idiot."

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I bought dozen roses at Costco, put them in my backpack on my motorcycle with the tops sticking out, had multiple waves from girls while on the freeway, got to the kids school right after the bell rang, stopped for a second, handed them to the wife, blew her a kiss and zoomed off, I will star in maybe 10 different women"s fantasies as some ugly dude bangs them tonight.

Did my best Brando pout as I leaned on my bike also.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
a_skeleton_03 said:
I bought dozen roses at Costco, put them in my backpack on my motorcycle with the tops sticking out, had multiple waves from girls while on the freeway, got to the kids school right after the bell rang, stopped for a second, handed them to the wife, blew her a kiss and zoomed off, I will star in maybe 10 different women"s fantasies as some ugly dude bangs them tonight.

I thought you were a chick.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
a_skeleton_03 said:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wXw6znXPfy4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jazser_foh

shitlord
I recorded me singing Michael Buble"s "Everything" - took it to the school where my wife teaches, and played it over the PA. Believe me - it will be worth it.

Editing because I realized that could be interpreted in a bad way. Going to be worth it in what I receive from mywife. Just wanted to clarify.

ismaris_foh

shitlord
Rhanin said:
What are some things that you guys can recommend to help me sleep.
Having just gotten out of a 1.5 year relationship about 5 weeks ago, I know exactly what you"re going through. I had a hell of a time sleeping for the first three weeks. I went to a doctor to talk about it, and he prescribed me codeine cough syrup to help me sleep (I had a slight cough that I brought up, but it was basically just being unhealthy from the breakup).

At this point, I"m sleeping pretty well. I still dream about her, and sometimes those dreams wake me up early in the morning, but give it time man. It"s a terrible cliche, but time heals all wounds. Oh, I"m also dating someone new as of this week or so, and that doesn"t hurt. You don"t have to be crazy about them, but just having a girl to spend time with really helps. And yeah, exercise. I haven"t been doing cardio, just lifting weights and forcing down as much food as I possibly can (my appetite completely fell off after the breakup.) So after doing all of this shit at 5 weeks after the breakup, I find myself having better exercise/eating habits than when I was with my girlfriend, I"m hanging out with a girl who is much cooler/nicer than my ex (though arguably not as hot/exciting), and I"m feeling pretty damn good. Things will turn up, even though it doesn"t seem like it.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i bought $200 worth of recording gear last year with the intention of recording myself doing renditions of some of my fav songs but when i heard the result i gave that up immediately.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Keg getting first hand experience of people reading his post, making up 50% of the content on their own, then giving unasked for advice based on said made up content.

To girlfriend boy, as others said just go out and look for a girl to mess around with, or just go the easy route and use pof/whatever dating site.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Dabamf said:
Keg getting first hand experience of people reading his post, making up 50% of the content on their own, then giving unasked for advice based on said made up content.

To girlfriend boy, as others said just go out and look for a girl to mess around with, or just go the easy route and use pof/whatever dating site.
Rolf pretty much, I especially enjoy the part about how I"m love struck by the girl I"ve known for 4 days and gotten a blow and a mutual masturbation session from.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ser Kegkilla said:
Rolf pretty much, I especially enjoy the part about how I"m love struck by the girl I"ve known for 4 days and gotten a blow and a mutual masturbation session from.
But Keg, what about THE REST OF YOUR LIVES TOGETHER?! Her parents will interfere. OH NOEZ!!!!

Yeah, the advice is definitely getting way ahead of reality. Write us back once a jihad is declared on you by her crazy father.

a_skeleton_03 said:
I bought the wife one of these back when they were about $100 and we use it together during sex. Sometimes a little DP action with that already in.

Just because a woman uses a toy doesn"t mean that"s the only way she ever gets off again.
Sex Toys, Vibrators, and More - Shop Good Vibrations Sex Toys For Grown Ups= amazing

if anyone is looking for a really great place to shop for toys - that"s pretty much it in my opinion.

responded to this post b/c I"ve seen that vibe there.

a_skeleton_03 said:

When card shopping a few days ago I found two cards I liked. One was one that had a great sentiment vday blah blah blah.

The other one was an octopus one that when you pressed a part of the card made bubble noises and moved the tentacles and the inside said "you"ve got me hooked" or something like that and played "hooked on a feelin".

When my husband and I celebrated on saturday nite I gave him the nice/mushy one.

Today he came home to the octopus one - but I pasted a picture of C"thuhlu on the head part so it looks like he"s moving the lower tentacles and signed the inside "love C"thuhlu". He was like "sex, now."

Apparently humor is sexy! (I kid - no apparently needed )